Competition: Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 22
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Cristian Droguett, Chile
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
D. La Serena
Union Espanola vs D. La Serena. Union Espanola will host D. La Serena at the Estadio Santa Laura-Universidad SEK for the Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 22 match fixture.
Union Espanola vs D. La Serena : Live Score And Statistics
Union Espanola Vs D. La Serena. Chile Primera Division Regular Season – Round 22
18:00 , Saturday September 25 2021
Union Espanola 2
- I. Lemmo ( 2′ )
- I. Lemmo ( 44′ )
D. La Serena 1
- F. Aguero ( 29′ )
Match ends, Union Espanola 2, D. La Serena 1
Second Half ends, with score Union Espanola 2, D. La Serena 1
Substitution 4 – F. Platero substitutes for N. Mancilla (Union Espanola)
Substitution 4 – R. Brito substitutes for F. Aguero (D. La Serena)
Substitution 3 – I. Nunez substitutes for C. Palacios (Union Espanola)
Substitution 3 – M. Fernandez substitutes for M. Ramirez (D. La Serena)
Substitution 2 – V. Rosa Neto substitutes for V. Duran (D. La Serena)
Substitution 2 – B. Rabello substitutes for I. Lemmo (Union Espanola)
Substitution 1 – P. Rubio substitutes for R. Farfan (Union Espanola)
Substitution 1 – C. Munder substitutes for J. Cavallaro (D. La Serena)
I. Lemmo had a Normal Goal Union Espanola
R. Paredes Gets Red Card D. La Serena
J. Villagra Gets Yellow Card Union Espanola
F. Aguero had a Normal Goal D. La Serena
I. Lemmo had a Normal Goal Union Espanola
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Union Espanola vs D. La Serena : Livescore
Union Espanola vs D. La Serena Prediction : Match Facts
- Union Espanola have played 20 matches are at position 6 with 30 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 9 times drawn 3 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWWWL
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 2 result against Universidad de Chile.
- So far in the season , they have scored 32 goals (GF) conceded 28 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- D. La Serena have played 20 matches are at position 11 with 25 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 6 times drawn 7 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against D. La Serena.
- So far in the season , they have scored 27 goals (GF) conceded 24 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
|Union Espanola||D. La Serena|
Union Espanola vs D. La Serena : Head To Head
|Saturday April 24 2021|
|D. La Serena||
|Wednesday February 10 2021|
|D. La Serena|
|Saturday October 3 2020|
|D. La Serena||
Union Espanola vs D. La Serena : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Union La Calera||20||10||5||5||23||22||1||35||WLLDL|
|5||Universidad de Chile||19||9||6||4||26||18||8||33||WDDWL|
|9||Everton de Vina||20||7||6||7||17||19||-2||27||LWDLL|
|11||D. La Serena||20||6||7||7||27||24||3||25||WDLLD|
Union Espanola vs D. La Serena : Players News and Squads
D. La Serena
Diego Sánchez (G-13)
Juan Pablo Gómez (D-7)
Jonathan Villagra (D-28)
Nicolás Mancilla (D-5)
Stefano Magnasco (D-29)
Luis Pavez (M-17)
Víctor Méndez (M-8)
Rubén Farfán (M-16)
Ignacio Lemmo (M-20)
Bastián Yáñez (M-22)
Cristian Palacios (F-30)
Miguel Pinto (G-1)
Marcelo Jorquera (D-14)
Federico Platero (D-6)
Benjamín Galdames (M-27)
Ignacio Núñez (M-18)
Bryan Rabello (M-11)
Patricio Rubio (F-10)
Zacarías López (G-17)
Martin Ramirez (D-35)
Facundo Agüero (D-2)
Lucas Alarcón (D-37)
Vicente Durán (D-24)
Juan Cavallaro (M-30)
Sebastián Leyton (M-8)
Jimmy Martínez (M-4)
Leonardo Valencia (M-9)
Jorge Benítez (F-27)
Richard Paredes (F-10)
Raúl Olivares (G-1)
Rodrigo Brito (D-6)
Victor Ramon (D-40)
Matías Fernández (M-14)
Felipe Jaramillo (M-25)
Lucas Carreno (M-36)
César Munder (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Union Espanola vs D. La Serena : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.40||3.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.40||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.08||3.52||3.52||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.08||3.30||3.05||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.00||3.55||3.15||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.05||3.66||3.51||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.09||3.25||3.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.10||3.52||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.90||3.50||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.97||3.40||3.23||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.08||3.30||3.05||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.01||3.30||3.35||Bet Here|
Union Espanola vs D. La Serena : Predictions
Why Union Espanola Will Win
- Union Espanola has a home team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Union Espanola has scored 18 out of their total 32 goals at home with average of 1.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why D. La Serena Will Win
- D. La Serena has an away team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- D. La Serena has scored 16 out of their total 27 goals as visitors with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Union Espanola||Draw||D. La Serena|
|Advice||Double chance : Union Espanola or draw||Double chance : Union Espanola or draw||Double chance : Union Espanola or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||57%||57%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.