Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 9
Kick Off: 00:15
Referee: Fernando Echenique, Argentina
Status: Second Half 2 – 0
2 – 0
Talleres Cordoba vs Estudiantes L.P.. Talleres Cordoba will host Estudiantes L.P. at the Estadio Francisco CabasÃ©s for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 9 match fixture.
Talleres Cordoba vs Estudiantes L.P. : Live Score And Statistics
Talleres Cordoba Vs Estudiantes L.P.. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 9
00:15 , Tuesday August 31 2021
Talleres Cordoba 2
- M. Andujar ( 28′ )
- C. Auzqui ( 61′ )
Estudiantes L.P. 0
Second Half ends, with score Talleres Cordoba 2, Estudiantes L.P. 0
Substitution 5 – F. Mac Allister substitutes for I. Mendez (Talleres Cordoba)
L. Godoy Gets Yellow Card Estudiantes L.P.
Substitution 4 – J. Malatini substitutes for M. Retegui (Talleres Cordoba)
Substitution 3 – D. G. Garcia Cardozo substitutes for A. Martino (Talleres Cordoba)
Substitution 3 – J. Sanchez substitutes for M. Castro (Estudiantes L.P.)
Substitution 2 – F. Zapiola substitutes for F. Apaolaza (Estudiantes L.P.)
F. Apaolaza Gets Yellow Card Estudiantes L.P.
A. Martino Gets Yellow Card Talleres Cordoba
I. Mendez Gets Yellow Card Talleres Cordoba
F. Zuqui Gets Yellow Card Estudiantes L.P.
Substitution 2 – M. Santos substitutes for H. Fertoli (Talleres Cordoba)
Substitution 1 – D. Valoyes substitutes for C. Auzqui (Talleres Cordoba)
C. Auzqui had a Normal Goal Talleres Cordoba
Substitution 1 – J. Ayovi substitutes for M. Pellegrini (Estudiantes L.P.)
M. Pellegrini Gets Yellow Card Estudiantes L.P.
E. H. Diaz Gets Yellow Card Talleres Cordoba
M. Andujar had a Own Goal Talleres Cordoba
J. Komar Gets Yellow Card Talleres Cordoba
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Talleres Cordoba vs Estudiantes L.P. : Livescore
Talleres Cordoba vs Estudiantes L.P. Prediction : Match Facts
- Talleres Cordoba have played 8 matches are at position 2 with 16 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Talleres Cordoba.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Estudiantes L.P. have played 8 matches are at position 1 with 16 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WDWWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Estudiantes L.P..
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
|Talleres Cordoba||Estudiantes L.P.|
Talleres Cordoba vs Estudiantes L.P. : Head To Head
|Wednesday April 29 2020|
|Friday November 8 2019|
|Sunday February 24 2019|
|Sunday December 3 2017|
|Sunday December 4 2016|
Talleres Cordoba vs Estudiantes L.P. : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Colon Santa Fe||8||4||2||2||8||10||-2||14||DLWWW|
|11||Defensa Y Justicia||8||3||2||3||11||9||2||11||WDWLW|
|12||Newells Old Boys||8||3||2||3||9||10||-1||11||LDLWD|
|17||Union Santa Fe||8||2||3||3||9||10||-1||9||WLDWD|
|24||Central Cordoba de Santiago||8||1||4||3||7||9||-2||7||DDLLD|
Talleres Cordoba vs Estudiantes L.P. : Players News and Squads
Guido Herrera (G-22)
Nahuel Tenaglia (D-14)
Juan Komar (D-6)
Rafael Pérez (D-2)
Enzo Díaz (D-15)
Rodrigo Villagra (M-18)
Ignacio Méndez (M-8)
Carlos Auzqui (M-28)
Héctor Fértoli (M-10)
Ángelo Martino (M-21)
Mateo Retegui (F-23)
Joaquín Blázquez (G-33)
Julián Malatini (D-13)
Federico Torres (D-25)
Julián Velázquez (D-3)
Diego García (M-50)
Cristian Ludueña (M-40)
Francis Macallister (M-16)
Diego Valoyes (F-7)
Mauro Ortíz (F-19)
Michael Santos (F-9)
José Romero (F-34)
Juan Cruz Esquivel (F-30)
Mariano Andújar (G-21)
Leonardo Godoy (D-29)
Agustín Rogel (D-3)
Fabián Noguera (D-18)
Matías Aguirregaray (D-13)
Manuel Castro (M-17)
Jorge Rodríguez (M-30)
Fernando Zuqui (M-8)
Matías Pellegrini (M-7)
Francisco Apaolaza (F-16)
Gustavo del Prete (F-10)
Emiliano González (G-12)
Mauricio Guzmán (D-4)
Nicolás Pasquini (M-15)
Juan Sánchez Miño (D-14)
Fernando Tobio (D-2)
David Ayala (M-5)
Bautista Kociubinski (M-25)
Nicolas Palavecino (M-27)
Franco Romero (M-23)
Jaime Ayoví (F-19)
Ezequiel Naya (F-26)
Franco Zapiola (F-28)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Talleres Cordoba vs Estudiantes L.P. : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.00||2.85||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.10||2.88||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.38||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.49||3.15||2.78||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.63||3.14||2.95||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.59||2.93||2.84||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.88||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||2.90||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.65||2.75||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.56||3.07||2.84||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.38||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.61||2.88||2.86||Bet Here|
Talleres Cordoba vs Estudiantes L.P. : Predictions
Why Talleres Cordoba Will Win
- Talleres Cordoba has a home team record of 5 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Talleres Cordoba has scored 15 out of their total 32 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Estudiantes L.P. Will Win
- Estudiantes L.P. has an away team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Estudiantes L.P. has scored 12 out of their total 31 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Talleres Cordoba||Draw||Estudiantes L.P.|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Estudiantes L.P.||Double chance : draw or Estudiantes L.P.||Double chance : draw or Estudiantes L.P.|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.