Competition: Portugal Liga de Honra Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Fabio Jose Costa Verissimo, Portugal
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
Varzim vs Estrela. Varzim will host Estrela at the EstÃ¡dio Varzim Sport Club for the Portugal Liga de Honra Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Varzim vs Estrela : Live Score And Statistics
Varzim Vs Estrela. Portugal Liga de Honra Regular Season – Round 6
17:00 , Tuesday September 21 2021
- Eli ( 8′ )
- Eli ( 45′ )
- L. Silva ( 54′ )
- Paulinho ( 68′ )
Match ends, Varzim 3, Estrela 1
Second Half ends, with score Varzim 3, Estrela 1
Reko Silva Gets Yellow Card Estrela
A. Correia Gets Yellow Card Estrela
Substitution 5 – Lessinho substitutes for Ze Tiago (Varzim)
Substitution 4 – N. Valente substitutes for Eli (Varzim)
Substitution 3 – A. Duarte substitutes for E. Duarte (Estrela)
Substitution 3 – G. Ofosu substitutes for Murilo (Varzim)
Substitution 2 – Agdon substitutes for Tavinho (Varzim)
Murilo Gets Yellow Card Varzim
Tavinho Gets Yellow Card Varzim
Paulinho had a Normal Goal Estrela
Substitution 2 – Reko Silva substitutes for Aloisio (Estrela)
Substitution 1 – M. de Souza Silva substitutes for D. Salomao (Estrela)
L. Silva had a Normal Goal Varzim
A. Leao Gets Yellow Card Varzim
Substitution 1 – Rai substitutes for L. Pinheiro (Varzim)
Eli had a Penalty Varzim
L. Pinheiro Gets Yellow Card Varzim
Eli had a Normal Goal Varzim
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Varzim vs Estrela : Livescore
Varzim vs Estrela Prediction : Match Facts
- Varzim have played 5 matches are at position 15 with 3 points in the 2021 Liga de Honra.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DLLDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Varzim.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Estrela have played 5 matches are at position 13 with 5 points in the 2021 Liga de Honra.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLWDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Academica.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Varzim vs Estrela : Head To Head
|Friday July 9 2021|
Varzim vs Estrela : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||FC Porto B||5||2||2||1||8||7||1||8||WWDLD|
Varzim vs Estrela : Players News and Squads
Tiago Pereira (G-24)
Luís Pinheiro (D-22)
Luís Pedro (D-23)
Cássio Scheid (D-41)
João Reis (D-17)
André Leão (M-8)
Luís Silva (M-27)
Murilo Freitas (M-18)
Zé Tiago (M-10)
Ismael Lekbab (G-1)
Tiago Cerveira (D-12)
Raí Ramos (D-2)
Nuno Valente (M-6)
George Ofosu (F-11)
Ze Ferreira (-20)
Rodrigo Rego (-32)
Vítor São Bento (G-12)
Sérgio Conceição (D-35)
Anthony Correia (D-18)
Matheus Dantas (D-55)
Eduardo Duarte (D-22)
Miguel Rosa (M-70)
Diogo Pinto (M-11)
Leandro Tipote (F-77)
Paulo Rafael Pereira Araujo (F-7)
Diogo Salomão (M-20)
Mamadu Candé (D-24)
André Duarte (D-5)
Tiago Melo (D-13)
Madson de Souza Silva (M-17)
Chapi Romano (M-32)
Reko Silva (M-8)
Bruno Goncalves Fernandes (-21)
Gonçalo Tabuaço (-99)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Varzim vs Estrela : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Varzim vs Estrela : Predictions
Why Varzim Will Win
- Varzim has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Varzim has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Estrela Will Win
- Estrela has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Estrela has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Estrela||Double chance : draw or Estrela||Double chance : draw or Estrela|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||22%||22%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.