Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Simon Hooper, England
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Swansea vs West Brom. Swansea will host West Brom at the Swansea.com Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 13 match fixture.
Swansea vs West Brom : Live Score And Statistics
Swansea Vs West Brom. England Championship Regular Season – Round 13
18:45 , Wednesday October 20 2021
- J. Piroe ( 61′ )
- J. Paterson ( 83′ )
West Brom 1
- K. Grant ( 1′ )
Match ends, Swansea 2, West Brom 1
Second Half ends, with score Swansea 2, West Brom 1
R. Bennett Gets Yellow Card Swansea
Substitution 3 – J. Latibeaudiere substitutes for J. Bidwell (Swansea)
Substitution 3 – A. Reach substitutes for M. Phillips (West Brom)
J. Paterson Gets Yellow Card Swansea
Substitution 2 – R. Williams substitutes for B. Cabango (Swansea)
J. Paterson had a Normal Goal Swansea
Substitution 2 – R. Snodgrass substitutes for J. Molumby (West Brom)
J. Livermore Gets Yellow Card West Brom
J. Piroe had a Normal Goal Swansea
Substitution 1 – J. Hugill substitutes for C. Robinson (West Brom)
Substitution 1 – O. Ntcham substitutes for F. Downes (Swansea)
J. Molumby Gets Yellow Card West Brom
D. Furlong Gets Yellow Card West Brom
S. Ajayi Gets Yellow Card West Brom
K. Grant had a Normal Goal West Brom
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Swansea vs West Brom : Livescore
Swansea vs West Brom Prediction : Match Facts
- Swansea have played 11 matches are at position 19 with 11 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 2 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DLWDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Swansea.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- West Brom have played 12 matches are at position 2 with 25 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 7 times drawn 4 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLWWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against West Brom.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 12 goals (GD).
Swansea vs West Brom : Head To Head
|Saturday March 7 2020|
|Sunday December 8 2019|
|Wednesday March 13 2019|
|Wednesday November 28 2018|
|Saturday April 7 2018|
|Saturday December 9 2017|
|Sunday May 21 2017|
|Wednesday December 14 2016|
|Tuesday February 2 2016|
|Saturday December 26 2015|
Swansea vs West Brom : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Swansea vs West Brom : Players News and Squads
Ben Hamer (G-18)
Ryan Bennett (D-2)
Kyle Naughton (D-26)
Ben Cabango (D-5)
Ethan Laird (M-27)
Flynn Downes (M-4)
Matt Grimes (M-8)
Jake Bidwell (M-24)
Korey Smith (F-7)
Jamie Paterson (F-12)
Joël Piroe (F-17)
Steven-Andreas Benda (G-1)
Rhys Williams (D-46)
Joel Latibeaudiere (D-22)
Liam Walsh (M-28)
Olivier Ntcham (M-10)
Liam Cullen (F-20)
Morgan Whittaker (F-11)
Sam Johnstone (G-1)
Semi Ajayi (D-6)
Kyle Bartley (D-5)
Matthew Clarke (D-16)
Darnell Furlong (M-2)
Jake Livermore (M-8)
Jayson Molumby (M-14)
Conor Townsend (M-3)
Matt Phillips (F-10)
Callum Robinson (F-7)
Karlan Grant (F-18)
David Button (G-25)
Kean Bryan (D-22)
Taylor Gardner-Hickman (D-29)
Cédric Kipré (D-21)
Adam Reach (M-20)
Robert Snodgrass (M-23)
Jordan Hugill (F-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Swansea vs West Brom : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Swansea vs West Brom : Predictions
Why Swansea Will Win
- Swansea has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Swansea has scored 2 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 0.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why West Brom Will Win
- West Brom has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- West Brom has scored 11 out of their total 21 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or West Brom and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or West Brom and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or West Brom and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||21%||21%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.