Competition: Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 18
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Fredrik Hansson, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
trelleborgs FF vs Osters IF. trelleborgs FF will host Osters IF at the VÃ¥ngavallen for the Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 18 match fixture.
trelleborgs FF vs Osters IF : Live Score And Statistics
trelleborgs FF Vs Osters IF. Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 18
17:00 , Tuesday August 31 2021
trelleborgs FF 1
- P. Petrovic ( 73′ )
Osters IF 0
Match ends, trelleborgs FF 1, Osters IF 0
Second Half ends, with score trelleborgs FF 1, Osters IF 0
Substitution 3 – T. Brenner-Toris substitutes for J. Westermark (Osters IF)
Substitution 2 – A. Zahirovic substitutes for L. Lima (Osters IF)
Substitution 4 – A. Tideman substitutes for J. Modig (trelleborgs FF)
Substitution 3 – S. Amin substitutes for P. Petrovic (trelleborgs FF)
Substitution 2 – T. Karlsson substitutes for M. Saeid (trelleborgs FF)
P. Petrovic had a Normal Goal trelleborgs FF
Substitution 1 – M. Hakansson substitutes for H. Offia (trelleborgs FF)
Substitution 1 – A. Mujanic substitutes for M. Kusu (Osters IF)
L. Lima Gets Yellow Card Osters IF
P. Petrovic Gets Yellow Card trelleborgs FF
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
trelleborgs FF vs Osters IF : Livescore
trelleborgs FF vs Osters IF Prediction : Match Facts
- trelleborgs FF have played 17 matches are at position 5 with 29 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 8 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against trelleborgs FF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 22 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Osters IF have played 17 matches are at position 9 with 20 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 5 times drawn 5 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Osters IF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|trelleborgs FF||Osters IF|
trelleborgs FF vs Osters IF : Head To Head
|Tuesday August 10 2021|
|Tuesday September 15 2020|
|Tuesday June 23 2020|
|Sunday March 8 2020|
|Sunday July 21 2019|
|Sunday May 26 2019|
|Monday September 18 2017|
|Sunday May 28 2017|
trelleborgs FF vs Osters IF : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|13||Vasteras SK FK||17||4||6||7||18||25||-7||18||DLLWL|
trelleborgs FF vs Osters IF : Players News and Squads
Kasper Kristensen (G-1)
Fritiof Björkén (D-2)
Fredrik Liverstam (D-23)
Isak Jonsson (D-17)
Jesper Modig (D-6)
Mohammed Saeid (F-25)
Haris Brkic (M-26)
Johan Blomberg (M-22)
Dženis Kozica (F-9)
Petar Petrović (F-7)
Henry Offia (M-18)
Merlin Nuhanovic (G-31)
Kalle Larsson (D-4)
Anton Tideman (D-5)
Simon Amin (M-21)
Henrik Johansson (M-11)
Tobias Karlsson (M-19)
Mattias Hakansson (F-24)
Mathias Nilsson (G-25)
Tatu Varmanen (D-33)
Manz Karlsson Berg (D-3)
John Stenberg (D-4)
Oliver Silverholt (D-14)
Manasse Kusu (D-23)
Alex Þór Hauksson (M-8)
Marc Rochester Sørensen (F-9)
Lucas Lima (F-11)
Nicolas Mortensen (F-19)
Jesper Jonasson Westermark (F-10)
Victor Štulić (G-12)
Amel Mujanić (M-22)
Alen Zahirovic (M-20)
Casper Eklund (-)
Eriksson Max (-)
Dennis Svernfors (-)
Teo Brenner Toris (-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
trelleborgs FF vs Osters IF : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||3.20||3.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.15||3.10||3.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.25||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.28||3.10||3.46||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||3.20||3.25||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.21||3.35||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.26||3.31||3.40||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.27||3.20||3.05||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.30||3.10||3.46||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.10||3.20||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.24||3.32||3.30||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.18||3.15||3.20||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.05||Bet Here|
trelleborgs FF vs Osters IF : Predictions
Why trelleborgs FF Will Win
- trelleborgs FF has a home team record of 5 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- trelleborgs FF has scored 10 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Osters IF Will Win
- Osters IF has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Osters IF has scored 7 out of their total 12 goals at away with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||trelleborgs FF||Draw||Osters IF|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : trelleborgs FF or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : trelleborgs FF or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : trelleborgs FF or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.