Competition: World World Cup – Qualification Asia 3rd Round – Round 2
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Ahmed Abu Bakar Said Al Kaf, Oman
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
United Arab Emirates
Syria vs United Arab Emirates. Syria will host United Arab Emirates at the King Abdullah International Stadium for the World World Cup – Qualification Asia 3rd Round – Round 2 match fixture.
Syria vs United Arab Emirates : Live Score And Statistics
Syria Vs United Arab Emirates. World World Cup – Qualification Asia 3rd Round – Round 2
16:00 , Tuesday September 7 2021
- M. Albaher ( 64′ )
United Arab Emirates 1
- Ali Ahmed Mabkhout ( 12′ )
Second Half ends, with score Syria 1, United Arab Emirates 1
Substitution 2 – Mohammad Juma Eid substitutes for C. Canedo (United Arab Emirates)
Substitution 5 – N. Nakkdahli substitutes for O. M. Khribin (Syria)
Substitution 4 – A. Ashkar substitutes for F. Youssef (Syria)
Substitution 1 – M. Al Attas substitutes for A. Ramadan (United Arab Emirates)
T. Krouma Gets Yellow Card Syria
Substitution 3 – O. Omari substitutes for K. Kurdaghli (Syria)
Substitution 2 – M. Ajjan Al substitutes for A. Aosman (Syria)
M. Albaher had a Normal Goal Syria
Substitution 1 – M. Albaher substitutes for Z. Al Midani (Syria)
M. Hassan Gets Yellow Card United Arab Emirates
A. Ramadan Gets Yellow Card United Arab Emirates
W. Abbas Gets Yellow Card United Arab Emirates
Ali Ahmed Mabkhout had a Normal Goal United Arab Emirates
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Syria vs United Arab Emirates : Livescore
Syria vs United Arab Emirates Prediction : Match Facts
- Syria have played 8 matches are at position 1 with 21 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification Asia.
- They have won 7 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LWWWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Syria.
- So far in the season , they have scored 22 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 15 goals (GD).
- United Arab Emirates have played matches are at position with points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification Asia.
- They have won times drawn and lost .
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:-
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against United Arab Emirates.
- So far in the season , they have scored goals (GF) conceded goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of goals (GD).
|Syria||United Arab Emirates|
Syria vs United Arab Emirates : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 26 2019|
|United Arab Emirates||
Syria vs United Arab Emirates : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Syria vs United Arab Emirates : Players News and Squads
United Arab Emirates
Ibrahim Alma (G-1)
Abdul Rahman Weiss (D-16)
Saad Ahmad (D-2)
Thaer Krouma (D-13)
Khaled Kerdagli (D-15)
Kamel Hmeisheh (M-6)
Zaher Midani (M-4)
Mahmoud Al Mawas (M-10)
Aias Aosman (M-20)
Fahd Youssef (M-17)
Omar Kharbin (F-7)
Taha Mousa (G-23)
Abdul Latif Nassan (G-22)
Amr Al Midani (D-5)
Moayad Ajan (D-3)
Moayad Al Khouli (D-19)
Mohammad Almarmour (M-21)
Ahmad Ashkar (M-14)
Osama Omari (M-11)
Mohammed Osman (M-12)
Alaa Al Dali (F-9)
Mahmood Al Baher (F-8)
Nassouh Nakkdahli (F-18)
CoachB. van Marwijk
Ali Khasif (G-1)
Bandar Al Ahbabi (D-9)
Shahin Abdulrahman (D-4)
Walid Abbas (D-3)
Mahmoud Khamis (D-21)
Abdelrahman Ali (M-5)
Majed Hassan (M-8)
Abdallah Ramadan (M-18)
Fabio Lima (F-15)
Ali Mabkhout (F-7)
Caio Canedo (F-11)
Fahad Al Dhanhani (G-17)
Adel Al Hosani (G-22)
Mohammed Barqesh (D-2)
Al Hassan Saleh (D-16)
Khalifa Mubarak (D-12)
Tahnoon Alzaabi (M-19)
Ahmed Barman (M-13)
Abdulla Salmeen (M-6)
Mohammed Jumaa (M-23)
Mohamed Al Attas (D-14)
Khalfan Mubarak (M-10)
Sebastian Tagliabue (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Syria vs United Arab Emirates : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.50||3.10||2.15||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.25||3.00||2.35||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.15||3.00||2.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.20||3.20||2.15||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.30||3.30||2.21||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.70||3.10||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.25||3.00||2.35||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.15||3.00||2.23||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.49||3.03||2.31||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.94||3.05||2.21||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.30||3.30||2.23||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.50||3.10||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.50||3.00||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.37||3.05||2.25||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.55||3.00||2.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.90||3.15||2.19||Bet Here|
Syria vs United Arab Emirates : Predictions
Why Syria Will Win
- Syria has a home team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Syria has scored 9 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 2.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why United Arab Emirates Will Win
- United Arab Emirates has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- United Arab Emirates has scored 15 out of their total 23 goals at away with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Syria||Draw||United Arab Emirates|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or United Arab Emirates||Double chance : draw or United Arab Emirates||Double chance : draw or United Arab Emirates|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||59%||59%|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, The probable winning prediction and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.