Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: David Galvez Rascon, Spain
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Valladolid vs Tenerife. Valladolid will host Tenerife at the Estadio Municipal JosÃ© Zorrilla for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Valladolid vs Tenerife : Live Score And Statistics
Valladolid Vs Tenerife. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 5
14:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
- S. Shashoua ( 11′ )
- R. Jimenez ( 29′ )
Match ends, Valladolid 0, Tenerife 2
Second Half ends, with score Valladolid 0, Tenerife 2
S. Gonzalez Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
Substitution 5 – P. Larrea substitutes for A. Corredera (Tenerife)
V. Mollejo Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
Substitution 4 – S. Moore substitutes for Enric (Tenerife)
Substitution 3 – E. Apeh substitutes for J. Mellot (Tenerife)
Substitution 5 – A. Aguado substitutes for R. Alcaraz (Valladolid)
J. Sanchez Gets Yellow Card Valladolid
Enric Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
Substitution 2 – S. Gonzalez substitutes for S. Shashoua (Tenerife)
Substitution 1 – Jamelli substitutes for V. Mollejo (Tenerife)
Substitution 4 – A. M. Tuhami substitutes for R. Mesa (Valladolid)
Substitution 3 – H. Vallejo substitutes for Toni (Valladolid)
Substitution 2 – S. Leon substitutes for Kiko Olivas (Valladolid)
O. Plano Gets Yellow Card Valladolid
Michel Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
R. Jimenez had a Own Goal Tenerife
S. Shashoua Gets Yellow Card Tenerife
Substitution 1 – J. Sanchez substitutes for J. El Yamiq (Valladolid)
S. Shashoua had a Normal Goal Tenerife
J. El Yamiq Gets Yellow Card Valladolid
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Valladolid vs Tenerife : Livescore
Valladolid vs Tenerife Prediction : Match Facts
- Valladolid have played 4 matches are at position 6 with 7 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Valladolid.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Tenerife have played 4 matches are at position 4 with 8 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Tenerife.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
Valladolid vs Tenerife : Head To Head
|Wednesday January 22 2020|
|Sunday January 28 2018|
|Sunday September 3 2017|
|Sunday February 12 2017|
|Saturday September 10 2016|
Valladolid vs Tenerife : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|12||Real Sociedad II||4||1||2||1||1||1||0||5||LDDW|
Valladolid vs Tenerife : Players News and Squads
Roberto Jiménez (G-13)
Diogo Queirós (D-6)
Kiko Olivas (D-4)
Jawad El Yamiq (D-15)
Luis Pérez (M-2)
Roque Mesa (M-17)
Rubén Alcaraz (M-14)
Lucas Olaza (M-21)
Óscar Plano (F-10)
Shon Weissman (F-9)
Toni Villa (F-19)
Jordi Masip (G-1)
Nacho Martinez (D-22)
Javi Sánchez (D-5)
Saidy Janko (D-18)
Gonzalo Plata (M-12)
Fede San Emeterio (M-20)
Álvaro Aguado (M-16)
Sergio León (F-7)
Hugo Vallejo (F-27)
Cristo González (F-23)
CoachLuis Miguel Ramis
Juan Soriano (G-1)
Jeremy Mellot (D-22)
Nikola Šipčić (D-23)
Carlos Ruiz (D-14)
Álex Muñoz (D-3)
Víctor Mollejo (M-28)
Míchel Herrero (M-24)
Álex Corredera (M-6)
Eladio Zorrilla Jiménez (M-9)
Enric Gallego (F-18)
Samuel Shashoua (F-10)
Dani Hernández (G-13)
Víctor Méndez (G-30)
Carlos Pomares Rayo (D-15)
José León (D-4)
Shaq Moore (D-21)
Sergio González (D-12)
Ruben Diez (M-19)
Félix Alonso Expósito (M-26)
Pablo Larrea (M-2)
Emmanuel Apeh (F-20)
Ethyan González (F-27)
Thierno Barry (F-31)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Valladolid vs Tenerife : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.91||3.20||4.20||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.00||3.00||4.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.95||3.15||4.15||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.00||3.00||4.33||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.20||4.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.00||3.06||4.50||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.90||3.25||4.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.00||3.00||4.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.00||3.10||3.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.02||3.08||4.65||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.99||3.20||3.80||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.02||3.06||4.46||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.91||3.20||4.20||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.00||4.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.90||3.00||4.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.95||3.08||4.30||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.89||3.15||4.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.98||3.05||4.05||Bet Here|
Valladolid vs Tenerife : Predictions
Why Valladolid Will Win
- Valladolid has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Valladolid has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Tenerife Will Win
- Tenerife has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Tenerife has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Tenerife and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Tenerife and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Tenerife and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.