Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: J. Oldham
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Tranmere vs Colchester. Tranmere will host Colchester at the Prenton Park for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Tranmere vs Colchester : Live Score And Statistics
Tranmere Vs Colchester. England League Two Regular Season – Round 11
18:45 , Friday October 8 2021
- J. Hawkes ( 54′ )
- P. Clarke ( 71′ )
Match ends, Tranmere 2, Colchester 0
Second Half ends, with score Tranmere 2, Colchester 0
Substitution 3 – C. Merrie substitutes for J. Hawkes (Tranmere)
S. Jasper Gets Yellow Card Colchester
Substitution 2 – R. Watson substitutes for K. Morris (Tranmere)
Substitution 3 – S. Tovide substitutes for F. Nouble (Colchester)
Substitution 1 – L. Feeney substitutes for C. McManaman (Tranmere)
P. Clarke had a Normal Goal Tranmere
Substitution 2 – N. Chilvers substitutes for A. Judge (Colchester)
Substitution 1 – S. Jasper substitutes for L. Hannant (Colchester)
J. Hawkes had a Normal Goal Tranmere
R. Clampin Gets Yellow Card Colchester
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Tranmere vs Colchester : Livescore
Tranmere vs Colchester Prediction : Match Facts
- Tranmere have played 10 matches are at position 9 with 15 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WDWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Crawley Town.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Colchester have played 9 matches are at position 18 with 10 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDLWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Colchester.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Tranmere vs Colchester : Head To Head
|Saturday May 8 2021|
|Tuesday March 23 2021|
|Saturday March 23 2019|
|Saturday September 8 2018|
|Saturday April 5 2014|
|Saturday November 30 2013|
|Saturday February 23 2013|
|Saturday September 1 2012|
|Saturday April 28 2012|
|Saturday November 5 2011|
Tranmere vs Colchester : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Tranmere vs Colchester : Players News and Squads
Ross Doohan (G-25)
Josh Dacres-Cogley (D-2)
Tom Davies (D-5)
Peter Clarke (D-26)
Calum MacDonald (D-3)
Callum McManaman (M-14)
Kieron Morris (M-7)
Jay Spearing (M-8)
Sam Foley (M-17)
Josh Hawkes (M-15)
Elliott Nevitt (F-20)
Joe Murphy (G-13)
Nathaniel Knight-Percival (D-4)
Chris Merrie (M-6)
Liam Feeney (M-11)
Ryan Watson (M-10)
Mark Duffy (M-21)
Nicky Maynard (F-18)
Shamal George (G-29)
Cameron Coxe (D-27)
Luke Chambers (D-4)
Tom Eastman (D-18)
Ryan Clampin (D-3)
Brendan Sarpong-Wiredu (M-6)
Cole Skuse (M-8)
Luke Hannant (M-7)
Alan Judge (M-10)
Freddie Sears (M-11)
Frank Nouble (F-9)
Jake Turner (G-24)
Gene Kennedy (D-21)
Junior Tchamadeu (D-22)
Chay Cooper (M-37)
Samson Tovide (F-34)
Noah Chilvers (M-14)
Sylvester Jasper (M-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Tranmere vs Colchester : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.20||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||3.15||3.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.20||3.10||3.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.10||3.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.22||3.28||3.70||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.15||3.10||3.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.20||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.05||3.00||3.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.18||3.15||3.73||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.22||3.10||3.05||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.24||3.28||3.68||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.20||3.15||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.20||3.10||3.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.10||3.00||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.16||3.07||3.55||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.14||3.05||3.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.09||3.00||3.45||Bet Here|
Tranmere vs Colchester : Predictions
Why Tranmere Will Win
- Tranmere has a home team record of 4 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Tranmere has scored 6 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Colchester Will Win
- Colchester has an away team record of 0 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Colchester has scored 1 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 0.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Tranmere or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Tranmere or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Tranmere or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||63%||63%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.