Competition: Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Iulian Calin, Romania
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Uta Arad vs Rapid. Uta Arad will host Rapid at the Stadionul Motorul for the Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Uta Arad vs Rapid : Live Score And Statistics
Uta Arad Vs Rapid. Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 8
18:00 , Friday September 10 2021
Uta Arad 2
- I. Hora ( 82′ )
- L. Antal ( 86′ )
- C. Albu ( 16′ )
- C. Albu ( 21′ )
Match ends, Uta Arad 2, Rapid 2
Second Half ends, with score Uta Arad 2, Rapid 2
Substitution 4 – A. Stahl substitutes for C. Hlistei (Rapid)
Substitution 4 – D. Isac substitutes for D. Miculescu (Uta Arad)
L. Antal had a Normal Goal Uta Arad
I. Hora had a Penalty Uta Arad
A. Dandea Gets Yellow Card Rapid
Substitution 3 – R. F. Moise substitutes for P. Goge (Rapid)
Substitution 3 – L. Antal substitutes for F. Dangubic (Uta Arad)
Substitution 2 – M. Tomozei substitutes for M. Vukcevic (Uta Arad)
Substitution 2 – M. Y. Bnou substitutes for A. Balan (Rapid)
Substitution 1 – S. Panoiu substitutes for A. Sefer (Rapid)
M. Vukcevic Gets Yellow Card Uta Arad
D. Ubbink Gets Yellow Card Uta Arad
Substitution 1 – I. Hora substitutes for J. Passaglia (Uta Arad)
C. Albu Gets Yellow Card Rapid
C. Albu had a Normal Goal Rapid
C. Albu had a Normal Goal Rapid
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Uta Arad vs Rapid : Livescore
Uta Arad vs Rapid Prediction : Match Facts
- Uta Arad have played 7 matches are at position 3 with 14 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Uta Arad.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Rapid have played 7 matches are at position 2 with 16 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWWWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Rapid.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Uta Arad vs Rapid : Head To Head
|Sunday July 26 2020|
|Wednesday April 8 2020|
|Wednesday November 20 2019|
Uta Arad vs Rapid : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||CFR 1907 Cluj||7||7||0||0||13||4||9||21||WWWWW|
|6||CS Universitatea Craiova||7||4||0||3||9||8||1||12||WWLWL|
|10||U Craiova 1948||7||2||2||3||7||8||-1||8||DLDWL|
|12||Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe||7||1||3||3||6||8||-2||6||DDLLL|
|15||GAZ Metan Medias||7||1||1||5||4||9||-5||4||LLLLD|
Uta Arad vs Rapid : Players News and Squads
Florin Iacob (G-93)
Marko Vukčević (M-15)
Erico da Silva (D-21)
Alexandru Benga (D-4)
Evgeni Shlyakov (D-55)
Juan Pablo Passaglia (M-6)
Modestas Vorobjovas (M-5)
Desley Ubbink (M-20)
David Miculescu (F-10)
Filip Dangubić (F-9)
Dragoş Balauru (G-33)
Florin Ilie (D-18)
Vinko Međimorec (D-3)
Marius Tomozei (D-26)
Sorin Bustea (M-22)
Damian Isac (M-98)
Liviu Antal (F-8)
Ioan Hora (F-88)
Paul Marcel Mercioiu (-44)
Horațiu Moldovan (G-31)
Lucian Goge (D-13)
Cristian Săpunaru (D-22)
Alexandru Dandea (D-30)
Júnior Morais (D-11)
Ljuban Crepulja (M-4)
Cristian Albu (M-23)
Nicolae Carnat (F-8)
Antonio Sefer (M-7)
Cătălin Hlistei (M-94)
Adrian Ionuț Bălan (F-9)
Virgil Drăghia (G-90)
Dragoş Grigore (D-27)
Saifeddine Alami (M-18)
Rares Ilie (M-10)
Romario Moise (M-20)
Ștefan Călin Pănoiu (M-17)
Albert Stahl (M-29)
Younes Bnou Marzouk (F-57)
Luca Florica (-3)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Uta Arad vs Rapid : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.10||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.00||3.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.12||3.18||3.68||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.12||3.15||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.10||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.06||2.99||3.35||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.16||3.20||3.80||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.13||2.97||3.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.14||3.18||3.66||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||3.00||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.10||3.12||3.65||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.10||3.10||3.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.00||2.92||3.65||Bet Here|
Uta Arad vs Rapid : Predictions
Why Uta Arad Will Win
- Uta Arad has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Uta Arad has scored 4 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Rapid Will Win
- Rapid has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Rapid has scored 3 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Rapid and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Rapid and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Rapid and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.