Competition: USA Major League Soccer Regular Season – Round 32
Kick Off: 23:30
Referee: Pierre-Luc Lauziere, USA
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Toronto FC vs Nashville SC. Toronto FC will host Nashville SC at the BMO Field for the USA Major League Soccer Regular Season – Round 32 match fixture.
Toronto FC vs Nashville SC : Live Score And Statistics
Toronto FC Vs Nashville SC. USA Major League Soccer Regular Season – Round 32
23:30 , Saturday September 18 2021
Toronto FC 2
- J. Shaffelburg ( 18′ )
- O. Gonzalez ( 79′ )
Nashville SC 1
- C. Sapong ( 74′ )
Match ends, Toronto FC 2, Nashville SC 1
Second Half ends, with score Toronto FC 2, Nashville SC 1
Substitution 5 – A. Loba substitutes for A. Johnston (Nashville SC)
Substitution 4 – J. Cadiz substitutes for C. Sapong (Nashville SC)
Substitution 2 – P. Mullins substitutes for D. Dwyer (Toronto FC)
O. Gonzalez had a Normal Goal Toronto FC
C. Sapong had a Normal Goal Nashville SC
Substitution 3 – D. McCarty substitutes for B. Anunga (Nashville SC)
Substitution 1 – Y. Soteldo substitutes for I. Achara (Toronto FC)
Substitution 2 – R. Leal substitutes for D. Rios (Nashville SC)
Substitution 1 – A. Muyl substitutes for T. Washinghton (Nashville SC)
M. Bradley Gets Yellow Card Toronto FC
D. Lovitz Gets Yellow Card Nashville SC
J. Shaffelburg had a Normal Goal Toronto FC
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Toronto FC vs Nashville SC : Livescore
Toronto FC vs Nashville SC Prediction : Match Facts
- Toronto FC have played 24 matches are at position 14 with 15 points in the 2021 Major League Soccer.
- They have won 3 times drawn 6 and lost 15.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 5 times:- LLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Inter Miami.
- So far in the season , they have scored 26 goals (GF) conceded 50 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -24 goals (GD).
- Nashville SC have played 23 matches are at position 2 with 41 points in the 2021 Major League Soccer.
- They have won 10 times drawn 11 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Montreal Impact.
- So far in the season , they have scored 38 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 17 goals (GD).
|Toronto FC||Nashville SC|
Toronto FC vs Nashville SC : Head To Head
|Sunday August 1 2021|
|Thursday June 24 2021|
|Tuesday November 24 2020|
Toronto FC vs Nashville SC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||New England Revolution||25||17||4||4||47||29||18||55||WWLWW|
|3||Orlando City SC||23||10||8||5||33||29||4||38||LWDWD|
|4||New York City FC||23||10||5||8||41||27||14||35||DLLWL|
|10||Atlanta United FC||23||7||9||7||28||28||0||30||WLWWW|
|11||New York Red Bulls||22||6||5||11||25||28||-3||23||LDLWL|
Toronto FC vs Nashville SC : Players News and Squads
Alex Bono (G-25)
Omar Gonzalez (D-44)
Eriq Zavaleta (D-3)
Richie Laryea (D-22)
Michael Bradley (M-4)
Marky Delgado (M-8)
Jonathan Osorio (M-21)
Jacob Shaffelburg (M-24)
Ifunanyachi Achara (M-99)
Dominic Dwyer (F-6)
Quentin Westberg (G-16)
Justin Morrow (D-2)
Luke Singh (D-26)
Chris Mavinga (D-23)
Noble Okello (M-14)
Yeferson Soteldo (M-30)
Jordan Perruzza (F-77)
Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty (F-7)
Patrick Mullins (F-13)
Joe Willis (G-1)
Alistair Johnston (D-12)
Walker Zimmerman (D-25)
Dave Romney (D-4)
Daniel Lovitz (M-2)
Tah Anunga (M-27)
Hany Mukhtar (M-10)
Aníbal Godoy (M-20)
Taylor Washington (M-23)
Daniel Rios (F-14)
Charles Sapong (F-17)
Bryan Meredith (G-35)
Eric Miller (D-15)
Jack Maher (D-5)
Dax McCarty (M-6)
Alex Muyl (M-19)
Randall Leal (M-8)
Aké Arnaud Loba (F-72)
Jhonder Cádiz (F-99)
Abu Danladi (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Toronto FC vs Nashville SC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Toronto FC vs Nashville SC : Predictions
Why Toronto FC Will Win
- Toronto FC has a home team record of 1 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Toronto FC has scored 12 out of their total 26 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Nashville SC Will Win
- Nashville SC has an away team record of 8 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Nashville SC has scored 31 out of their total 38 goals as visitors with average of 2.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Toronto FC||Draw||Nashville SC|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Nashville SC||Double chance : draw or Nashville SC||Double chance : draw or Nashville SC|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||36%||36%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.