Union Santa Fe
Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11
Kick Off: 17:15
Referee: Jorge Balino, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Union Santa Fe vs Estudiantes L.P.. Union Santa Fe will host Estudiantes L.P. at the Estadio 15 de Abril for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11 match fixture.
Union Santa Fe vs Estudiantes L.P. : Live Score And Statistics
Union Santa Fe Vs Estudiantes L.P.. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 11
17:15 , Wednesday September 15 2021
Union Santa Fe 0
Estudiantes L.P. 2
- M. Castro ( 20′ )
- G. Del Prete ( 24′ )
Match ends, Union Santa Fe 0, Estudiantes L.P. 2
Second Half ends, with score Union Santa Fe 0, Estudiantes L.P. 2
E. Britez Gets Yellow Card Union Santa Fe
Substitution 3 – F. Zapiola substitutes for M. Castro (Estudiantes L.P.)
M. Pellegrini Gets Yellow Card Estudiantes L.P.
Substitution 5 – J. Nardoni substitutes for M. Borgnino (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 4 – G. Gonzalez substitutes for M. Canete (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 3 – J. Garcia substitutes for N. Cordero (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 2 – M. Aguirregaray substitutes for G. Del Prete (Estudiantes L.P.)
C. Corvalan Gets Yellow Card Union Santa Fe
Substitution 1 – J. Ayovi substitutes for F. Apaolaza (Estudiantes L.P.)
Substitution 2 – K. Zenon substitutes for L. Esquivel (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 1 – F. Marquez substitutes for C. Insaurralde (Union Santa Fe)
G. Del Prete had a Normal Goal Estudiantes L.P.
C. Insaurralde Gets Yellow Card Union Santa Fe
M. Castro had a Normal Goal Estudiantes L.P.
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Union Santa Fe vs Estudiantes L.P. : Livescore
Union Santa Fe vs Estudiantes L.P. Prediction : Match Facts
- Union Santa Fe have played 10 matches are at position 19 with 12 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 4 result against Union Santa Fe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Estudiantes L.P. have played 10 matches are at position 6 with 17 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Estudiantes L.P..
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
|Union Santa Fe||Estudiantes L.P.|
Union Santa Fe vs Estudiantes L.P. : Head To Head
|Saturday February 1 2020|
|Union Santa Fe|
|Saturday April 6 2019|
|Union Santa Fe||
|Friday February 16 2018|
|Union Santa Fe|
|Monday May 29 2017|
|Union Santa Fe|
|Saturday September 3 2016|
|Union Santa Fe||
|Saturday November 7 2015|
|Union Santa Fe|
Union Santa Fe vs Estudiantes L.P. : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||10||4||3||3||9||14||-5||15||DLDLW|
|11||Defensa Y Justicia||10||3||4||3||12||10||2||13||DDWDW|
|17||Newells Old Boys||10||3||3||4||11||13||-2||12||DLLDL|
|19||Union Santa Fe||10||3||3||4||10||14||-4||12||LWWLD|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||10||1||5||4||10||14||-4||8||DLDDL|
Union Santa Fe vs Estudiantes L.P. : Players News and Squads
Union Santa Fe
Sebastián Moyano (G-25)
Dylan Gissi (D-6)
Emanuel Brítez (D-22)
Claudio Corvalán (D-3)
Federico Vera (M-16)
Juan Portillo (M-28)
Ezequiel Cañete (M-10)
Lucas Esquivel (M-37)
Marco Borgnino (F-32)
Nicolás Cordero (F-20)
Cristián Insaurralde (F-7)
Federico Bonansea (G-35)
Gastón González (M-15)
Enzo Roldán (M-8)
Kevin Zenon (F-34)
Juan Nardoni (M-30)
Mauro Pittón (M-19)
Juan Manuel García (F-11)
Fernando Márquez (F-9)
Mauro Luna Diale (F-23)
Daniel Juárez (M-29)
Mariano Andújar (G-21)
Leonardo Godoy (D-29)
Agustín Rogel (D-3)
Fabián Noguera (D-18)
Nicolás Pasquini (D-15)
Manuel Castro (M-17)
Jorge Rodríguez (M-30)
Fernando Zuqui (M-8)
Matías Pellegrini (M-7)
Francisco Apaolaza (F-16)
Gustavo del Prete (F-10)
Emiliano González (G-12)
Fernando Tobio (D-2)
Matías Aguirregaray (D-13)
Bruno Valdez (D-32)
Mauricio Guzmán (D-4)
Franco Romero (M-23)
David Ayala (M-5)
Nicolas Palavecino (M-27)
Bautista Kociubinski (M-25)
Jaime Ayoví (F-19)
Franco Zapiola (F-28)
Leandro Díaz (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Union Santa Fe vs Estudiantes L.P. : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||2.90||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.90||2.85||2.65||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||2.80||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.98||2.91||2.70||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.88||2.85||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||2.90||2.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.53||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.01||2.94||2.69||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.87||2.82||2.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.98||2.91||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||2.80||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||2.65||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.91||2.88||2.63||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.88||2.85||2.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.88||2.85||2.62||Bet Here|
Union Santa Fe vs Estudiantes L.P. : Predictions
Why Union Santa Fe Will Win
- Union Santa Fe has a home team record of 4 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Union Santa Fe has scored 14 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Estudiantes L.P. Will Win
- Estudiantes L.P. has an away team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Estudiantes L.P. has scored 13 out of their total 32 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Union Santa Fe||Draw||Estudiantes L.P.|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Estudiantes L.P.||Double chance : draw or Estudiantes L.P.||Double chance : draw or Estudiantes L.P.|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||45%||45%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.