Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
Kick Off: 23:15
Referee: Fernando Rapallini, Argentina
Status: Second Half 4 – 0
4 – 0
Union Santa Fe
Velez Sarsfield vs Union Santa Fe. Velez Sarsfield will host Union Santa Fe at the Estadio JosÃ© Amalfitani for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10 match fixture.
Velez Sarsfield vs Union Santa Fe : Live Score And Statistics
Velez Sarsfield Vs Union Santa Fe. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
23:15 , Monday September 6 2021
Velez Sarsfield 4
- T. Almada ( 40′ )
- L. Orellano ( 54′ )
- J. Lucero ( 56′ )
- L. Janson ( 77′ )
- R. Centurion ( 87′ )
Union Santa Fe 0
Second Half ends, with score Velez Sarsfield 4, Union Santa Fe 0
Substitution 5 – J. Garcia substitutes for N. Cordero (Union Santa Fe)
R. Centurion had a Normal Goal Velez Sarsfield
F. Calderon Gets Red Card Union Santa Fe
Substitution 4 – E. Roldan substitutes for M. Pitton (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 3 – J. Nardoni substitutes for M. Borgnino (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 4 – R. Centurion substitutes for T. Almada (Velez Sarsfield)
Substitution 3 – A. Bouzat substitutes for L. Orellano (Velez Sarsfield)
L. Janson had a Normal Goal Velez Sarsfield
Substitution 2 – G. Poblete substitutes for F. Mancuello (Velez Sarsfield)
Substitution 1 – M. Brizuela substitutes for F. Ortega (Velez Sarsfield)
F. Ortega Gets Yellow Card Velez Sarsfield
Substitution 2 – C. Insaurralde substitutes for K. Zenon (Union Santa Fe)
Substitution 1 – G. Gonzalez substitutes for G. Comas (Union Santa Fe)
F. Mancuello Gets Yellow Card Velez Sarsfield
J. Lucero had a Normal Goal Velez Sarsfield
L. Orellano had a Normal Goal Velez Sarsfield
T. Almada had a Missed Penalty Velez Sarsfield
L. Giannetti Gets Yellow Card Velez Sarsfield
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Velez Sarsfield vs Union Santa Fe : Livescore
Velez Sarsfield vs Union Santa Fe Prediction : Match Facts
- Velez Sarsfield have played 9 matches are at position 17 with 10 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WDWLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Godoy Cruz.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Union Santa Fe have played 9 matches are at position 12 with 12 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWLDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Union Santa Fe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
|Velez Sarsfield||Union Santa Fe|
Velez Sarsfield vs Union Santa Fe : Head To Head
|Sunday April 4 2021|
|Union Santa Fe|
|Friday March 20 2020|
|Union Santa Fe|
|Monday March 9 2020|
|Union Santa Fe||
|Sunday November 25 2018|
|Union Santa Fe||
|Tuesday November 7 2017|
|Union Santa Fe|
|Saturday April 22 2017|
|Union Santa Fe|
|Sunday March 29 2015|
|Union Santa Fe||
Velez Sarsfield vs Union Santa Fe : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||9||4||2||3||8||13||-5||14||LDLWW|
|10||Defensa Y Justicia||9||3||3||3||11||9||2||12||DWDWL|
|12||Union Santa Fe||9||3||3||3||10||10||0||12||WWLDW|
|15||Newells Old Boys||9||3||2||4||10||12||-2||11||LLDLW|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||9||1||4||4||9||13||-4||7||LDDLL|
Velez Sarsfield vs Union Santa Fe : Players News and Squads
Union Santa Fe
Lucas Hoyos (G-12)
Tomás Guidara (D-24)
Matías de los Santos (D-6)
Lautaro Gianetti (D-17)
Francisco Ortega (D-5)
Santiago Cáseres (M-35)
Federico Mancuello (M-30)
Luca Orellano (M-14)
Thiago Almada (M-10)
Lucas Janson (M-11)
Juan Martín Lucero (F-19)
Matías Borgogno (G-1)
Leonardo Jara (D-18)
Nazareno Romero (D-46)
Enzo Martínez (D-4)
Miguel Brizuela (D-28)
Gerónimo Poblete (M-16)
Ricardo Centurión (M-7)
Federico Versaci (M-25)
Agustín Bouzat (F-23)
Ricardo Álvarez (M-8)
Cristian Tarragona (F-9)
Mateo Pellegrino (M-32)
Sebastián Moyano (G-25)
Franco Calderón (D-2)
Emanuel Brítez (D-22)
Claudio Corvalán (D-3)
Federico Vera (M-16)
Mauro Pittón (M-19)
Ezequiel Cañete (M-10)
Gastón Comas (M-21)
Marco Borgnino (F-32)
Nicolás Cordero (F-20)
Kevin Zenon (F-34)
Federico Bonansea (G-35)
Juan Portillo (M-28)
Lucas Esquivel (F-37)
Dylan Gissi (D-6)
Gastón González (M-15)
Juan Nardoni (M-30)
Enzo Roldán (M-8)
Fernando Márquez (F-9)
Juan Manuel García (F-11)
Cristián Insaurralde (F-7)
Mauro Luna Diale (F-23)
Daniel Juárez (M-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Velez Sarsfield vs Union Santa Fe : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.85||3.50||4.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.87||3.50||4.05||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.85||3.40||4.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.89||3.54||4.20||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.82||3.50||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.85||3.50||4.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.92||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.88||3.63||4.24||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.95||3.35||3.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.91||3.54||4.16||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.85||3.40||3.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.80||3.40||4.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.88||3.48||3.98||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.82||3.50||4.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.94||3.40||3.70||Bet Here|
Velez Sarsfield vs Union Santa Fe : Predictions
Why Velez Sarsfield Will Win
- Velez Sarsfield has a home team record of 7 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Velez Sarsfield has scored 18 out of their total 32 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Union Santa Fe Will Win
- Union Santa Fe has an away team record of 4 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Union Santa Fe has scored 14 out of their total 22 goals at away with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Velez Sarsfield||Draw||Union Santa Fe|
|Advice||Double chance : Velez Sarsfield or draw||Double chance : Velez Sarsfield or draw||Double chance : Velez Sarsfield or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.