Competition: Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 17:30
Referee: Omer Faruk Turtay, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
Tuzlaspor vs Boluspor. Tuzlaspor will host Boluspor at the Vefa StadÄ± for the Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Tuzlaspor vs Boluspor : Live Score And Statistics
Tuzlaspor Vs Boluspor. Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 3
17:30 , Friday August 27 2021
- A. Yazar ( 21′ )
- I. Konuk ( 44′ )
- S. Asatekin ( 75′ )
- T. Kacar ( 45′ )
Match ends, Tuzlaspor 3, Boluspor 1
Second Half ends, with score Tuzlaspor 3, Boluspor 1
Substitution 4 – E. Ataseven substitutes for A. Canli (Boluspor)
Substitution 4 – A. Ceviker substitutes for T. Aydogan (Tuzlaspor)
Substitution 3 – A. Koksal substitutes for T. Kacar (Boluspor)
Substitution 2 – B. Asan substitutes for O. Roshi (Boluspor)
Substitution 3 – M. Cici substitutes for A. Yazar (Tuzlaspor)
R. Rotman Gets Yellow Card Tuzlaspor
S. Asatekin had a Normal Goal Tuzlaspor
O. Odah Gets Yellow Card Boluspor
Substitution 2 – L. Diack substitutes for J. Bardhi (Tuzlaspor)
Substitution 1 – S. Asatekin substitutes for S. Kinali (Tuzlaspor)
Substitution 1 – O. Odah substitutes for T. Erdogan (Boluspor)
T. Kacar had a Normal Goal Boluspor
I. Konuk had a Normal Goal Tuzlaspor
A. Yazar had a Normal Goal Tuzlaspor
T. Kacar Gets Yellow Card Boluspor
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Tuzlaspor vs Boluspor : Livescore
Tuzlaspor vs Boluspor Prediction : Match Facts
- Tuzlaspor have played 2 matches are at position 5 with 4 points in the 2021 TFF 1. Lig.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Tuzlaspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Boluspor have played 1 matches are at position 17 with 0 points in the 2021 TFF 1. Lig.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- L
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against BalÄ±kesirspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Tuzlaspor vs Boluspor : Head To Head
|Sunday February 21 2021|
|Sunday October 18 2020|
Tuzlaspor vs Boluspor : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Tuzlaspor vs Boluspor : Players News and Squads
Philipp Angeler (G-23)
Erhan Kartal (D-48)
İsmail Konuk (D-4)
Veaceslav Posmac (D-90)
Ferhat Öztorun (D-87)
Rajko Rotman (M-5)
Safa Kinali (M-61)
Tayfun Aydoğan (M-52)
Jurgen Bardhi (M-11)
Ahmet Yazar (M-7)
Marcus Pedersen (F-9)
Zvonimir Mikulić (G-76)
Samet Asatekin (M-17)
Metincan Cici (F-10)
İbrahim Halil Aksu (M-18)
Aykut Çeviker (M-6)
Lamine Diack (M-14)
Muhammed Sarikaya (M-8)
Anil Basaran (F-20)
Gentian Selmani (G-1)
Fethi Ozer (D-4)
Emin Bayram (D-40)
Erkam Reşmen (D-89)
Abdurrahim Dursun (D-3)
Abdurrahman Canli (M-66)
Tugay Kaçar (M-5)
Odise Roshi (M-21)
Talha Erdogan (M-20)
Dejvi Bregu (M-10)
Kabongo Kasongo (F-23)
Ömer Alıcı (G-13)
Arda Hilmi Sengul (D-15)
Atamer Bilgin (D-17)
Ensar Bilir (D-54)
Mehmet Zahit Cinar (D-22)
Bertu Alican Ozyurek (M-67)
Burak Asan (M-6)
Eray Ataseven (M-8)
Arda Koksal (M-52)
Onoriode Odah (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Tuzlaspor vs Boluspor : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.25||2.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.30||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.30||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.29||3.40||2.85||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.30||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.40||3.30||2.95||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.17||3.30||2.97||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.32||3.39||3.14||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.20||3.20||2.83||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.27||3.40||2.87||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.20||2.90||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||3.40||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.27||3.22||2.95||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.30||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.15||3.30||2.83||Bet Here|
Tuzlaspor vs Boluspor : Predictions
Why Tuzlaspor Will Win
- Tuzlaspor has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Tuzlaspor has scored 1 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Boluspor Will Win
- Boluspor has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Boluspor has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Tuzlaspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Winner : Tuzlaspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Winner : Tuzlaspor and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.