Competition: Scotland Premiership 1st Phase – Round 4
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: D. Dickinson
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
ST Mirren vs ST Johnstone. ST Mirren will host ST Johnstone at the The SMISA Stadium for the Scotland Premiership 1st Phase – Round 4 match fixture.
ST Mirren vs ST Johnstone : Live Score And Statistics
ST Mirren Vs ST Johnstone. Scotland Premiership 1st Phase – Round 4
14:00 , Sunday August 29 2021
ST Mirren 0
ST Johnstone 0
Match ends, ST Mirren 0, ST Johnstone 0
Second Half ends, with score ST Mirren 0, ST Johnstone 0
E. Erhahon Gets Red Card ST Mirren
E. Erhahon Gets Yellow Card ST Mirren
J. Shaughnessy Gets Yellow Card ST Mirren
Substitution 3 – C. Booth substitutes for R. Devine (ST Johnstone)
Substitution 2 – L. Erwin substitutes for C. Main (ST Mirren)
E. Erhahon Gets Yellow Card ST Mirren
Substitution 2 – C. Kane substitutes for S. May (ST Johnstone)
Substitution 1 – K. Dennis substitutes for E. Brophy (ST Mirren)
Substitution 1 – G. Middleton substitutes for C. Hendry (ST Johnstone)
D. Wotherspoon Gets Yellow Card ST Johnstone
L. Craig Gets Yellow Card ST Johnstone
A. McCann Gets Yellow Card ST Johnstone
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
ST Mirren vs ST Johnstone : Livescore
ST Mirren vs ST Johnstone Prediction : Match Facts
- ST Mirren have played 3 matches are at position 11 with 1 points in the 2021 Premiership.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 6 result against ST Mirren.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- ST Johnstone have played 3 matches are at position 8 with 2 points in the 2021 Premiership.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against ST Johnstone.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
|ST Mirren||ST Johnstone|
ST Mirren vs ST Johnstone : Head To Head
|Sunday May 9 2021|
|Saturday January 16 2021|
|Saturday December 19 2020|
|Saturday August 29 2020|
|Wednesday March 4 2020|
|Saturday December 21 2019|
|Saturday October 19 2019|
|Saturday April 27 2019|
|Wednesday March 27 2019|
|Wednesday December 26 2018|
ST Mirren vs ST Johnstone : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Heart OF Midlothian||3||2||1||0||5||3||2||7||DWW|
ST Mirren vs ST Johnstone : Players News and Squads
Jak Alnwick (G-1)
Marcus Fraser (D-22)
Joe Shaughnessy (D-4)
Charles Dunne (D-18)
Conor McCarthy (M-5)
Richard Tait (M-2)
Jamie McGrath (M-7)
Ethan Erhahon (M-16)
Scott Tanser (M-3)
Curtis Main (F-10)
Eamonn Brophy (F-9)
Dean Lyness (G-26)
Ryan Flynn (M-8)
Daniel Finlayson (D-19)
Cameron MacPherson (M-14)
Jay Henderson (M-12)
Kristian Dennis (F-20)
Lee Erwin (F-23)
Zander Clark (G-1)
Hayden Muller (D-16)
Jason Kerr (D-5)
Jamie McCart (D-4)
Shaun Rooney (M-19)
Alistair McCann (M-18)
Liam Craig (M-26)
Reece Devine (M-3)
Callum Hendry (F-22)
David Wotherspoon (F-10)
Stevie May (F-7)
Elliot Parish (G-12)
James Brown (D-2)
Callum Booth (D-24)
Cameron Ballantyne (M-23)
Chris Kane (F-9)
Michael O’Halloran (F-11)
Glenn Middleton (F-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
ST Mirren vs ST Johnstone : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.85||3.00||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||3.00||2.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.90||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.89||3.14||2.60||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.90||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.82||3.00||2.55||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.95||3.09||2.70||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.85||2.97||2.55||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.89||3.14||2.60||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.85||2.95||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.90||3.00||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.85||2.90||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.86||2.99||2.59||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.85||2.95||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.92||2.99||2.48||Bet Here|
|BwinMore Odds||2.35||1.53||Bet Here|
ST Mirren vs ST Johnstone : Predictions
Why ST Mirren Will Win
- ST Mirren has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- ST Mirren has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 3.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why ST Johnstone Will Win
- ST Johnstone has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- ST Johnstone has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at away with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||ST Mirren||Draw||ST Johnstone|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or ST Johnstone||Double chance : draw or ST Johnstone||Double chance : draw or ST Johnstone|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.