Union Santa Fe
Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 9
Kick Off: 17:30
Referee: Nestor Pitana, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Union Santa Fe vs Argentinos JRS. Union Santa Fe will host Argentinos JRS at the Estadio 15 de Abril for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 9 match fixture.
Union Santa Fe vs Argentinos JRS : Live Score And Statistics
Union Santa Fe Vs Argentinos JRS. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 9
17:30 , Monday August 30 2021
Union Santa Fe 1
- N. Cordero ( 3′ )
Argentinos JRS 0
Match ends, Union Santa Fe 1, Argentinos JRS 0
Second Half ends, with score Union Santa Fe 1, Argentinos JRS 0
Substitution 5 – D. Gissi substitutes for M. Borgnino (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 4 – J. Garcia substitutes for N. Cordero (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 4 – L. Gomez substitutes for K. Mac Allister (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 3 – G. Gonzalez substitutes for L. Esquivel (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 3 – M. Coronel substitutes for G. Florentin (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 2 – L. N. Ovando substitutes for E. Gomez (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 1 – G. Hauche substitutes for G. Carabajal (Argentinos JRS)
M. Borgnino Gets Yellow Card Union Santa Fe
Substitution 2 – E. Roldan substitutes for K. Zenon (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 1 – M. Pitton substitutes for J. Nardoni (Union Santa Fe)
N. Cordero had a Penalty Union Santa Fe
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Union Santa Fe vs Argentinos JRS : Livescore
Union Santa Fe vs Argentinos JRS Prediction : Match Facts
- Union Santa Fe have played 8 matches are at position 17 with 9 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLDWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Union Santa Fe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Argentinos JRS have played 8 matches are at position 10 with 12 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LWWDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Argentinos JRS.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|Union Santa Fe||Argentinos JRS|
Union Santa Fe vs Argentinos JRS : Head To Head
|Saturday January 25 2020|
|Union Santa Fe||
|Sunday October 21 2018|
|Union Santa Fe|
|Saturday April 7 2018|
|Union Santa Fe|
|Tuesday July 21 2015|
|Union Santa Fe|
Union Santa Fe vs Argentinos JRS : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Colon Santa Fe||8||4||2||2||8||10||-2||14||DLWWW|
|11||Defensa Y Justicia||8||3||2||3||11||9||2||11||WDWLW|
|12||Newells Old Boys||8||3||2||3||9||10||-1||11||LDLWD|
|17||Union Santa Fe||8||2||3||3||9||10||-1||9||WLDWD|
|24||Central Cordoba de Santiago||8||1||4||3||7||9||-2||7||DDLLD|
Union Santa Fe vs Argentinos JRS : Players News and Squads
Union Santa Fe
Sebastián Moyano (G-25)
Franco Calderón (D-2)
Emanuel Brítez (D-22)
Claudio Corvalán (D-3)
Federico Vera (M-16)
Juan Nardoni (M-30)
Ezequiel Cañete (M-10)
Lucas Esquivel (M-37)
Marco Borgnino (F-32)
Nicolás Cordero (F-20)
Kevin Zenon (F-34)
Federico Bonansea (G-35)
Dylan Gissi (D-6)
Enzo Roldán (M-8)
Gastón Comas (M-21)
Gastón González (M-15)
Mauro Pittón (M-19)
Cristián Insaurralde (F-7)
Daniel Juárez (M-29)
Juan Manuel García (F-11)
Lucas Cháves (G-12)
Kevin Mac Allister (D-4)
Miguel Torren (D-2)
Lucas Villalba (D-6)
Javier Cabrera (M-7)
Jonatan Gómez (M-11)
Franco Moyano (M-17)
Gabriel Carabajal (M-8)
Elías Gómez (M-24)
César Florentín (F-10)
Nicolás Reniero (F-32)
Federico Lanzillota (G-20)
Pablo Minissale (D-30)
Marco Di Cesare (D-29)
Luciano Gómez (M-19)
Román Vega (D-3)
Carlos Quintana (D-16)
Enzo Kalinski (M-22)
Matías Romero (M-26)
Gabriel Hauche (F-27)
Lautaro Ovando (F-41)
Mateo Coronel (F-25)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Union Santa Fe vs Argentinos JRS : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.63||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||2.90||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.75||3.03||2.86||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.55||2.94||2.71||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.63||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||2.88||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.67||2.94||2.82||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||2.90||2.80||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.65||2.93||2.76||Bet Here|
Union Santa Fe vs Argentinos JRS : Predictions
Why Union Santa Fe Will Win
- Union Santa Fe has a home team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Union Santa Fe has scored 13 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Argentinos JRS Will Win
- Argentinos JRS has an away team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Argentinos JRS has scored 13 out of their total 21 goals at away with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Union Santa Fe||Draw||Argentinos JRS|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Union Santa Fe or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Union Santa Fe or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Union Santa Fe or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.