Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: R. Gansner
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Telstar vs Jong AZ. Telstar will host Jong AZ at the BUKO Stadion for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Telstar vs Jong AZ : Live Score And Statistics
Telstar Vs Jong AZ. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 8
18:00 , Friday September 24 2021
- G. Plet ( 9′ )
Jong AZ 0
Match ends, Telstar 1, Jong AZ 0
Second Half ends, with score Telstar 1, Jong AZ 0
Substitution 3 – R. Smit substitutes for R. Fernandes (Telstar)
R. Koeman Gets Yellow Card Telstar
Substitution 5 – B. Franken substitutes for F. De Jong (Jong AZ)
Substitution 4 – R. Kewal substitutes for Z. Buurmeester (Jong AZ)
Substitution 2 – Y. Liesdek substitutes for Y. Zakir (Telstar)
Substitution 3 – M. Dekker substitutes for T. Velthuis (Jong AZ)
Substitution 2 – F. Gemmel substitutes for J. Jacobs (Jong AZ)
Substitution 1 – I. Griffith substitutes for R. Sedlacek (Jong AZ)
Substitution 1 – G. van Velzen substitutes for C. Dijkstra (Telstar)
J. Jacobs Gets Yellow Card Jong AZ
G. Plet had a Normal Goal Telstar
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Telstar vs Jong AZ : Livescore
Telstar vs Jong AZ Prediction : Match Facts
- Telstar have played 7 matches are at position 18 with 6 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Telstar.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Jong AZ have played 7 matches are at position 1 with 15 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 5 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Den Bosch.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Telstar vs Jong AZ : Head To Head
|Friday January 22 2021|
|Monday November 2 2020|
|Sunday December 22 2019|
|Monday August 12 2019|
|Friday March 15 2019|
|Monday December 10 2018|
|Friday January 26 2018|
|Tuesday September 12 2017|
Telstar vs Jong AZ : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||ADO Den Haag||7||4||1||2||14||11||3||13||WDWLL|
|15||Almere City FC||7||2||2||3||13||13||0||8||LDWWL|
Telstar vs Jong AZ : Players News and Squads
Ronald Koeman Jr (G-16)
Yassine Zakir (D-24)
Anwar Bensabouh (D-6)
Ozgur Aktas (D-4)
Siebe Vandermeulen (D-21)
Delvechio Blackson (D-5)
Sven Van Doorm (M-8)
Tom Overtoom (M-18)
Cas Dijkstra (M-23)
Rashaan Fernandes (F-7)
Glynor Plet (F-9)
Trevor Doornbusch (G-17)
Abdel Mounaim El Ouazzane (G-1)
Jip Molenaar (D-3)
Yael Liesdek (D-2)
Anthony Berenstein (D-11)
Niels van Wetten (M-14)
Roscello Vlijter (D-27)
Ozan Kokcu (F-26)
Rein Smit (F-29)
Gyliano Van Velzen (F-10)
Sem Westerveld (G-1)
Joey Jacobs (D-2)
Jorn Berkhout (D-3)
Tijs Velthuis (D-4)
Robin Lathouwers (M-5)
Zico Buurmeester (M-8)
Peer Koopmeiners (M-6)
Fedde De Jong (M-7)
Richard Sedláček (F-10)
Yusuf Barasi (F-9)
Mohamed Taabouni (F-11)
Daniel Deen (G-16)
Sem Dirks (D-14)
Misha Engel (D-20)
Maxim Dekker (D-15)
Fons Gemmel (D-12)
Bram Franken (M-18)
Ricuenio Kewal (F-19)
Iman Griffith (F-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Telstar vs Jong AZ : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||3.75||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.50||2.35||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.70||3.50||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.70||3.74||2.43||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.63||3.60||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||3.75||2.40||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.71||3.79||2.47||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.67||3.40||2.32||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.70||3.74||2.43||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.50||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.65||3.60||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.64||3.63||2.40||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.63||3.60||2.40||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.68||3.50||2.28||Bet Here|
Telstar vs Jong AZ : Predictions
Why Telstar Will Win
- Telstar has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Telstar has scored 5 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 1.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Jong AZ Will Win
- Jong AZ has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Jong AZ has scored 5 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Jong AZ||Double chance : draw or Jong AZ||Double chance : draw or Jong AZ|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||34%||34%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.