Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: S. Hooper
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Sutton Utd vs Hartlepool. Sutton Utd will host Hartlepool at the VBS Community Stadium for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Sutton Utd vs Hartlepool : Live Score And Statistics
Sutton Utd Vs Hartlepool. England League Two Regular Season – Round 3
18:45 , Tuesday September 14 2021
Sutton Utd 1
- B. Goodliffe ( 25′ )
Match ends, Sutton Utd 1, Hartlepool 0
Second Half ends, with score Sutton Utd 1, Hartlepool 0
R. Milsom Gets Yellow Card Sutton Utd
M. Cullen Gets Yellow Card Hartlepool
Substitution 3 – M. Cullen substitutes for W. Goodwin (Hartlepool)
O. Bugiel Gets Yellow Card Sutton Utd
N. Byrne Gets Yellow Card Hartlepool
N. Featherstone Gets Yellow Card Hartlepool
Substitution 2 – D. Wilson substitutes for T. Sho-Silva (Sutton Utd)
Substitution 1 – O. Bugiel substitutes for R. Bennett (Sutton Utd)
Substitution 2 – O. Olomola substitutes for M. Smith (Hartlepool)
Substitution 1 – D. Ferguson substitutes for T. Odusina (Hartlepool)
B. Goodliffe had a Normal Goal Sutton Utd
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Sutton Utd vs Hartlepool : Livescore
Sutton Utd vs Hartlepool Prediction : Match Facts
- Sutton Utd have played 4 matches are at position 24 with 2 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDDL
- In their last game, they had a – result against Sutton Utd.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Hartlepool have played 5 matches are at position 7 with 9 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Tranmere.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Sutton Utd vs Hartlepool : Head To Head
|Sunday May 23 2021|
|Saturday January 30 2021|
|Saturday March 14 2020|
|Saturday August 3 2019|
|Saturday March 2 2019|
|Saturday October 27 2018|
|Saturday April 14 2018|
|Saturday October 21 2017|
Sutton Utd vs Hartlepool : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Sutton Utd vs Hartlepool : Players News and Squads
Dean Bouzanis (G-1)
Joe Kizzi (D-22)
Ben Goodliffe (D-5)
Louis John (D-6)
Robert Milsom (D-24)
David Ajiboye (M-7)
Craig Eastmond (M-15)
Alistair Smith (M-29)
Enzio Boldewijn (M-20)
Tobi Sho-Silva (F-17)
Richie Bennett (F-26)
Brad House (G-13)
Ben Wyatt (M-3)
Coby Rowe (D-4)
Harry Beautyman (M-10)
Donovan Wilson (F-25)
Will Randall (M-11)
Omar Bugiel (F-9)
Ben Killip (G-1)
Jamie Sterry (D-2)
Neill Byrne (D-16)
Gary Liddle (D-4)
Timi Odusina (D-5)
Zaine Francis-Angol (D-23)
Luke Molyneux (M-10)
Nicky Featherstone (M-8)
Martin Smith (M-18)
Matty Daly (M-28)
Will Goodwin (F-11)
Jonathan Mitchell (G-35)
David Ferguson (D-3)
Reagan Ogle (D-20)
Edward Jones (D-15)
Tom Crawford (M-22)
Olufela Olomola (F-24)
Mark Cullen (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Sutton Utd vs Hartlepool : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||3.25||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||2.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.46||3.38||3.10||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.25||3.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.38||3.18||3.07||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.41||3.15||2.71||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.48||3.38||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.40||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.36||3.15||3.05||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.40||3.15||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.31||3.15||2.89||Bet Here|
Sutton Utd vs Hartlepool : Predictions
Why Sutton Utd Will Win
- Sutton Utd has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sutton Utd has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Hartlepool Will Win
- Hartlepool has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Hartlepool has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Sutton Utd or draw||Double chance : Sutton Utd or draw||Double chance : Sutton Utd or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||46%||46%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.