Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 10
Kick Off: 22:30
Referee: Anderson Daronco, Brazil
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Uruguay vs Ecuador. Uruguay will host Ecuador at the Estadio CampeÃ³n del Siglo for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 10 match fixture.
Uruguay vs Ecuador : Live Score And Statistics
Uruguay Vs Ecuador. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 10
22:30 , Thursday September 9 2021
- G. Pereiro ( 90′ )
Second Half ends, with score Uruguay 1, Ecuador 0
Substitution 4 – B. Angulo substitutes for F. Leon (Ecuador)
Substitution 3 – A. Mena substitutes for M. Caicedo (Ecuador)
G. Pereiro had a Normal Goal Uruguay
Substitution 4 – F. Martinez substitutes for B. Rodriguez (Uruguay)
Substitution 2 – E. Valencia substitutes for M. Estrada (Ecuador)
Substitution 3 – G. Pereiro substitutes for G. De Arrascaeta (Uruguay)
N. Nandez Gets Yellow Card Uruguay
Substitution 2 – J. Piquerez substitutes for M. Vina (Uruguay)
Substitution 1 – M. Gomez substitutes for A. Alvarez (Uruguay)
R. Bentancur Gets Yellow Card Uruguay
Substitution 1 – A. Franco substitutes for F. Gaibor (Ecuador)
B. D. Castillo Segura Gets Yellow Card Ecuador
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Uruguay vs Ecuador : Livescore
Uruguay vs Ecuador Prediction : Match Facts
- Uruguay have played 8 matches are at position 4 with 12 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- WDDDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 4 result against Bolivia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Ecuador have played 8 matches are at position 3 with 13 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DWLLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Ecuador.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Uruguay vs Ecuador : Head To Head
|Tuesday October 13 2020|
|Sunday June 16 2019|
|Thursday November 10 2016|
|Thursday November 12 2015|
Uruguay vs Ecuador : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Uruguay vs Ecuador : Players News and Squads
Fernando Muslera (G-1)
Nahitan Nández (D-8)
José Giménez (D-2)
Ronald Araújo (D-4)
Matías Viña (D-17)
Federico Valverde (M-15)
Rodrigo Bentancur (M-6)
Matías Vecino (M-5)
Giorgian De Arrascaeta (M-10)
Agustín Álvarez Martínez (F-9)
Brian Rodríguez (F-16)
Martín Campaña (G-12)
Sergio Rochet (G-23)
Joaquín Piquerez (D-19)
Martín Cáceres (D-22)
Giovanni González (D-13)
Fernando Gorriarán (M-7)
Mauro Arambarri (M-14)
Gastón Pereiro (M-11)
Federico Martinez (M-3)
Maximiliano Gómez (F-18)
David Terans (M-21)
Jonathan Rodríguez (F-20)
Pedro Ortiz (G-12)
Byron Castillo (D-4)
Luis Fernando León (D-5)
Félix Torres (D-2)
Piero Hincapie (D-3)
Pervis Estupiñán (D-7)
Fernando Gaibor (M-16)
Carlos Gruezo (M-8)
Moisés Caicedo (M-23)
Gonzalo Plata (F-10)
Michael Estradâ (F-11)
Wellington Ramírez (G-1)
Jose Cevallos (G-22)
Xavier Arreaga (D-14)
Diego Palacios (D-6)
Alan Franco (M-21)
Jhojan Julio (F-19)
Dixon Arroyo (M-20)
José Cifuentes (M-18)
Ángel Mena (F-15)
Joao Rojas (M-17)
Brayan Angulo (F-9)
Enner Valencia (F-13)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Uruguay vs Ecuador : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.90||3.30||4.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.95||3.35||4.10||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.95||3.25||4.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.05||3.50||4.35||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.90||3.30||4.00||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.96||3.20||3.90||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.03||3.44||4.28||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.95||3.25||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.99||3.33||4.03||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.95||3.25||3.85||Bet Here|
Uruguay vs Ecuador : Predictions
Why Uruguay Will Win
- Uruguay has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Uruguay has scored 6 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ecuador Will Win
- Ecuador has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Ecuador has scored 13 out of their total 16 goals as visitors with average of 2.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Uruguay or draw||Double chance : Uruguay or draw||Double chance : Uruguay or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||63%||63%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.