Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Javier Iglesias Villanueva, Spain
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Sporting Gijon vs Leganes. Sporting Gijon will host Leganes at the Estadio Municipal El MolinÃ³n for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Sporting Gijon vs Leganes : Live Score And Statistics
Sporting Gijon Vs Leganes. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 5
19:00 , Friday September 10 2021
Sporting Gijon 2
- F. Villalba ( 4′ )
- A. Garcia ( 62′ )
- Sabin ( 79′ )
Match ends, Sporting Gijon 2, Leganes 1
Second Half ends, with score Sporting Gijon 2, Leganes 1
Substitution 5 – Bertin substitutes for F. Villalba (Sporting Gijon)
S. Palencia Gets Yellow Card Leganes
Substitution 4 – V. Campuzano substitutes for U. Djurdjevic (Sporting Gijon)
Substitution 3 – P. Perez substitutes for A. Garcia (Sporting Gijon)
Substitution 2 – B. Milovanov substitutes for P. Garcia (Sporting Gijon)
Sabin had a Normal Goal Leganes
Substitution 5 – S. Cisse substitutes for N. Garcia (Leganes)
Substitution 4 – Sabin substitutes for B. Jon (Leganes)
Substitution 3 – C. Doukoure substitutes for L. Perea (Leganes)
Substitution 2 – B. Garces substitutes for Fede (Leganes)
Substitution 1 – N. Mendez substitutes for C. Gaspar (Sporting Gijon)
A. Garcia had a Normal Goal Sporting Gijon
Substitution 1 – L. Randjelovic substitutes for B. Gonzalez (Leganes)
B. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Leganes
R. Tarin Gets Yellow Card Leganes
F. Villalba had a Normal Goal Sporting Gijon
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sporting Gijon vs Leganes : Livescore
Sporting Gijon vs Leganes Prediction : Match Facts
- Sporting Gijon have played 4 matches are at position 1 with 10 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Sporting Gijon.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Leganes have played 4 matches are at position 21 with 2 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Eibar.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Sporting Gijon vs Leganes : Head To Head
|Sunday May 2 2021|
|Monday December 21 2020|
|Sunday February 12 2017|
|Sunday September 11 2016|
Sporting Gijon vs Leganes : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||Real Sociedad II||4||1||2||1||1||1||0||5||LDDW|
Sporting Gijon vs Leganes : Players News and Squads
Diego Mariño (G-13)
Guille Rosas (D-2)
Jean-Sylvain Babin (D-6)
Marc Valiente (D-4)
Pablo García (D-26)
José Gragera (M-16)
Pedro Díaz (M-8)
Aitor García (M-7)
Francisco Villalba (M-21)
Gaspar Campos (M-27)
Uroš Đurđević (F-23)
Iván Cuéllar (G-1)
Juan Berrocal (D-15)
Borja López (D-5)
Bogdan Milovanov (D-19)
Ignacio Mendez (M-10)
Pablo Pérez (M-22)
Cristian Rivera (M-17)
César García (F-35)
Víctor Campuzano (F-11)
Alberto Gonzalez (M-14)
Asier Riesgo (G-13)
Sergi Palencia (D-2)
Bruno González (D-5)
Rodrigo Tarín (D-15)
Javier Hernandez (D-20)
Rubén Pardo (M-18)
Luis Perea (M-19)
Naim García (M-34)
Fede Vico (M-21)
Xavier Quintilla (M-16)
Jon Bautista (F-24)
Adrián Victores (G-35)
Iván Villar (G-1)
Joserra de Diego (D-40)
Unai Bustinza (D-3)
Sergio González (D-6)
Cheick Doukouré (M-22)
Javier Eraso (M-17)
Lazar Ranđelović (M-12)
Gaku Shibasaki (M-8)
Borja Garcés (F-28)
Sabin Merino (F-9)
Seydouba Cisse (D-32)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sporting Gijon vs Leganes : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||2.95||3.15||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.43||3.10||3.18||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.35||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.38||3.05||3.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.44||3.08||3.34||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.41||2.91||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.45||3.10||3.18||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.38||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.30||2.85||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.39||2.97||3.18||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.35||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.38||2.88||3.20||Bet Here|
Sporting Gijon vs Leganes : Predictions
Why Sporting Gijon Will Win
- Sporting Gijon has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sporting Gijon has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Leganes Will Win
- Leganes has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Leganes has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals as visitors with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Sporting Gijon or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Sporting Gijon or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Sporting Gijon or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||81%||81%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.