Varbergs BoIS FC
Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 20
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Victor Wolf, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Varbergs BoIS FC vs BK Hacken. Varbergs BoIS FC will host BK Hacken at the Varberg Energi Arena for the Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 20 match fixture.
Varbergs BoIS FC vs BK Hacken : Live Score And Statistics
Varbergs BoIS FC Vs BK Hacken. Sweden Allsvenskan Regular Season – Round 20
17:00 , Thursday September 23 2021
Varbergs BoIS FC 1
- A. Johansson ( 4′ )
BK Hacken 1
- P. Walemark ( 66′ )
Match ends, Varbergs BoIS FC 1, BK Hacken 1
Second Half ends, with score Varbergs BoIS FC 1, BK Hacken 1
A. Liljenback Gets Yellow Card Varbergs BoIS FC
O. Stanisic Gets Yellow Card Varbergs BoIS FC
G. Mensah Gets Yellow Card Varbergs BoIS FC
Substitution 5 – O. Alfonsi substitutes for S. Adjei (Varbergs BoIS FC)
Substitution 4 – A. Liljenback substitutes for A. Johansson (Varbergs BoIS FC)
Substitution 3 – A. Winbo substitutes for R. Tranberg (Varbergs BoIS FC)
Substitution 2 – H. Zackrisson substitutes for R. Moon (Varbergs BoIS FC)
Substitution 2 – J. Tuominen substitutes for L. Bengtsson (BK Hacken)
P. Walemark Gets Yellow Card BK Hacken
P. Walemark had a Normal Goal BK Hacken
J. Hammar Gets Yellow Card BK Hacken
R. Tranberg Gets Yellow Card Varbergs BoIS FC
Substitution 1 – B. Traore substitutes for J. Toivio (BK Hacken)
Substitution 1 – L. Le Roux substitutes for J. Birkfeldt (Varbergs BoIS FC)
J. Birkfeldt Gets Yellow Card Varbergs BoIS FC
J. Toivio Gets Yellow Card BK Hacken
A. Johansson had a Normal Goal Varbergs BoIS FC
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Varbergs BoIS FC vs BK Hacken : Livescore
Varbergs BoIS FC vs BK Hacken Prediction : Match Facts
- Varbergs BoIS FC have played 18 matches are at position 8 with 26 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 7 times drawn 5 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWWWD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 0 result against Varbergs BoIS FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- BK Hacken have played 19 matches are at position 10 with 23 points in the 2021 Allsvenskan.
- They have won 6 times drawn 5 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DLWLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against BK Hacken.
- So far in the season , they have scored 29 goals (GF) conceded 29 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|Varbergs BoIS FC||BK Hacken|
Varbergs BoIS FC vs BK Hacken : Head To Head
|Sunday May 23 2021|
|Varbergs BoIS FC|
|Monday August 17 2020|
|Varbergs BoIS FC|
|Thursday August 13 2020|
|Varbergs BoIS FC||
Varbergs BoIS FC vs BK Hacken : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Varbergs BoIS FC||18||7||5||6||23||23||0||26||WWWWD|
Varbergs BoIS FC vs BK Hacken : Players News and Squads
Varbergs BoIS FC
Stojan Lukić (G-30)
Joakim Lindner (D-18)
Oliver Stanisic (D-4)
Jon Birkfeldt (D-2)
Gideon Mensah (M-15)
Robin Tranberg (M-7)
Albert Ejupi (M-88)
Jean Carlos (M-36)
Ryan Moon (F-24)
Simon Adjei Karlsson (F-12)
Eric Alexander Johansson (F-16)
Philip Martensson (G-93)
Andre Boman (M-22)
Anton Liljenback (D-23)
Hampus Zackrisson (D-3)
Oliver Alfonsi (M-13)
Luke Le Roux (M-8)
Albin Winbo (M-6)
Peter Abrahamsson (G-26)
Godswill Ekpolo (D-5)
Joona Toivio (D-4)
Johan Hammar (D-3)
Tobias Carlsson (D-22)
Kristoffer Lund (D-25)
Patrick Wålemark (M-23)
Gustav Berggren (M-17)
Alexander Faltsetas (M-6)
Leo Bengtsson (M-7)
Alexander Jeremejeff (F-9)
Johan Brattberg (G-1)
Sebastian Lagerlund (M-24)
Yannick Adjoumani (D-13)
Oskar Sverrisson (D-14)
Benie Traore (F-16)
Valgeir Lunddal (D-12)
Jasse Tuominen (M-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Varbergs BoIS FC vs BK Hacken : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.90||3.45||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.45||2.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.93||3.55||2.34||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.05||3.35||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.50||2.40||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.73||3.40||2.39||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.93||3.54||2.36||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.90||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.88||3.53||2.44||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.05||3.35||2.35||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.75||3.40||2.37||Bet Here|
Varbergs BoIS FC vs BK Hacken : Predictions
Why Varbergs BoIS FC Will Win
- Varbergs BoIS FC has a home team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Varbergs BoIS FC has scored 10 out of their total 23 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why BK Hacken Will Win
- BK Hacken has an away team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- BK Hacken has scored 18 out of their total 29 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Varbergs BoIS FC||Draw||BK Hacken|
|Advice||Double chance : Varbergs BoIS FC or draw||Double chance : Varbergs BoIS FC or draw||Double chance : Varbergs BoIS FC or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||50%||50%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.