Competition: Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 13:30
Referee: Lyubimov Artem Mikhailovich, Russia
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Ural vs FC Rostov. Ural will host FC Rostov at the Ekaterinburg Arena for the Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Ural vs FC Rostov : Live Score And Statistics
Ural Vs FC Rostov. Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 6
13:30 , Friday August 27 2021
- A. Maksimenko ( 81′ )
FC Rostov 1
- D. Poloz ( 76′ )
Second Half ends, with score Ural 1, FC Rostov 1
Substitution 3 – D. Sukhomlinov substitutes for M. Normann (FC Rostov)
A. Maksimenko had a Normal Goal Ural
Substitution 4 – A. Panyukov substitutes for Y. Ibrahimaj (Ural)
Substitution 3 – Y. Zheleznov substitutes for R. Gadzhimuradov (Ural)
D. Poloz had a Normal Goal FC Rostov
Substitution 2 – D. Poloz substitutes for P. Almqvist (FC Rostov)
Substitution 1 – K. Bayramyan substitutes for D. Terentjev (FC Rostov)
Substitution 2 – A. Maksimenko substitutes for M. Ageev (Ural)
Substitution 1 – K. Kolesnichenko substitutes for A. Gerasimov (Ural)
V. Rykov Gets Yellow Card Ural
Y. Ibrahimaj Gets Yellow Card Ural
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Ural vs FC Rostov : Livescore
Ural vs FC Rostov Prediction : Match Facts
- Ural have played 5 matches are at position 16 with 1 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against FC Rostov.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- FC Rostov have played 5 matches are at position 14 with 4 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- WLDLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Ural.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Ural vs FC Rostov : Head To Head
|Monday May 10 2021|
|Wednesday August 26 2020|
|Saturday November 30 2019|
|Saturday August 3 2019|
|Saturday March 30 2019|
|Monday September 17 2018|
|Sunday May 13 2018|
|Saturday July 15 2017|
|Wednesday November 30 2016|
Ural vs FC Rostov : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Zenit Saint Petersburg||6||4||2||0||13||7||6||14||WDDWW|
Ural vs FC Rostov : Players News and Squads
Ilya Pomazun (G-1)
Denys Kulakov (D-15)
Vladimir Rykov (D-4)
Aleksei Gerasimov (D-93)
Arsen Adamov (D-95)
Danijel Miškić (M-19)
Branko Jovičić (M-18)
Ramazan Gadzimuradov (M-11)
Yildren Ibrahimaj (M-17)
Andrey Egorychev (M-5)
Mikhail Ageev (F-9)
Islamzhan Nasyrov (D-98)
Yuri Zheleznov (M-14)
Luka Gagnidze (M-34)
Aleksey Evseev (M-30)
Kirill Kolesnichenko (M-24)
Artem Maksimenko (F-55)
Andrey Panyukov (F-20)
Vladimir Panov (G-59)
Dmitri Landakov (G-13)
Sergey Pesyakov (G-30)
Denis Terentjev (D-4)
Viktor Melekhin (D-92)
Maksim Osipenko (D-55)
Igor Kalinin (D-13)
Kento Hashimoto (M-18)
Daniil Glebov (M-15)
Mathias Normann (M-17)
Pontus Almqvist (F-11)
Nikolay Komlichenko (F-27)
Egor Baburin (G-1)
Dennis Hadžikadunić (D-5)
Andrey Langovich (D-87)
Khoren Bayramyan (M-19)
Kirill Folmer (M-25)
Armin Gigović (M-8)
Danila Sukhomlinov (M-76)
David Tosevski (F-9)
Dmitri Poloz (F-7)
Roman Tugarev (F-23)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ural vs FC Rostov : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.50||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.75||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.55||3.15||2.10||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.30||3.00||2.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.60||3.20||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.86||3.30||2.16||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.65||3.10||2.08||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.60||3.10||2.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.35||3.10||2.17||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.88||3.22||2.17||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.35||3.10||2.17||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.88||3.32||2.18||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.50||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.75||3.20||2.05||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.90||3.00||2.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.68||3.05||2.13||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.65||3.10||2.08||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.60||2.96||2.16||Bet Here|
Ural vs FC Rostov : Predictions
Why Ural Will Win
- Ural has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ural has scored 1 out of their total 1 goals at home with average of 0.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why FC Rostov Will Win
- FC Rostov has an away team record of 0 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Rostov has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or FC Rostov||Double chance : draw or FC Rostov||Double chance : draw or FC Rostov|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.