Competition: Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Nicolas Laforge, Belgium
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Standard Liege vs Anderlecht. Standard Liege will host Anderlecht at the Stade Maurice Dufrasne for the Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Standard Liege vs Anderlecht : Live Score And Statistics
Standard Liege Vs Anderlecht. Belgium Jupiler Pro League Regular Season – Round 8
16:30 , Sunday September 19 2021
Standard Liege 0
- L. Refaelov ( 13′ )
Match ends, Standard Liege 0, Anderlecht 1
Second Half ends, with score Standard Liege 0, Anderlecht 1
M. Ashimeru Gets Yellow Card Anderlecht
J. Zirkzee Gets Yellow Card Anderlecht
Substitution 5 – J. Zirkzee substitutes for C. Kouame (Anderlecht)
Substitution 5 – D. M. Dragus substitutes for J. Muleka (Standard Liege)
C. Fai Gets Red Card Standard Liege
Substitution 4 – M. Ashimeru substitutes for A. Ait El Hadj (Anderlecht)
Substitution 3 – B. Raman substitutes for Y. Verschaeren (Anderlecht)
Substitution 4 – D. Peeters substitutes for N. Gavory (Standard Liege)
Substitution 3 – C. Fai substitutes for N. Nkounkou (Standard Liege)
Substitution 2 – H. Rafia substitutes for S. Bastien (Standard Liege)
N. Nkounkou Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
Substitution 2 – F. Amuzu substitutes for L. Refaelov (Anderlecht)
Substitution 1 – B. Mykhaylichenko substitutes for S. Gomez (Anderlecht)
J. Klauss Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
T. Harwood-Bellis Gets Yellow Card Anderlecht
M. Leye Gets Yellow Card Standard Liege
Substitution 1 – N. Ngoy substitutes for G. Cimirot (Standard Liege)
L. Refaelov had a Normal Goal Anderlecht
S. Gomez Gets Yellow Card Anderlecht
A. Al Dakhil Gets Red Card Standard Liege
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Standard Liege vs Anderlecht : Livescore
Standard Liege vs Anderlecht Prediction : Match Facts
- Standard Liege have played 7 matches are at position 3 with 13 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLWWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Standard Liege.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Anderlecht have played 6 matches are at position 7 with 10 points in the 2021 Jupiler Pro League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLWWD
- In their last game, they had a 7 – 2 result against Anderlecht.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Standard Liege vs Anderlecht : Head To Head
|Sunday February 28 2021|
|Sunday November 29 2020|
|Sunday December 15 2019|
|Sunday September 1 2019|
|Sunday May 5 2019|
|Friday April 12 2019|
|Sunday February 3 2019|
|Sunday September 23 2018|
|Thursday May 10 2018|
|Wednesday April 18 2018|
Standard Liege vs Anderlecht : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Club Brugge KV||7||4||2||1||15||11||4||14||WLWWD|
|2||Union St. Gilloise||7||4||1||2||14||6||8||13||DWLWW|
Standard Liege vs Anderlecht : Players News and Squads
Arnaud Bodart (G-16)
Hugo Siquet (D-2)
Ameen Al-Dakhil (D-3)
Nicolas Gavory (D-24)
Niels Nkounkou (D-14)
Nicolas Raskin (M-26)
Gojko Cimirot (M-8)
Samuel Bastien (M-28)
Jackson Muleka (F-17)
João Klauss (F-9)
Selim Amallah (F-19)
Matthieu Epolo (G-40)
Nathan Ngoy (D-33)
Collins Fai (D-21)
Daouda Peeters (M-15)
Hamza Rafia (M-12)
Aron Dønnum (F-11)
Denis Drăguş (F-7)
Hendrik Van Crombrugge (G-30)
Michael Murillo (D-62)
Taylor Harwood-Bellis (D-6)
Wesley Hoedt (D-4)
Sergio Gómez (D-17)
Kristoffer Olsson (M-20)
Josh Cullen (M-8)
Anouar Ait El Hadj (M-46)
Yari Verschaeren (M-51)
Lior Refaelov (M-11)
Christian Kouamé (F-99)
Colin Coosemans (G-26)
Bogdan Mykhaylichenko (D-14)
Killian Sardella (D-54)
Majeed Ashimeru (M-18)
Francis Amuzu (M-7)
Marco Kana (D-55)
Benito Raman (F-9)
Joshua Zirkzee (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Standard Liege vs Anderlecht : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.10||3.70||2.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.00||3.60||2.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.05||3.45||2.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.20||3.30||2.15||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.14||3.62||2.20||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.05||3.60||2.23||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.00||3.60||2.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.10||3.50||2.12||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.13||3.76||2.18||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.98||3.20||2.31||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.15||3.62||2.21||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.10||3.70||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.50||2.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.20||3.50||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.07||3.62||2.19||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.05||3.55||2.20||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.93||3.35||2.28||Bet Here|
Standard Liege vs Anderlecht : Predictions
Why Standard Liege Will Win
- Standard Liege has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Standard Liege has scored 4 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Anderlecht Will Win
- Anderlecht has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Anderlecht has scored 11 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 3.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Anderlecht||Double chance : draw or Anderlecht||Double chance : draw or Anderlecht|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||39%||39%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.