Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 11
Kick Off: 23:00
Referee: Jesus Valenzuela, Venezuela
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Uruguay vs Colombia. Uruguay will host Colombia at the Estadio Gran Parque Central for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 11 match fixture.
Uruguay vs Colombia : Live Score And Statistics
Uruguay Vs Colombia. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 11
23:00 , Thursday October 7 2021
Second Half ends, with score Uruguay 0, Colombia 0
J. Mojica Gets Yellow Card Colombia
Substitution 4 – J. Quintero substitutes for J. Cuadrado (Colombia)
Substitution 5 – G. Pereiro substitutes for R. Bentancur (Uruguay)
J. Cuadrado Gets Yellow Card Colombia
Substitution 4 – R. Araujo substitutes for J. Gimenez (Uruguay)
Substitution 3 – R. Martinez substitutes for R. Borre (Colombia)
Substitution 2 – J. Lerma substitutes for M. Uribe (Colombia)
Substitution 1 – D. Zapata substitutes for Falcao (Colombia)
M. Uribe Gets Yellow Card Colombia
Substitution 3 – E. Cavani substitutes for L. Suarez (Uruguay)
Substitution 2 – D. Nunez substitutes for B. Rodriguez (Uruguay)
Substitution 1 – N. De La Cruz substitutes for G. De Arrascaeta (Uruguay)
R. Bentancur Gets Yellow Card Uruguay
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Uruguay vs Colombia : Livescore
Uruguay vs Colombia Prediction : Match Facts
- Uruguay have played 9 matches are at position 3 with 15 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 4 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WWDDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Ecuador.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Colombia have played 9 matches are at position 5 with 13 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- WDDDW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Colombia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Uruguay vs Colombia : Head To Head
|Saturday July 3 2021|
|Friday November 13 2020|
|Tuesday October 11 2016|
|Tuesday October 13 2015|
|Saturday June 28 2014|
Uruguay vs Colombia : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Uruguay vs Colombia : Players News and Squads
Fernando Muslera (G-1)
Nahitan Nández (D-8)
José Giménez (D-2)
Diego Godín (D-3)
Matías Viña (D-17)
Federico Valverde (M-15)
Matías Vecino (M-5)
Rodrigo Bentancur (M-6)
Giorgian De Arrascaeta (F-10)
Luis Suárez (F-9)
Brian Rodríguez (F-16)
Sergio Rochet (G-23)
Martín Campaña (G-12)
Sebastián Coates (D-19)
Giovanni González (D-13)
Ronald Araújo (D-4)
Joaquín Piquerez (D-22)
Nicolás De la Cruz (M-7)
Facundo Torres (M-20)
Lucas Torreira (M-14)
Gastón Pereiro (M-11)
Edinson Cavani (F-21)
Darwin Núñez (F-18)
David Ospina (G-1)
Stefan Medina (D-2)
Yerry Mina (D-13)
Carlos Cuesta (D-4)
Johan Mojica (D-17)
Juan Cuadrado (M-11)
Wílmar Barrios (M-5)
Mateus Uribe (M-15)
Luis Díaz (M-14)
Rafael Santos Borré (F-18)
Radamel Falcao (F-9)
Aldair Quintana (G-22)
Camilo Vargas (G-12)
Davinson Sánchez (D-23)
William Tesillo (D-6)
Daniel Muñoz (D-21)
Éder Balanta (D-3)
Jefferson Lerma (M-16)
Gustavo Cuéllar (M-8)
Juan Quintero (M-10)
Duván Zapata (F-7)
Luis Sinisterra (F-19)
Roger Martínez (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Uruguay vs Colombia : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.00||3.20||3.90||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.20||3.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.00||4.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.06||3.24||3.92||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.02||3.15||3.70||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.06||3.20||4.12||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.06||3.15||3.65||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.08||3.24||3.90||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.00||3.20||3.90||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.20||3.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.10||4.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.06||3.18||4.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.07||3.05||3.70||Bet Here|
Uruguay vs Colombia : Predictions
Why Uruguay Will Win
- Uruguay has a home team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Uruguay has scored 7 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 1.4. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Colombia Will Win
- Colombia has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Colombia has scored 8 out of their total 16 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Uruguay or draw||Double chance : Uruguay or draw||Double chance : Uruguay or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||57%||57%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.