Competition: Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 27
Kick Off: 23:30
Referee: Anderson Daronco, Brazil
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Sport Recife vs Santos. Sport Recife will host Santos at the EstÃ¡dio Adelmar da Costa Carvalho for the Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 27 match fixture.
Sport Recife vs Santos : Live Score And Statistics
Sport Recife Vs Santos. Brazil Serie A Regular Season – Round 27
23:30 , Sunday October 17 2021
Sport Recife 0
Match ends, Sport Recife 0, Santos 0
Second Half ends, with score Sport Recife 0, Santos 0
Sander Gets Yellow Card Sport Recife
Substitution 5 – Luizinho substitutes for C. Sanchez (Santos)
Substitution 4 – A. Gabriel substitutes for Marinho (Santos)
Substitution 3 – S. Trellez substitutes for Gustavo (Sport Recife)
Madson Gets Yellow Card Santos
Substitution 2 – Paulinho substitutes for L. Batista da Silva Junior (Sport Recife)
Substitution 3 – Madson substitutes for M. Guilherme (Santos)
Substitution 2 – Felipe Jonatan substitutes for Wagner Leonardo (Santos)
Substitution 1 – D. Tardelli substitutes for Raniel (Santos)
Wagner Leonardo Gets Yellow Card Santos
Substitution 1 – L. Barcia substitutes for Everaldo (Sport Recife)
C. Sanchez Gets Yellow Card Santos
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sport Recife vs Santos : Livescore
Sport Recife vs Santos Prediction : Match Facts
- Sport Recife have played 25 matches are at position 18 with 26 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 6 times drawn 8 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWWLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Corinthians.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Santos have played 25 matches are at position 16 with 28 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 6 times drawn 10 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWDLD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Atletico-MG.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 32 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
Sport Recife vs Santos : Head To Head
|Wednesday June 30 2021|
|Saturday November 28 2020|
|Thursday August 20 2020|
|Sunday December 2 2018|
|Saturday August 18 2018|
|Thursday October 19 2017|
|Saturday June 24 2017|
|Saturday September 24 2016|
|Thursday June 16 2016|
|Sunday September 6 2015|
Sport Recife vs Santos : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Sport Recife vs Santos : Players News and Squads
Rafael Thyere (D-15)
Zé Welison (M-14)
Marcão Silva (M-77)
Luciano Juba (M-46)
Carlos Eduardo (G-92)
Everton Felipe (M-97)
Ronaldo Henrique (M-5)
Paulinho Moccelin (F-94)
Flávio Eugênio Rodrigues de Souza (F-59)
Santiago Tréllez (F-9)
Leandro Barcia (F-11)
Danilo Boza (D-22)
Emiliano Velázquez (D-61)
Wagner Leonardo (D-14)
Marcos Guilherme (M-23)
Guilherme Camacho (M-29)
Vinicius Zanocelo (M-25)
Lucas Braga (M-30)
Carlos Sánchez (F-7)
Paulo Mazoti (G-50)
Felipe Jonatan (D-3)
Luiz Henrique (M-47)
Vinicius Balieiro (M-17)
Diego Tardelli (F-99)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sport Recife vs Santos : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.00||3.05||2.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.00||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.00||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.00||3.16||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.02||3.15||2.57||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.99||2.97||2.44||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.95||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.99||3.16||2.52||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||3.00||3.05||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.00||3.08||2.49||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.05||3.10||2.33||Bet Here|
Sport Recife vs Santos : Predictions
Why Sport Recife Will Win
- Sport Recife has a home team record of 3 wins and 6 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sport Recife has scored 6 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Santos Will Win
- Santos has an away team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Santos has scored 12 out of their total 23 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Sport Recife or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Sport Recife or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Sport Recife or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||58%||58%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.