Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 18:45
Referee: Luca Massimi, Italy
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Venezia vs Fiorentina. Venezia will host Fiorentina at the Stadio Pierluigi Penzo for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Venezia vs Fiorentina : Live Score And Statistics
Venezia Vs Fiorentina. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 8
18:45 , Monday October 18 2021
- M. Aramu ( 36′ )
Second Half ends, with score Venezia 1, Fiorentina 0
Substitution 4 – M. Caldara substitutes for M. Aramu (Venezia)
Substitution 3 – D. Heymans substitutes for T. Henry (Venezia)
Substitution 5 – E. Pulgar substitutes for A. Duncan (Fiorentina)
R. Sottil Gets Red Card Fiorentina
R. Sottil Gets Yellow Card Fiorentina
Substitution 4 – Y. Maleh substitutes for G. Bonaventura (Fiorentina)
E. Ampadu Gets Yellow Card Venezia
R. Sottil Gets Yellow Card Fiorentina
Substitution 2 – D. Crnigoj substitutes for A. Vacca (Venezia)
P. Ceccaroni Gets Yellow Card Venezia
M. Benassi Gets Yellow Card Fiorentina
Substitution 3 – N. Gonzalez substitutes for J. Callejon (Fiorentina)
Substitution 2 – L. Torreira substitutes for S. Amrabat (Fiorentina)
Substitution 1 – D. Okereke substitutes for D. Johnsen (Venezia)
Substitution 1 – M. Benassi substitutes for A. Odriozola (Fiorentina)
M. Aramu had a Normal Goal Venezia
A. Odriozola Gets Yellow Card Fiorentina
S. Amrabat Gets Yellow Card Fiorentina
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Venezia vs Fiorentina : Livescore
Venezia vs Fiorentina Prediction : Match Facts
- Venezia have played 7 matches are at position 17 with 5 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDLLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Venezia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Fiorentina have played 7 matches are at position 5 with 12 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 4 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Fiorentina.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Venezia vs Fiorentina : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Venezia vs Fiorentina : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Venezia vs Fiorentina : Players News and Squads
Sergio Romero (G-88)
Tyronne Ebuehi (D-22)
Michael Svoboda (D-30)
Pietro Ceccaroni (D-32)
Ridgeciano Haps (D-55)
Gianluca Busio (M-27)
Antonio Junior Vacca (M-5)
Ethan Ampadu (M-44)
Dennis Johnsen (M-17)
Mattia Aramu (M-10)
Thomas Henry (F-14)
Niki Mäenpää (G-1)
Pasquale Mazzocchi (D-7)
Cristian Molinaro (D-3)
Mattia Caldara (D-31)
Daan Heymans (M-18)
Sofian Kiyine (M-23)
Dor Peretz (M-42)
Arnór Sigurðsson (M-11)
Tanner Tessmann (M-8)
Domen Črnigoj (M-33)
David Okereke (F-77)
Francesco Forte (F-9)
Pietro Terracciano (G-1)
Álvaro Odriozola (D-29)
Nikola Milenković (D-4)
Igor Júlio (D-98)
Cristiano Biraghi (D-3)
Giacomo Bonaventura (M-5)
Sofyan Amrabat (M-34)
Alfred Duncan (M-32)
José Callejón (F-7)
Dušan Vlahović (F-9)
Riccardo Sottil (F-33)
Antonio Rosati (G-25)
Lucas Martínez Quarta (D-2)
Matija Nastasić (D-55)
Aleksa Terzić (D-17)
Marco Benassi (M-24)
Youssef Maleh (M-14)
Erick Pulgar (M-15)
Riccardo Saponara (M-8)
Lorenzo Venuti (D-23)
Lucas Torreira (M-18)
Nicolás González (F-22)
Louis Munteanu (F-67)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Venezia vs Fiorentina : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.70||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||4.20||3.75||1.88||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||4.15||3.50||1.95||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||4.20||3.60||1.91||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||4.00||3.60||1.85||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||4.25||3.74||1.92||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||4.10||3.75||1.85||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||4.10||3.65||1.85||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||4.20||3.65||1.89||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||4.25||3.86||1.89||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||4.10||3.25||1.93||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||4.00||3.40||1.90||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||4.28||3.76||1.94||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.70||3.50||2.00||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||4.05||3.45||1.90||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||4.20||3.60||1.88||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||4.20||3.50||1.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||4.10||3.68||1.87||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||4.10||3.75||1.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||4.05||3.40||1.93||Bet Here|
Venezia vs Fiorentina : Predictions
Why Venezia Will Win
- Venezia has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Venezia has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Fiorentina Will Win
- Fiorentina has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Fiorentina has scored 4 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Fiorentina||Double chance : draw or Fiorentina||Double chance : draw or Fiorentina|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||33%||33%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.