Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 12
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: L. Cantineau
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Telstar vs Helmond Sport. Telstar will host Helmond Sport at the BUKO Stadion for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 12 match fixture.
Telstar vs Helmond Sport : Live Score And Statistics
Telstar Vs Helmond Sport. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 12
18:00 , Friday October 22 2021
- A. Bensabouh ( 31′ )
- C. Dijkstra ( 33′ )
Helmond Sport 2
- J. van Landschoot ( 37′ )
- J. Goselink ( 72′ )
Match ends, Telstar 2, Helmond Sport 2
Second Half ends, with score Telstar 2, Helmond Sport 2
Substitution 3 – R. Smit substitutes for R. Fernandes (Telstar)
Substitution 2 – G. van Velzen substitutes for S. van Doorm (Telstar)
J. Goselink had a Normal Goal Helmond Sport
Substitution 2 – J. Houttequiet substitutes for J. Dolet (Helmond Sport)
Substitution 1 – B. Van Hove substitutes for D. van der Sluys (Helmond Sport)
Y. Zakir Gets Yellow Card Telstar
Substitution 1 – O. Kokcu substitutes for C. Dijkstra (Telstar)
J. van Landschoot had a Normal Goal Helmond Sport
C. Dijkstra had a Normal Goal Telstar
A. Bensabouh had a Normal Goal Telstar
S. Vereijken Gets Yellow Card Helmond Sport
M. De Bie Gets Yellow Card Helmond Sport
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Telstar vs Helmond Sport : Livescore
Telstar vs Helmond Sport Prediction : Match Facts
- Telstar have played 11 matches are at position 12 with 15 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WLWWW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Telstar.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Helmond Sport have played 11 matches are at position 14 with 13 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DWWLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Helmond Sport.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Telstar vs Helmond Sport : Head To Head
|Friday January 29 2021|
|Friday October 23 2020|
|Friday May 1 2020|
|Friday October 25 2019|
|Sunday January 13 2019|
|Friday October 12 2018|
|Friday March 9 2018|
|Friday October 20 2017|
|Monday February 6 2017|
|Monday August 22 2016|
Telstar vs Helmond Sport : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||ADO Den Haag||11||7||2||2||25||15||10||17||DWWWW|
|19||Almere City FC||11||2||3||6||18||21||-3||9||LLLDL|
Telstar vs Helmond Sport : Players News and Squads
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Telstar vs Helmond Sport : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.00||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.60||3.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.04||3.68||3.48||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.98||3.45||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.05||3.59||3.66||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.10||3.50||2.95||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.05||3.50||3.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.06||3.68||3.46||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.03||3.48||3.47||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.06||3.55||2.99||Bet Here|
Telstar vs Helmond Sport : Predictions
Why Telstar Will Win
- Telstar has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Telstar has scored 7 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Helmond Sport Will Win
- Helmond Sport has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Helmond Sport has scored 6 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Telstar or draw||Double chance : Telstar or draw||Double chance : Telstar or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||48%||48%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.