Competition: Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 3 – 3
3 – 3
Torpedo Moskva vs TOM Tomsk. Torpedo Moskva will host TOM Tomsk at the for the Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Torpedo Moskva vs TOM Tomsk : Live Score And Statistics
Torpedo Moskva Vs TOM Tomsk. Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11
16:00 , Wednesday September 15 2021
Torpedo Moskva 3
- I. Lebedenko ( 51′ )
- A. Kalmykov ( 57′ )
- A. Kalmykov ( 82′ )
TOM Tomsk 3
- A. Stavpets ( 24′ )
- K. Korzh ( 31′ )
- P. Kudryashov ( 58′ )
Match ends, Torpedo Moskva 3, TOM Tomsk 3
Second Half ends, with score Torpedo Moskva 3, TOM Tomsk 3
P. Kudryashov Gets Yellow Card TOM Tomsk
V. Pochivalin Gets Yellow Card TOM Tomsk
Substitution 5 – I. Klimov substitutes for D. Savinykh (TOM Tomsk)
Substitution 4 – M. Apshatsev substitutes for S. Radostev (TOM Tomsk)
A. Kalmykov had a Normal Goal Torpedo Moskva
Substitution 3 – K. Antipov substitutes for K. Korzh (TOM Tomsk)
Substitution 2 – O. Leonov substitutes for A. Stavpets (TOM Tomsk)
Substitution 2 – D. Poluboyarinov substitutes for I. Lebedenko (Torpedo Moskva)
A. Pomerko Gets Red Card Torpedo Moskva
A. Pomerko Gets Yellow Card Torpedo Moskva
A. Shumskikh Gets Yellow Card Torpedo Moskva
O. Kozhemyakin Gets Yellow Card Torpedo Moskva
Substitution 1 – A. Kravchuk substitutes for V. Adaev (Torpedo Moskva)
P. Kudryashov had a Normal Goal TOM Tomsk
A. Kalmykov had a Normal Goal Torpedo Moskva
I. Lebedenko had a Normal Goal Torpedo Moskva
Substitution 1 – P. Kudryashov substitutes for A. Gordyushenko (TOM Tomsk)
A. Kalmykov Gets Yellow Card Torpedo Moskva
A. Pomerko Gets Yellow Card Torpedo Moskva
K. Korzh had a Normal Goal TOM Tomsk
A. Stavpets had a Penalty TOM Tomsk
A. Samsonov Gets Yellow Card Torpedo Moskva
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Torpedo Moskva vs TOM Tomsk : Livescore
Torpedo Moskva vs TOM Tomsk Prediction : Match Facts
- Torpedo Moskva have played 10 matches are at position 1 with 24 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 7 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DDWWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Fakel Voronezh.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 17 goals (GD).
- TOM Tomsk have played 10 matches are at position 14 with 10 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLDWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Krasnodar 2.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
|Torpedo Moskva||TOM Tomsk|
Torpedo Moskva vs TOM Tomsk : Head To Head
|Sunday March 28 2021|
|Sunday October 4 2020|
|Sunday April 12 2020|
|Saturday September 21 2019|
Torpedo Moskva vs TOM Tomsk : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Spartak Moscow 2||10||6||1||3||11||14||-3||19||WWLWW|
Torpedo Moskva vs TOM Tomsk : Players News and Squads
Vitalii Botnar (G-51)
Ivan Temnikov (M-11)
Oleg Kozhemyakin (D-4)
Aleksey Shumskikh (D-5)
Artem Samsonov (D-44)
Ivan Enin (M-35)
Mukhammad Sultonov (F-14)
Amur Kalmykov (F-90)
Aleksei Pomerko (M-20)
Vladislav Adaev (M-9)
Igor Lebedenko (F-10)
Alexander Dovbnya (G-56)
Andrey Evdokimov (D-99)
Ilya Eliseev (D-30)
Oleksandr Kaplienko (D-25)
Egor Proshkin (D-49)
Andrii Kravchuk (M-21)
Ravil Netfullin (M-52)
Daniil Poluboyarinov (M-97)
Timur Abdrashitov (F-59)
Aleksandr Orekhov (-15)
Denis Sadovskiy (G-44)
Artem Abramov (D-4)
Artem Semeykin (D-28)
Danil Savinykh (D-16)
Valeri Pochivalin (D-26)
Ilya Kubyshkin (M-96)
Astemir Gordyushenko (M-72)
Aleksandr Stavpets (F-61)
Semen Radostev (M-17)
Nikita Kirsanov (M-18)
Konstantin Korzh (M-10)
Dmitri Arapov (G-35)
Sergei Zuykov (D-23)
Igor Klimov (D-80)
Aleksandr Seraskhov (D-2)
Aleksandar Stanisavljević (D-33)
Oleg Leonov (M-75)
Marat Apshatsev (M-99)
Nikita Korobov (M-21)
Maksim Dmitriev (F-20)
Konstantin Antipov (F-71)
Pavel Kudryashov (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Torpedo Moskva vs TOM Tomsk : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Torpedo Moskva vs TOM Tomsk : Predictions
Why Torpedo Moskva Will Win
- Torpedo Moskva has a home team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Torpedo Moskva has scored 18 out of their total 23 goals at home with average of 3.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why TOM Tomsk Will Win
- TOM Tomsk has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- TOM Tomsk has scored 5 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Torpedo Moskva||Draw||TOM Tomsk|
|Advice||Winner : Torpedo Moskva||Winner : Torpedo Moskva||Winner : Torpedo Moskva|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||87%||87%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.