Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 9
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Piero Giacomelli, Italy
Status: Match Finished 3 – 2
3 – 2
Torino vs Genoa. Torino will host Genoa at the Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 9 match fixture.
Torino vs Genoa : Live Score And Statistics
Torino Vs Genoa. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 9
16:30 , Friday October 22 2021
- A. Sanabria ( 14′ )
- T. Pobega ( 31′ )
- J. Brekalo ( 77′ )
- M. Destro ( 70′ )
- F. Caicedo ( 81′ )
Match ends, Torino 3, Genoa 2
Second Half ends, with score Torino 3, Genoa 2
D. Praet Gets Yellow Card Torino
T. Pobega Gets Yellow Card Torino
Y. Kallon Gets Yellow Card Genoa
F. Caicedo had a Normal Goal Genoa
Substitution 5 – G. Pandev substitutes for M. Destro (Genoa)
M. Fares Gets Yellow Card Genoa
J. Brekalo had a Normal Goal Torino
Substitution 4 – O. Aina substitutes for C. Ansaldi (Torino)
M. Destro had a Normal Goal Genoa
Substitution 4 – V. Behrami substitutes for S. Sturaro (Genoa)
J. Vasquez Gets Yellow Card Genoa
Substitution 3 – F. Caicedo substitutes for C. Ekuban (Genoa)
Substitution 3 – A. Belotti substitutes for A. Sanabria (Torino)
Substitution 2 – D. Praet substitutes for K. Linetty (Torino)
Substitution 1 – M. Vojvoda substitutes for W. Singo (Torino)
Substitution 2 – Y. Kallon substitutes for P. Ghiglione (Genoa)
Substitution 1 – P. Galdames substitutes for A. Toure (Genoa)
T. Pobega had a Normal Goal Torino
A. Sanabria had a Normal Goal Torino
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Torino vs Genoa : Livescore
Torino vs Genoa Prediction : Match Facts
- Torino have played 8 matches are at position 12 with 8 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LLDDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Torino.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Genoa have played 8 matches are at position 18 with 6 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DLDDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Genoa.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
Torino vs Genoa : Head To Head
|Saturday February 13 2021|
|Wednesday November 4 2020|
|Thursday July 16 2020|
|Thursday January 9 2020|
|Saturday November 30 2019|
|Saturday April 20 2019|
|Sunday December 2 2018|
|Sunday May 20 2018|
|Saturday December 30 2017|
|Sunday May 21 2017|
Torino vs Genoa : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Torino vs Genoa : Players News and Squads
Vanja Milinković-Savić (G-32)
Koffi Djidji (D-26)
Alessandro Buongiorno (D-99)
Wilfried Singo (M-17)
Saša Lukić (M-10)
Tommaso Pobega (M-4)
Cristian Ansaldi (M-15)
Karol Linetty (F-77)
Josip Brekalo (F-14)
Antonio Sanabria (F-19)
Etrit Berisha (G-1)
Ola Aina (D-34)
Armando Izzo (D-5)
Ricardo Rodríguez (D-13)
Mergim Vojvoda (D-27)
David Zima (D-6)
Dennis Praet (M-22)
Ben Lhassine Kone (M-25)
Tomás Rincón (M-88)
Magnus Warming (F-70)
Simone Zaza (F-7)
Andrea Belotti (F-9)
Salvatore Sirigu (G-57)
Paolo Ghiglione (D-18)
Johan Vásquez (D-15)
Domenico Criscito (D-4)
Mohamed Fares (D-93)
Caleb Ekuban (M-20)
Nicolò Rovella (M-65)
Abdoulaye Touré (M-94)
Andrea Cambiaso (M-50)
Stefano Sturaro (F-27)
Mattia Destro (F-23)
Federico Marchetti (G-22)
Adrian Šemper (G-1)
Stefano Sabelli (D-2)
Andrea Masiello (D-5)
Davide Biraschi (D-14)
Valon Behrami (M-11)
Pablo Galdames (M-99)
Filippo Melegoni (M-10)
Milan Badelj (M-47)
Felipe Caicedo (F-9)
Yayah Kallon (F-91)
Goran Pandev (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Torino vs Genoa : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.92||3.60||4.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.86||3.50||4.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.85||3.50||4.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.80||3.60||4.33||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.88||3.82||4.33||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.89||3.50||4.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.85||3.60||4.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.88||3.63||4.57||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.90||3.30||4.20||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||1.83||3.40||4.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.90||3.84||4.36||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||1.86||3.45||4.35||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.83||3.60||4.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.85||3.60||4.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.85||3.63||4.25||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.89||3.45||3.85||Bet Here|
Torino vs Genoa : Predictions
Why Torino Will Win
- Torino has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Torino has scored 6 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Genoa Will Win
- Genoa has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Genoa has scored 7 out of their total 12 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Torino or draw||Double chance : Torino or draw||Double chance : Torino or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||70%||70%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.