Competition: Japan J. League Div.2 Regular Season – Round 28
Kick Off: 09:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 3 – 2
3 – 2
Tochigi SC vs Renofa Yamaguchi. Tochigi SC will host Renofa Yamaguchi at the Tochigi Green Stadium for the Japan J. League Div.2 Regular Season – Round 28 match fixture.
Tochigi SC vs Renofa Yamaguchi : Live Score And Statistics
Tochigi SC Vs Renofa Yamaguchi. Japan J. League Div.2 Regular Season – Round 28
09:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
Tochigi SC 3
- Y. Toyoda ( 4′ )
- Y. Toyoda ( 55′ )
- Y. Yanagi ( 73′ )
Renofa Yamaguchi 2
- Y. Kusano ( 25′ )
- K. Kawano ( 86′ )
Second Half ends, with score Tochigi SC 3, Renofa Yamaguchi 2
Substitution 5 – K. Mikuni substitutes for Y. Toyoda (Tochigi SC)
Substitution 4 – N. Matsumoto substitutes for S. Sato (Tochigi SC)
K. Kawano had a Normal Goal Renofa Yamaguchi
Substitution 3 – K. Oshima substitutes for J. Hata (Tochigi SC)
Substitution 5 – N. Sawai substitutes for H. Ishikawa (Renofa Yamaguchi)
Substitution 4 – S. Otsuki substitutes for H. Manabe (Renofa Yamaguchi)
Substitution 2 – K. Yano substitutes for K. Arima (Tochigi SC)
Substitution 1 – T. Mori substitutes for T. Yachida (Tochigi SC)
Y. Yanagi had a Normal Goal Tochigi SC
Substitution 3 – K. Kawano substitutes for W. Tanaku (Renofa Yamaguchi)
Substitution 2 – K. Takai substitutes for Y. Shimaya (Renofa Yamaguchi)
Y. Toyoda had a Normal Goal Tochigi SC
S. Sato Gets Yellow Card Tochigi SC
R. Tanaka Gets Yellow Card Renofa Yamaguchi
T. Yachida Gets Yellow Card Tochigi SC
Y. Kusano had a Normal Goal Renofa Yamaguchi
Substitution 1 – D. Yoshimitsu substitutes for K. Seki (Renofa Yamaguchi)
Y. Toyoda had a Normal Goal Tochigi SC
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Tochigi SC vs Renofa Yamaguchi : Livescore
Tochigi SC vs Renofa Yamaguchi Prediction : Match Facts
- Tochigi SC have played 27 matches are at position 17 with 26 points in the 2021 J. League Div.2.
- They have won 5 times drawn 11 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WLDDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Tochigi SC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 33 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
- Renofa Yamaguchi have played 26 matches are at position 14 with 29 points in the 2021 J. League Div.2.
- They have won 7 times drawn 8 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Renofa Yamaguchi.
- So far in the season , they have scored 20 goals (GF) conceded 30 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
|Tochigi SC||Renofa Yamaguchi|
Tochigi SC vs Renofa Yamaguchi : Head To Head
|Sunday April 4 2021|
|Sunday November 29 2020|
|Saturday August 8 2020|
|Saturday July 13 2019|
|Sunday March 24 2019|
|Sunday October 28 2018|
|Sunday March 11 2018|
Tochigi SC vs Renofa Yamaguchi : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||JEF United Chiba||27||9||10||8||27||25||2||37||WDDLW|
Tochigi SC vs Renofa Yamaguchi : Players News and Squads
Squads will be available 1 hr before this feature starts. The squads will also be in the expected formation, the starting 11 and all the substitutes that are expected to play in the game. We will also add any injury reports as well as the players who are fit to play, those who are not will be excluded.
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Tochigi SC vs Renofa Yamaguchi : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.40||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.35||2.90||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.37||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.38||3.22||3.15||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||2.95||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.36||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.41||3.03||3.35||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.35||2.93||3.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.40||3.20||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.26||2.88||3.12||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||2.95||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.42||3.05||2.95||Bet Here|
Tochigi SC vs Renofa Yamaguchi : Predictions
Why Tochigi SC Will Win
- Tochigi SC has a home team record of 2 wins and 6 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Tochigi SC has scored 11 out of their total 24 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Renofa Yamaguchi Will Win
- Renofa Yamaguchi has an away team record of 4 wins and 5 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Renofa Yamaguchi has scored 10 out of their total 20 goals at away with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Tochigi SC||Draw||Renofa Yamaguchi|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Tochigi SC or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Tochigi SC or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Tochigi SC or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.