Competition: Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Ali Palabiyik, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray. Trabzonspor will host Galatasaray at the Medical Park Stadyumu for the Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray : Live Score And Statistics
Trabzonspor Vs Galatasaray. Turkey Super Lig Regular Season – Round 4
17:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
- A. Cornelius ( 41′ )
- A. Nwakaeme ( 62′ )
- E. Kilinc ( 20′ )
- E. Kilinc ( 33′ )
Match ends, Trabzonspor 2, Galatasaray 2
Second Half ends, with score Trabzonspor 2, Galatasaray 2
Substitution 5 – M. Siopis substitutes for A. Bakasetas (Trabzonspor)
Substitution 4 – B. Koita substitutes for A. Cornelius (Trabzonspor)
Substitution 5 – T. Antalyali substitutes for A. Cicaldau (Galatasaray)
Substitution 4 – O. Caglayan substitutes for H. Dervisoglu (Galatasaray)
Substitution 3 – Mostafa Mohamed substitutes for K. Akturkoglu (Galatasaray)
Edgar Ie Gets Yellow Card Trabzonspor
A. Nwakaeme had a Normal Goal Trabzonspor
Substitution 3 – S. Denswil substitutes for A. Trondsen (Trabzonspor)
Substitution 2 – A. Kara substitutes for E. Kilinc (Galatasaray)
Substitution 1 – R. Babel substitutes for O. Morutan (Galatasaray)
A. Cornelius had a Normal Goal Trabzonspor
Substitution 2 – A. Trondsen substitutes for I. Koybasi (Trabzonspor)
Substitution 1 – Y. Sari substitutes for A. Omur (Trabzonspor)
B. A. Ozdemir Gets Yellow Card Trabzonspor
E. Kilinc had a Normal Goal Galatasaray
E. Kilinc had a Normal Goal Galatasaray
B. Kutlu Gets Yellow Card Galatasaray
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray : Livescore
Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray Prediction : Match Facts
- Trabzonspor have played 3 matches are at position 1 with 9 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Trabzonspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- Galatasaray have played 3 matches are at position 4 with 7 points in the 2021 Super Lig.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Kasimpasa.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray : Head To Head
|Wednesday April 21 2021|
|Saturday December 26 2020|
|Sunday July 5 2020|
|Sunday December 1 2019|
|Sunday February 10 2019|
|Saturday September 1 2018|
|Sunday April 1 2018|
|Sunday October 29 2017|
|Saturday March 18 2017|
|Saturday October 22 2016|
Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray : Players News and Squads
Uğurcan Çakır (G-1)
Bruno Peres (D-33)
Edgar Ié (D-32)
Vitor Hugo (D-13)
İsmail Köybaşı (D-23)
Berat Ayberk Özdemir (M-5)
Marek Hamšík (M-17)
Abdülkadir Ömür (M-10)
Anastasios Bakasetas (M-11)
Anthony Nwakaeme (M-9)
Andreas Cornelius (F-14)
Erce Kardeşler (G-16)
Hüseyin Türkmen (D-4)
Serkan Asan (D-99)
Stefano Denswil (D-24)
Anders Trondsen (M-15)
Abdulkadir Parmak (M-61)
Manolis Siopis (M-6)
Yunus Malli (M-29)
Bengali-Fodé Koita (F-19)
Yusuf Sarı (F-7)
Fernando Muslera (G-1)
DeAndre Yedlin (D-2)
Christian Luyindama (D-27)
Victor Nelsson (D-25)
Patrick van Aanholt (D-6)
Berkan Kutlu (M-22)
Emre Kılınç (M-54)
Olimpiu Moruțan (M-21)
Alexandru Cicâldău (M-33)
Kerem Aktürkoğlu (M-7)
Halil Dervişoğlu (F-67)
Fatih Öztürk (G-99)
Alpaslan Öztürk (D-5)
Işık Kaan Arslan (D-24)
Ömer Bayram (D-19)
Taylan Antalyalı (M-4)
Aytaç Kara (M-35)
Oğulcan Çağlayan (F-17)
Mostafa Mohamed (F-11)
Ryan Babel (F-8)
Mbaye Diagne (F-90)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.55||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.35||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.35||2.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.62||3.30||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.60||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.59||3.56||2.61||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.63||3.35||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.35||2.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.60||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.66||3.45||2.72||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.71||3.25||2.49||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.65||3.64||2.67||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.65||3.40||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.62||3.35||2.56||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.63||3.35||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.63||3.35||2.50||Bet Here|
Trabzonspor vs Galatasaray : Predictions
Why Trabzonspor Will Win
- Trabzonspor has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Trabzonspor has scored 2 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Galatasaray Will Win
- Galatasaray has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Galatasaray has scored 2 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Trabzonspor or draw||Double chance : Trabzonspor or draw||Double chance : Trabzonspor or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||46%||46%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.