Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 20:15
Referee: Claudio Filipe Ruivo Pereira, Portugal
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Tondela vs Estoril. Tondela will host Estoril at the EstÃ¡dio JoÃ£o Cardoso for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Tondela vs Estoril : Live Score And Statistics
Tondela Vs Estoril. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 5
20:15 , Monday September 13 2021
- J. Boselli ( 51′ )
- Chiquinho ( 20′ )
- L. Ruiz ( 44′ )
Second Half ends, with score Tondela 1, Estoril 2
David Bruno Gets Yellow Card Estoril
Substitution 5 – R. Fonte substitutes for A. Franco (Estoril)
D. Leite Gets Yellow Card Estoril
L. Rosier Gets Yellow Card Estoril
J. Gamboa Gets Yellow Card Estoril
Substitution 4 – T. Dantas substitutes for I. Undabarrena (Tondela)
Substitution 3 – J. Murillo substitutes for S. Agra (Tondela)
R. Dadashov Gets Yellow Card Tondela
Chiquinho Gets Yellow Card Estoril
Substitution 4 – A. Clovis substitutes for F. Geraldes (Estoril)
Substitution 3 – L. Rosier substitutes for F. Geraldes (Estoril)
Substitution 2 – A. Xavier substitutes for L. Ruiz (Estoril)
Substitution 1 – David Bruno substitutes for C. Soria (Estoril)
J. Boselli had a Normal Goal Tondela
Substitution 2 – N. Borges substitutes for M. N. Khacef (Tondela)
L. Ruiz had a Normal Goal Estoril
F. Geraldes Gets Yellow Card Estoril
J. Boselli Gets Yellow Card Tondela
Chiquinho had a Normal Goal Estoril
Substitution 1 – J. Hernando substitutes for J. Goncalves (Tondela)
C. Soria Gets Yellow Card Estoril
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Tondela vs Estoril : Livescore
Tondela vs Estoril Prediction : Match Facts
- Tondela have played 4 matches are at position 14 with 3 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Tondela.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Estoril have played 4 matches are at position 4 with 10 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Estoril.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Tondela vs Estoril : Head To Head
|Sunday October 21 2018|
|Tuesday January 30 2018|
|Saturday August 19 2017|
|Saturday April 1 2017|
|Saturday November 5 2016|
|Sunday February 14 2016|
|Saturday September 19 2015|
Tondela vs Estoril : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Tondela vs Estoril : Players News and Squads
Babacar Niasse (G-99)
Tiago Almeida (D-19)
Modibo Sagnan (D-5)
Jota Gonçalves (D-4)
Naoufel Khacef (D-24)
Juan Manuel Boselli (M-11)
Iker Undabarrena (M-21)
João Pedro (M-8)
Salvador Agra (M-7)
Renat Dadaşov (F-17)
Daniel dos Anjos (F-29)
Pedro Trigueira (G-88)
Ricardo Alves (D-34)
Pedro Augusto (M-6)
Neto Borges (D-3)
Tiago Dantas (M-28)
Jhon Murillo (F-10)
Rafael Barbosa (M-70)
Daniel Figueira (G-99)
Carles Soria (D-2)
Lucas Áfrico (D-4)
André Franco (M-10)
João Gamboa (M-21)
Francisco Geraldes (M-6)
Leonardo Ruiz (F-18)
Bruno Lourenco (F-20)
Thiago da Silva (G-12)
David Bruno (D-22)
Bernardo Vital (D-3)
Romário Baró (M-58)
Arthur Gomes (M-11)
Rosier Loreintz (M-32)
André Clóvis (F-9)
Rui Fonte (F-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Tondela vs Estoril : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.40||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||3.10||2.38||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.87||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.94||3.35||2.43||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.32||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.20||2.45||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.75||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.04||3.27||2.51||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.96||2.96||2.47||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.94||3.34||2.45||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||3.10||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.98||3.25||2.47||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.00||3.25||2.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.88||3.20||2.37||Bet Here|
Tondela vs Estoril : Predictions
Why Tondela Will Win
- Tondela has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Tondela has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Estoril Will Win
- Estoril has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Estoril has scored 2 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Estoril||Winner : Estoril||Winner : Estoril|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||12%||12%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.