Competition: Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 10
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Luis Santander, Mexico
Status: Match Finished 1 – 2
1 – 2
Atletico San Luis
Toluca vs Atletico San Luis. Toluca will host Atletico San Luis at the Estadio Nemesio DÃez for the Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 10 match fixture.
Toluca vs Atletico San Luis : Live Score And Statistics
Toluca Vs Atletico San Luis. Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 10
17:00 , Sunday September 26 2021
- N. I. Gonzalez ( 44′ )
Atletico San Luis 2
- G. Berterame ( 24′ )
- G. Berterame ( 39′ )
Match ends, Toluca 1, Atletico San Luis 2
Second Half ends, with score Toluca 1, Atletico San Luis 2
D. Chavez Gets Yellow Card Toluca
J. Torres Gets Yellow Card Toluca
Substitution 4 – J. Duque substitutes for J. M. Sanabria (Atletico San Luis)
Substitution 3 – Z. Munoz substitutes for R. Chavez (Atletico San Luis)
Substitution 4 – J. A. Rodriguez Hernandez substitutes for Diego (Toluca)
Substitution 2 – J. Castro substitutes for J. Lozano Silva (Atletico San Luis)
Substitution 3 – D. Chavez substitutes for M. Estrada (Toluca)
Substitution 2 – F. Pardo substitutes for J. Vazquez (Toluca)
Substitution 1 – K. Castaneda substitutes for B. Samudio (Toluca)
Substitution 1 – substitutes for F. F. Waller Martiarena (Atletico San Luis)
Diego Gets Yellow Card Toluca
N. I. Gonzalez had a Penalty Toluca
G. Berterame had a Normal Goal Atletico San Luis
G. Berterame had a Penalty Atletico San Luis
J. Lozano Silva Gets Yellow Card Atletico San Luis
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Toluca vs Atletico San Luis : Livescore
Toluca vs Atletico San Luis Prediction : Match Facts
- Toluca have played 10 matches are at position 2 with 20 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 6 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWWWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Toluca.
- So far in the season , they have scored 17 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Atletico San Luis have played 9 matches are at position 7 with 13 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- LWDDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against FC Juarez.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
|Toluca||Atletico San Luis|
Toluca vs Atletico San Luis : Head To Head
|Saturday March 6 2021|
|Atletico San Luis||
|Sunday August 2 2020|
|Atletico San Luis|
|Friday May 1 2020|
|Atletico San Luis||
|Friday September 27 2019|
|Atletico San Luis|
Toluca vs Atletico San Luis : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Atletico San Luis||9||3||4||2||14||11||3||13||LWDDD|
|16||U.N.A.M. – Pumas||9||1||4||4||6||12||-6||7||DDLWL|
Toluca vs Atletico San Luis : Players News and Squads
Atletico San Luis
Luis García (G-1)
Raúl López (D-2)
Oscar Vanegas (D-28)
Jorge Torres (D-3)
Claudio Baeza (M-20)
José Juan Vázquez (M-35)
Rubens Sambueza (M-14)
Michael Estrada (F-7)
Ian González Nieto (F-19)
Braian Samudio (F-18)
Gustavo Gutiérrez (G-12)
Jorge Rodriguez (D-194)
Rodrigo Salinas (D-29)
Brandon Sartiaguin (D-26)
Pablo González (M-5)
Kevin Castañeda (M-8)
Felipe Pardo (F-17)
Antonio Ríos (M-15)
Alan Rodríguez (M-30)
Diego Chávez (F-11)
Marcelo Barovero (G-1)
Léo Coelho (D-4)
Unai Bilbao (D-20)
Jair Díaz (D-27)
Ricardo Chávez (M-5)
Javier Güemez (M-16)
Juan Manuel Sanabria (M-8)
Facundo Waller (M-15)
Germán Berterame (F-7)
Andres Vombergar (F-18)
Jose Lozano (F-17)
Andrés Sánchez (G-24)
Emmanuel García (D-29)
Efrain Orona (M-14)
Jesús Piñuelas (D-3)
Juan Castro (M-2)
Jhon Duque (M-22)
José Hernández Clemente (F-23)
Zahid Muñoz (M-11)
Adam Bareiro (F-9)
Luis Calzadilla (F-28)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Toluca vs Atletico San Luis : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.91||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.86||3.55||3.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.25||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.99||3.56||3.75||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.93||3.40||3.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.09||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.00||3.56||3.76||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.91||3.30||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.93||3.48||3.77||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.93||3.40||3.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.17||1.75||1.97||Bet Here|
Toluca vs Atletico San Luis : Predictions
Why Toluca Will Win
- Toluca has a home team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Toluca has scored 10 out of their total 17 goals at home with average of 2.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Atletico San Luis Will Win
- Atletico San Luis has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Atletico San Luis has scored 5 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Toluca||Draw||Atletico San Luis|
|Advice||Double chance : Toluca or draw||Double chance : Toluca or draw||Double chance : Toluca or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||54%||54%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.