Competition: Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:30
Referee: Matteo Marcenaro, Italy
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Ternana vs Spal. Ternana will host Spal at the Stadio Libero Liberati for the Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Ternana vs Spal : Live Score And Statistics
Ternana Vs Spal. Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 6
18:30 , Sunday September 26 2021
- B. Martella ( 26′ )
Match ends, Ternana 1, Spal 0
Second Half ends, with score Ternana 1, Spal 0
A. Iannarilli Gets Yellow Card Ternana
Substitution 5 – J. Da Riva substitutes for F. Viviani (Spal)
I. Koutsoupias Gets Yellow Card Ternana
Substitution 4 – L. Coccolo substitutes for R. Celia (Spal)
Substitution 3 – E. Latte Lath substitutes for L. Colombo (Spal)
Substitution 5 – A. Palumbo substitutes for D. Agazzi (Ternana)
Substitution 2 – F. Melchiorri substitutes for G. Crociata (Spal)
Substitution 1 – L. D’Orazio substitutes for D. Seck (Spal)
Substitution 4 – M. Boben substitutes for F. Sorensen (Ternana)
Substitution 3 – C. Falletti substitutes for A. Partipilo (Ternana)
F. Sorensen Gets Yellow Card Ternana
Substitution 2 – I. Koutsoupias substitutes for F. Paghera (Ternana)
Substitution 1 – S. Pettinari substitutes for A. Donnarumma (Ternana)
R. Celia Gets Yellow Card Spal
B. Martella had a Normal Goal Ternana
F. Paghera Gets Yellow Card Ternana
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Ternana vs Spal : Livescore
Ternana vs Spal Prediction : Match Facts
- Ternana have played 5 matches are at position 15 with 4 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Parma.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Spal have played 5 matches are at position 11 with 7 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLDWL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Spal.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Ternana vs Spal : Head To Head
|Saturday May 13 2017|
|Saturday December 24 2016|
Ternana vs Spal : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Ternana vs Spal : Players News and Squads
Antony Iannarilli (G-1)
Marino Defendi (D-25)
Frederik Sørensen (D-15)
Marco Capuano (D-19)
Bruno Martella (D-87)
Fabrizio Paghera (M-20)
Ivan Kontek (M-6)
Davide Agazzi (M-34)
Anthony Partipilo (F-21)
Alfredo Donnarumma (F-99)
Federico Furlan (F-7)
Titas Krapikas (G-22)
Luca Ghiringhelli (D-23)
Matija Boben (D-42)
Ilias Koutsoupias (M-80)
Antonio Palumbo (M-5)
Mattia Proietti (M-8)
César Falletti (M-17)
Aniello Salzano (M-28)
Diego Peralta (F-24)
Simone Mazzocchi (F-9)
Stefano Pettinari (F-32)
Christian Capone (F-11)
CoachJosep Clotet Ruiz
Demba Thiam (G-22)
Lorenzo Dickmann (D-24)
Francesco Vicari (D-23)
Elio Capradossi (D-17)
Raffaele Celia (D-91)
Salvatore Esposito (M-5)
Federico Viviani (M-77)
Demba Seck (M-21)
Marco Mancosu (M-8)
Giovanni Crociata (M-7)
Lorenzo Colombo (F-9)
Andrea Seculin (G-90)
Patryk Peda (D-29)
Luca Coccolo (D-33)
Riccardo Spaltro (D-25)
David Heidenreich (D-87)
Jacopo Da Riva (M-40)
Mikael Ellertsson (M-20)
Luca Mora (M-19)
Franco Zuculini (M-14)
Emmanuel Latte Lath (F-99)
Ludovico D’Orazio (M-97)
Federico Melchiorri (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ternana vs Spal : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.00||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||3.20||2.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.97||3.15||2.53||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.00||3.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.91||3.15||2.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.96||3.15||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.90||3.28||2.44||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.87||3.25||2.35||Bet Here|
Ternana vs Spal : Predictions
Why Ternana Will Win
- Ternana has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ternana has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Spal Will Win
- Spal has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Spal has scored 9 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Spal||Double chance : draw or Spal||Double chance : draw or Spal|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||61%||61%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.