Competition: Japan J. League Div.1 Regular Season – Round 33
Kick Off: 10:00
Referee: Hiroki Kasahara, Japan
Status: Match Finished 5 – 1
5 – 1
Urawa vs Kashiwa Reysol. Urawa will host Kashiwa Reysol at the Saitama Stadium 2002 for the Japan J. League Div.1 Regular Season – Round 33 match fixture.
Urawa vs Kashiwa Reysol : Live Score And Statistics
Urawa Vs Kashiwa Reysol. Japan J. League Div.1 Regular Season – Round 33
10:00 , Friday October 22 2021
- K. Yuruki ( 15′ )
- T. Sekine ( 21′ )
- K. Yuruki ( 23′ )
- K. Junker ( 45′ )
- A. Esaka ( 59′ )
Kashiwa Reysol 1
- Matheus Savio ( 33′ )
Match ends, Urawa 5, Kashiwa Reysol 1
Second Half ends, with score Urawa 5, Kashiwa Reysol 1
Substitution 5 – T. Makino substitutes for K. Yuruki (Urawa)
Substitution 4 – M. Hosoya substitutes for Y. Kamiya (Kashiwa Reysol)
Substitution 4 – T. Okubo substitutes for A. Esaka (Urawa)
Substitution 3 – M. Mihara substitutes for S. Toshima (Kashiwa Reysol)
Substitution 2 – Y. Muto substitutes for Matheus Savio (Kashiwa Reysol)
Substitution 3 – T. Tanaka substitutes for T. Sekine (Urawa)
Substitution 2 – T. Ugajin substitutes for R. Yamanaka (Urawa)
A. Esaka had a Normal Goal Urawa
Substitution 1 – H. Nakama substitutes for K. Shiihashi (Kashiwa Reysol)
Substitution 1 – Y. Koizumi substitutes for K. Junker (Urawa)
K. Junker had a Normal Goal Urawa
Matheus Savio had a Normal Goal Kashiwa Reysol
K. Yuruki had a Normal Goal Urawa
T. Sekine had a Penalty Urawa
Emerson Santos Gets Yellow Card Kashiwa Reysol
K. Yuruki had a Normal Goal Urawa
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Urawa vs Kashiwa Reysol : Livescore
Urawa vs Kashiwa Reysol Prediction : Match Facts
- Urawa have played 32 matches are at position 5 with 55 points in the 2021 J. League Div.1.
- They have won 16 times drawn 7 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DLWWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Gamba Osaka.
- So far in the season , they have scored 37 goals (GF) conceded 33 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Kashiwa Reysol have played 32 matches are at position 13 with 37 points in the 2021 J. League Div.1.
- They have won 11 times drawn 4 and lost 17.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WDLLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Shimizu S-pulse.
- So far in the season , they have scored 32 goals (GF) conceded 43 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -11 goals (GD).
Urawa vs Kashiwa Reysol : Head To Head
|Wednesday June 23 2021|
|Wednesday May 5 2021|
|Saturday March 27 2021|
|Wednesday October 14 2020|
|Wednesday July 22 2020|
|Sunday September 30 2018|
|Wednesday April 25 2018|
|Saturday September 9 2017|
|Sunday June 4 2017|
|Saturday July 9 2016|
Urawa vs Kashiwa Reysol : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|2||Yokohama F. Marinos||32||22||6||4||69||29||40||72||WWDLW|
Urawa vs Kashiwa Reysol : Players News and Squads
Shusaku Nishikawa (G-1)
Hiroki Sakai (D-2)
Takuya Iwanami (D-4)
Alexander Scholz (D-28)
Ryosuke Yamanaka (D-6)
Yuichi Hirano (M-40)
Kai Shibato (M-29)
Takahiro Sekine (M-41)
Ataru Esaka (M-33)
Koya Yuruki (M-24)
Kasper Junker (F-7)
Zion Suzuki (G-12)
Tomoaki Makino (D-5)
Tomoya Ugajin (M-3)
Yoshio Koizumi (M-18)
Atsuki Ito (M-17)
Tatsuya Tanaka (M-11)
Tomoaki Okubo (M-21)
Seung Gyu Kim (G-17)
Naoki Kawaguchi (D-24)
Emerson Santos (D-5)
Taiyo Koga (D-4)
Hiromu Mitsumaru (D-20)
Keiya Shiihashi (M-26)
Sachiro Toshima (M-28)
Matheus Sávio (M-11)
Kamiya Yuta (M-39)
Masato Sasaki (G-21)
Kengo Kitazume (D-13)
Yuji Takahashi (D-3)
Hayato Nakama (M-33)
Masatoshi Mihara (M-27)
Mao Hosoya (F-35)
Yuki Muto (F-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Urawa vs Kashiwa Reysol : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.85||3.40||4.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.86||3.40||4.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.80||3.25||4.33||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.80||3.50||4.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.82||3.60||4.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.85||3.40||4.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.88||3.40||4.45||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.88||3.30||4.10||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||1.83||3.35||4.15||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.83||3.60||4.50||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||1.86||3.40||4.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.78||3.50||4.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.82||3.28||4.08||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.87||3.30||4.15||Bet Here|
Urawa vs Kashiwa Reysol : Predictions
Why Urawa Will Win
- Urawa has a home team record of 10 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Urawa has scored 23 out of their total 39 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Kashiwa Reysol Will Win
- Kashiwa Reysol has an away team record of 5 wins and 9 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Kashiwa Reysol has scored 18 out of their total 32 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Urawa or draw||Double chance : Urawa or draw||Double chance : Urawa or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||63%||63%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.