Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 13:30
Referee: Felix Brych, Germany
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Union Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach. Union Berlin will host Borussia Monchengladbach at the Stadion An der Alten FÃ¶rsterei for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Union Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Live Score And Statistics
Union Berlin Vs Borussia Monchengladbach. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3
13:30 , Sunday August 29 2021
Union Berlin 2
- N. Giesselmann ( 22′ )
- T. Awoniyi ( 41′ )
Borussia Monchengladbach 1
- J. Hofmann ( 90′ )
Match ends, Union Berlin 2, Borussia Monchengladbach 1
Second Half ends, with score Union Berlin 2, Borussia Monchengladbach 1
J. Hofmann had a Normal Goal Borussia Monchengladbach
Substitution 4 – L. Benes substitutes for F. Neuhaus (Borussia Monchengladbach)
Substitution 5 – A. Voglsammer substitutes for M. Kruse (Union Berlin)
Substitution 4 – S. Griesbeck substitutes for R. Khedira (Union Berlin)
Substitution 3 – C. Teuchert substitutes for L. Oztunali (Union Berlin)
Substitution 2 – K. Behrens substitutes for T. Awoniyi (Union Berlin)
Substitution 3 – K. Bennetts substitutes for A. Plea (Borussia Monchengladbach)
Substitution 1 – J. Ryerson substitutes for G. Haraguchi (Union Berlin)
C. Trimmel Gets Yellow Card Union Berlin
Substitution 2 – P. Herrmann substitutes for H. Wolf (Borussia Monchengladbach)
Substitution 1 – D. Zakaria substitutes for C. Kramer (Borussia Monchengladbach)
G. Haraguchi Gets Yellow Card Union Berlin
T. Awoniyi had a Normal Goal Union Berlin
N. Giesselmann had a Normal Goal Union Berlin
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Union Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Livescore
Union Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach Prediction : Match Facts
- Union Berlin have played 2 matches are at position 12 with 2 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Union Berlin.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Borussia Monchengladbach have played 2 matches are at position 16 with 1 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LD
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 0 result against Bayer Leverkusen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
|Union Berlin||Borussia Monchengladbach|
Union Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Head To Head
|Saturday January 30 2021|
|Saturday September 26 2020|
|Sunday May 31 2020|
|Saturday November 23 2019|
Union Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||FSV Mainz 05||2||1||0||1||1||2||-1||3||LW|
|15||SpVgg Greuther Furth||2||0||1||1||2||6||-4||1||DL|
Union Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Players News and Squads
Andreas Luthe (G-1)
Paul Jäckel (D-3)
Robin Knoche (D-31)
Timo Baumgartl (D-25)
Christopher Trimmel (M-28)
Levin Öztunali (M-7)
Rani Khedira (M-8)
Genki Haraguchi (M-24)
Niko Giesselmann (M-23)
Max Kruse (F-10)
Taiwo Awoniyi (F-14)
Frederik Rønnow (G-19)
Julian Ryerson (D-6)
Rick Van Drongelen (D-4)
Sebastian Griesbeck (M-33)
Paweł Wszołek (M-15)
Cedric Teuchert (F-36)
Andreas Voglsammer (F-9)
Sheraldo Becker (F-27)
Kevin Behrens (F-17)
Yann Sommer (G-1)
Joseph Scally (D-29)
Jordan Beyer (D-15)
Nico Elvedi (D-30)
Ramy Bensebaini (D-25)
Christoph Kramer (M-6)
Florian Neuhaus (M-32)
Jonas Hofmann (M-23)
Lars Stindl (M-13)
Hannes Wolf (M-11)
Alassane Pléa (F-14)
Tobias Sippel (G-21)
Tony Jantschke (D-24)
Luca Netz (D-20)
László Bénes (M-22)
Keanan Bennetts (F-37)
Patrick Herrmann (F-7)
Denis Zakaria (M-8)
Conor Noß (F-34)
Mika Schroers (F-39)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Union Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.80||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.30||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.20||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.60||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.59||3.42||2.89||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.30||2.90||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.58||3.40||2.79||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.62||3.37||2.92||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.49||3.30||2.74||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.61||3.44||2.92||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.20||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.54||3.30||2.84||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.50||3.35||2.78||Bet Here|
Union Berlin vs Borussia Monchengladbach : Predictions
Why Union Berlin Will Win
- Union Berlin has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Union Berlin has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Borussia Monchengladbach Will Win
- Borussia Monchengladbach has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Borussia Monchengladbach has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Union Berlin||Draw||Borussia Monchengladbach|
|Advice||Double chance : Union Berlin or draw||Double chance : Union Berlin or draw||Double chance : Union Berlin or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.