Competition: Mexico Ascenso MX Apertura – Round 7
Kick Off: 22:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Tlaxcala vs TapatÃo. Tlaxcala will host TapatÃo at the Estadio Tlahuicole for the Mexico Ascenso MX Apertura – Round 7 match fixture.
Tlaxcala vs Tapatío : Live Score And Statistics
Tlaxcala Vs Tapatío. Mexico Ascenso MX Apertura – Round 7
22:00 , Wednesday September 8 2021
- L. Razo ( 48′ )
- K. Rudman ( 86′ )
Match ends, Tlaxcala 2, Tapatío 0
Second Half ends, with score Tlaxcala 2, Tapatío 0
E. Beltramone Gets Yellow Card Tlaxcala
K. Rudman had a Normal Goal Tlaxcala
Substitution 5 – I. Marquez substitutes for D. A. Guajardo Garza (Tapatío)
Substitution 4 – L. Gonzalez substitutes for L. Razo (Tlaxcala)
Substitution 3 – E. Cedillo substitutes for A. Molina (Tlaxcala)
Substitution 2 – K. Rudman substitutes for C. A. Engelhart Mora (Tlaxcala)
Substitution 4 – I. Ortiz substitutes for J. Orozco (Tapatío)
Substitution 1 – E. Beltramone substitutes for I. Lago (Tlaxcala)
I. Lago Gets Yellow Card Tlaxcala
Substitution 3 – B. Sanchez substitutes for L. Marquez (Tapatío)
Substitution 2 – C. Pinzon substitutes for J. J. Brigido Chen (Tapatío)
Substitution 1 – A. Organista substitutes for D. Magana (Tapatío)
P. Perez Gets Red Card Tapatío
O. Leon Gets Yellow Card Tlaxcala
L. Razo had a Normal Goal Tlaxcala
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Tlaxcala vs TapatÃo : Livescore
Tlaxcala vs TapatÃo Prediction : Match Facts
- Tlaxcala have played 6 matches are at position 16 with 4 points in the 2021 Ascenso MX.
- They have won 0 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DDLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Tlaxcala.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- TapatÃo have played 6 matches are at position 13 with 5 points in the 2021 Ascenso MX.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against TapatÃo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Tlaxcala vs TapatÃo : Head To Head
|Friday April 23 2021|
|Wednesday March 10 2021|
|Saturday October 24 2020|
Tlaxcala vs TapatÃo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|14||Alebrijes de Oaxaca||6||0||4||2||4||6||-2||4||DDLDL|
|15||Mineros de Zacatecas||6||1||1||4||9||13||-4||4||LLLLW|
|17||Leones Negros UDG||5||0||3||2||6||8||-2||3||DDDLL|
Tlaxcala vs Tapatío : Players News and Squads
Squads will be available 1 hr before this feature starts. The squads will also be in the expected formation, the starting 11 and all the substitutes that are expected to play in the game. We will also add any injury reports as well as the players who are fit to play, those who are not will be excluded.
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Tlaxcala vs TapatÃo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Tlaxcala vs TapatÃo : Predictions
Why Tlaxcala Will Win
- Tlaxcala has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Tlaxcala has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why TapatÃo Will Win
- TapatÃo has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- TapatÃo has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals as visitors with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or TapatÃo and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or TapatÃo and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or TapatÃo and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||66%||66%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, The probable sports betting tips and there are 6 winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.