Competition: Estonia Esiliiga A Regular Season – Round 23
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 4 – 2
4 – 2
Tallinna Kalev vs Maardu. Tallinna Kalev will host Maardu at the Kalevi Keskstaadioni kunstmuru for the Estonia Esiliiga A Regular Season – Round 23 match fixture.
Tallinna Kalev vs Maardu : Live Score And Statistics
Tallinna Kalev Vs Maardu. Estonia Esiliiga A Regular Season – Round 23
15:00 , Thursday September 23 2021
Tallinna Kalev 4
- K. Laur ( 34′ )
- A. Purje ( 66′ )
- A. Purje ( 79′ )
- A. Purje ( 87′ )
- V. Aksjonov ( 75′ )
- R. Sobtsenko ( 90′ )
Match ends, Tallinna Kalev 4, Maardu 2
Second Half ends, with score Tallinna Kalev 4, Maardu 2
R. Sobtsenko had a Normal Goal Maardu
Substitution 2 – S. El Aabchi substitutes for M. Velijev (Tallinna Kalev)
A. Purje Gets Yellow Card Tallinna Kalev
A. Purje had a Normal Goal Tallinna Kalev
T. Tamberg Gets Yellow Card Tallinna Kalev
Substitution 3 – K. Vinogradov substitutes for V. Aksjonov (Maardu)
A. Purje had a Normal Goal Tallinna Kalev
V. Aksjonov had a Normal Goal Maardu
V. Gussev Gets Yellow Card Maardu
Substitution 2 – M. Krivosein substitutes for A. Polkopa (Maardu)
A. Purje had a Normal Goal Tallinna Kalev
M. Velijev Gets Yellow Card Tallinna Kalev
Substitution 1 – A. T. Russ substitutes for M. Vaherna (Tallinna Kalev)
V. Aksjonov Gets Yellow Card Maardu
I. Zelentsov Gets Yellow Card Maardu
Substitution 1 – R. Sobtsenko substitutes for V. Mihhailov (Maardu)
K. Laur had a Normal Goal Tallinna Kalev
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Tallinna Kalev vs Maardu : Livescore
Tallinna Kalev vs Maardu Prediction : Match Facts
- Tallinna Kalev have played 21 matches are at position 2 with 50 points in the 2021 Esiliiga A.
- They have won 15 times drawn 5 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WDDDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Tallinna Kalev.
- So far in the season , they have scored 57 goals (GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 35 goals (GD).
- Maardu have played 22 matches are at position 1 with 54 points in the 2021 Esiliiga A.
- They have won 17 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWDWW
- In their last game, they had a – result against PÃ¤rnu.
- So far in the season , they have scored 78 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 57 goals (GD).
Tallinna Kalev vs Maardu : Head To Head
|Wednesday September 15 2021|
|Friday August 6 2021|
|Monday August 2 2021|
|Monday July 19 2021|
|Tuesday July 13 2021|
|Thursday May 20 2021|
|Sunday May 9 2021|
|Saturday March 20 2021|
|Saturday October 5 2019|
|Sunday July 7 2019|
Tallinna Kalev vs Maardu : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|6||FCI Levadia II||21||7||5||9||35||48||-13||26||DDLWL|
Tallinna Kalev vs Maardu : Players News and Squads
Squads will be available 1 hr before this feature starts. The squads will also be in the expected formation, the starting 11 and all the substitutes that are expected to play in the game. We will also add any injury reports as well as the players who are fit to play, those who are not will be excluded.
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Tallinna Kalev vs Maardu : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Tallinna Kalev vs Maardu : Predictions
Why Tallinna Kalev Will Win
- Tallinna Kalev has a home team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Tallinna Kalev has scored 26 out of their total 57 goals at home with average of 2.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Maardu Will Win
- Maardu has an away team record of 6 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Maardu has scored 33 out of their total 78 goals as visitors with average of 3.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Maardu and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Maardu and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Maardu and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||30%||30%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.