Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 19:30
Referee: Joao Antonio Ferreira Goncalves, Portugal
Status: Match Finished 3 – 2
3 – 2
Tondela vs Famalicao. Tondela will host Famalicao at the EstÃ¡dio JoÃ£o Cardoso for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Tondela vs Famalicao : Live Score And Statistics
Tondela Vs Famalicao. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 7
19:30 , Saturday September 25 2021
- J. Murillo ( 33′ )
- J. Boselli ( 78′ )
- R. Dadashov ( 84′ )
- I. Jaime ( 40′ )
- A. Marin ( 50′ )
Match ends, Tondela 3, Famalicao 2
Second Half ends, with score Tondela 3, Famalicao 2
P. Trigueira Gets Yellow Card Tondela
D. Tavares Gets Yellow Card Famalicao
Substitution 4 – B. R. Rodrigues do Nascimento substitutes for I. Rodrigues (Famalicao)
Substitution 3 – D. Tavares substitutes for Rodrigues Pepe (Famalicao)
Alex Gets Yellow Card Famalicao
R. Dadashov Gets Yellow Card Tondela
R. Dadashov had a Normal Goal Tondela
Substitution 5 – Bebeto substitutes for J. Murillo (Tondela)
J. Boselli had a Normal Goal Tondela
Substitution 2 – P. Marques substitutes for S. B. Banza (Famalicao)
Substitution 4 – E. Quaresma substitutes for J. Hernando (Tondela)
Substitution 3 – D. Dos Anjos substitutes for S. Agra (Tondela)
Dalberson Gets Yellow Card Famalicao
J. Murillo Gets Yellow Card Tondela
Rodrigues Pepe Gets Yellow Card Famalicao
M. Sagnan Gets Yellow Card Tondela
Substitution 2 – J. Boselli substitutes for T. Almeida (Tondela)
Substitution 1 – R. Barbosa substitutes for P. A. Borges da Costa (Tondela)
I. Rodrigues Gets Yellow Card Famalicao
A. Marin had a Normal Goal Famalicao
Substitution 1 – D. Batubinsika substitutes for Marcos Paulo (Famalicao)
A. Penetra Gets Red Card Famalicao
I. Jaime had a Normal Goal Famalicao
J. Murillo had a Normal Goal Tondela
P. A. Borges da Costa Gets Yellow Card Tondela
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Tondela vs Famalicao : Livescore
Tondela vs Famalicao Prediction : Match Facts
- Tondela have played 6 matches are at position 16 with 3 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 5 times:- LLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Tondela.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Famalicao have played 6 matches are at position 17 with 3 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DDDLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Famalicao.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Tondela vs Famalicao : Head To Head
|Monday April 26 2021|
|Sunday January 3 2021|
|Sunday July 5 2020|
|Saturday December 7 2019|
Tondela vs Famalicao : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Tondela vs Famalicao : Players News and Squads
Pedro Trigueira (G-88)
Tiago Almeida (D-19)
Modibo Sagnan (D-5)
Neto Borges (D-3)
Pedro Augusto (M-6)
Iker Undabarrena (M-21)
Jhon Murillo (M-10)
João Pedro (M-8)
Salvador Agra (M-7)
Renat Dadaşov (F-17)
Babacar Niasse (G-99)
Naoufel Khacef (D-24)
Eduardo Quaresma (D-72)
Tiago Dantas (M-28)
Simone Muratore (M-38)
Juan Manuel Boselli (M-11)
Daniel dos Anjos (F-29)
Rafael Barbosa (M-70)
Diogo Figueiras (D-90)
Alexandre Penetra (D-43)
Alex Nascimento (D-4)
Adrián Marín (D-5)
Charles Pickel (M-6)
Ivo Rodrigues (M-7)
Marcos Paulo (M-9)
Iván Jaime (M-10)
Simon Banza (F-17)
Ivan Zlobin (G-1)
Hernán de la Fuente (D-22)
David Tavares (M-20)
Lawrence Ofori (M-80)
Bruno Rodrigues (M-11)
Dylan Batubinsika (D-19)
Rúben Lima (D-3)
Pedro Marques (F-25)
Pedro Brazao (M-8)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Tondela vs Famalicao : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.20||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.20||3.30||2.20||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.10||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.50||3.10||2.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.25||3.45||2.21||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.20||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.10||3.45||2.13||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.36||3.44||2.25||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.10||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.24||3.44||2.23||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||3.30||2.15||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.40||3.30||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.33||3.37||2.21||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.30||3.15||2.17||Bet Here|
Tondela vs Famalicao : Predictions
Why Tondela Will Win
- Tondela has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Tondela has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Famalicao Will Win
- Famalicao has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Famalicao has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 0.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Famalicao||Double chance : draw or Famalicao||Double chance : draw or Famalicao|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||55%||55%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.