Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: J. Brooks
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Stevenage vs Swindon Town. Stevenage will host Swindon Town at the The Lamex Stadium for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Stevenage vs Swindon Town : Live Score And Statistics
Stevenage Vs Swindon Town. England League Two Regular Season – Round 6
14:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
- B. Coker ( 54′ )
Swindon Town 1
- J. Payne ( 90′ )
Match ends, Stevenage 1, Swindon Town 1
Second Half ends, with score Stevenage 1, Swindon Town 1
J. Payne had a Penalty Swindon Town
Gets Yellow Card Stevenage
Gets Yellow Card Stevenage
Substitution 2 – B. Barry substitutes for E. Osborne (Stevenage)
Substitution 2 – A. Gilbert substitutes for H. McKirdy (Swindon Town)
Substitution 1 – B. Andrade substitutes for E. List (Stevenage)
Substitution 1 – J. Mitchell-Lawson substitutes for R. Hunt (Swindon Town)
B. Coker had a Normal Goal Stevenage
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Stevenage vs Swindon Town : Livescore
Stevenage vs Swindon Town Prediction : Match Facts
- Stevenage have played 5 matches are at position 9 with 7 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDLWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Stevenage.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Swindon Town have played 5 matches are at position 4 with 10 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWDLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Swindon Town.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Stevenage vs Swindon Town : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 17 2020|
|Tuesday October 22 2019|
|Tuesday March 12 2019|
|Tuesday November 27 2018|
|Tuesday January 30 2018|
|Saturday December 2 2017|
|Saturday September 16 2017|
|Tuesday January 14 2014|
|Tuesday December 10 2013|
|Saturday August 10 2013|
Stevenage vs Swindon Town : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Stevenage vs Swindon Town : Players News and Squads
Joseph Anang (G-1)
Luther Wildin (D-2)
Terence Vancooten (D-15)
Scott Cuthbert (D-5)
Ben Coker (D-3)
Elliot Osborne (M-11)
Jake Taylor (M-8)
Chris Lines (M-14)
James Daly (M-17)
Elliott List (F-7)
Luke Norris (F-9)
Sacha Bastien (G-13)
Luke Prosser (D-6)
Bradley Barry (D-27)
Arthur Read (M-19)
Bruno Andrade (F-12)
Jack Smith (D-23)
Jamie Reid (F-20)
Joseph Wollacott (G-1)
Akinwale Odimayo (D-2)
Dion Conroy (D-4)
Romoney Crichlow-Noble (D-5)
Robert Donald Hunt (D-24)
Louis Reed (M-25)
Ellis Iandolo (M-3)
Harry McKirdy (M-11)
Ben Gladwin (M-7)
Jack Payne (M-10)
Tyreece Simpson (F-9)
Lewis Ward (G-12)
Ricky Aguiar (M-28)
Mohammad Dabre (M-30)
Ryan East (M-26)
Harry Parsons (F-29)
Alexander Gilbert (F-19)
Jayden Mitchell-Lawson (M-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Stevenage vs Swindon Town : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.20||2.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.62||3.25||2.98||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.10||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.45||3.05||2.77||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.61||3.06||3.04||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.50||2.98||2.74||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.62||3.24||2.98||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||2.90||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.57||2.97||2.91||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||3.05||2.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.45||3.00||2.78||Bet Here|
Stevenage vs Swindon Town : Predictions
Why Stevenage Will Win
- Stevenage has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Stevenage has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Swindon Town Will Win
- Swindon Town has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Swindon Town has scored 2 out of their total 6 goals at away with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Swindon Town and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Swindon Town and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Swindon Town and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.