Competition: Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 0 – 3
0 – 3
Tekstilshchik vs Ska-khabarovsk. Tekstilshchik will host Ska-khabarovsk at the for the Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Tekstilshchik vs Ska-khabarovsk : Live Score And Statistics
Tekstilshchik Vs Ska-khabarovsk. Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11
15:00 , Wednesday September 15 2021
- D. Karaev ( 27′ )
- D. Karaev ( 59′ )
- G. Gongadze ( 82′ )
Match ends, Tekstilshchik 0, Ska-khabarovsk 3
Second Half ends, with score Tekstilshchik 0, Ska-khabarovsk 3
S. V. Olegovich Gets Yellow Card Tekstilshchik
Substitution 4 – V. Bragin substitutes for D. Karaev (Ska-khabarovsk)
Substitution 3 – V. Nikiforov substitutes for I. Kvekveskiri (Ska-khabarovsk)
I. Shvedyuk Gets Yellow Card Tekstilshchik
S. Kositsin Gets Yellow Card Tekstilshchik
Substitution 2 – V. Koltsov substitutes for D. Barkov (Ska-khabarovsk)
G. Gongadze had a Normal Goal Ska-khabarovsk
D. Fomin Gets Yellow Card Ska-khabarovsk
Substitution 5 – A. Gubochkin substitutes for G. Gogrichiani (Tekstilshchik)
Substitution 1 – G. Gongadze substitutes for K. Aliev (Ska-khabarovsk)
Substitution 4 – S. V. Olegovich substitutes for M. Bachinsky (Tekstilshchik)
E. Prutsev Gets Yellow Card Tekstilshchik
D. Karaev had a Penalty Ska-khabarovsk
A. Smirnov Gets Yellow Card Tekstilshchik
Substitution 3 – A. Mnatsakanian substitutes for A. Benikovich (Tekstilshchik)
Substitution 2 – E. Prutsev substitutes for I. Moseychuk (Tekstilshchik)
Substitution 1 – V. Karpov substitutes for A. Khripkov (Tekstilshchik)
D. Karaev had a Normal Goal Ska-khabarovsk
R. Manuylov Gets Yellow Card Ska-khabarovsk
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Tekstilshchik vs Ska-khabarovsk : Livescore
Tekstilshchik vs Ska-khabarovsk Prediction : Match Facts
- Tekstilshchik have played 10 matches are at position 16 with 9 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Dolgoprudny.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Ska-khabarovsk have played 10 matches are at position 8 with 17 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLWWL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Alaniya Vladikavkaz.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Tekstilshchik vs Ska-khabarovsk : Head To Head
|Sunday November 15 2020|
|Saturday August 8 2020|
|Wednesday April 8 2020|
|Saturday September 14 2019|
Tekstilshchik vs Ska-khabarovsk : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Spartak Moscow 2||10||6||1||3||11||14||-3||19||WWLWW|
Tekstilshchik vs Ska-khabarovsk : Players News and Squads
Aleksey Smirnov (G-1)
Aleksey Goryushkin (M-7)
Sergey Obivalin (D-88)
Andrey Khripkov (M-90)
Sergey Kositsin (D-27)
Ilya Moseychuk (M-19)
Ilya Shvedyuk (M-96)
Tigran Avanesyan (M-59)
Khachim Mashukov (M-70)
Gocha Gogrichiani (F-9)
Maksim Bachinskiy (F-71)
Maksim Edapin (G-22)
Aleksey Gubochkin (D-95)
Vadim Karpov (D-62)
Aleksey Makushkin (D-23)
Albert Mnatsakanian (M-8)
Egor Prutsev (M-72)
Dmitri Rudakov (M-17)
Lassana N’Diaye (F-10)
Viktor Sergeev (F-14)
Aleksandr Shlenkin (F-37)
Vladimir Sugrobov (G-50)
Roman Manuylov (D-27)
Vladis-Emmerson Illoy-Ayyet (D-5)
Denis Fomin (D-17)
Mikhail Tikhonov (M-4)
Irakli Kvekveskiri (M-33)
Maksim Martusevich (M-24)
Valentin Andyamov (M-65)
Kamran Aliev (F-11)
Dmitriy Barkov (F-92)
David Karaev (M-9)
Dmitri Khomich (G-1)
Sergei Samok (G-41)
Aleksandr Galimov (M-6)
Vitaliy Koltsov (M-8)
Mutaalim Magomedov (M-22)
Vladislav Nikiforov (M-10)
Vladislav Bragin (F-19)
Georgi Gongadze (F-21)
Aleksandr Nosov (F-7)
Aleksandr Smirnov (F-77)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Tekstilshchik vs Ska-khabarovsk : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Tekstilshchik vs Ska-khabarovsk : Predictions
Why Tekstilshchik Will Win
- Tekstilshchik has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Tekstilshchik has scored 6 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ska-khabarovsk Will Win
- Ska-khabarovsk has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Ska-khabarovsk has scored 6 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Tekstilshchik or draw||Double chance : Tekstilshchik or draw||Double chance : Tekstilshchik or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||53%||53%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.