Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 9
Kick Off: 00:00
Referee: Leodan Frankin Gonzalez Cabrera, Uruguay
Status: Second Half 1 – 3
1 – 3
Venezuela vs Argentina. Venezuela will host Argentina at the Estadio Polideportivo de Pueblo Nuevo for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 9 match fixture.
Venezuela vs Argentina : Live Score And Statistics
Venezuela Vs Argentina. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 9
00:00 , Friday September 3 2021
- Y. Soteldo ( 90′ )
- L. Martinez ( 45′ )
- J. Correa ( 71′ )
- A. Correa ( 74′ )
Second Half ends, with score Venezuela 1, Argentina 3
Y. Soteldo had a Penalty Venezuela
Substitution 5 – P. Dybala substitutes for G. Rodriguez (Argentina)
Hurtado Gets Yellow Card Venezuela
Substitution 4 – E. Palacios substitutes for R. De Paul (Argentina)
Substitution 3 – Papu Gomez substitutes for L. Martinez (Argentina)
A. Correa had a Normal Goal Argentina
J. Correa had a Normal Goal Argentina
Substitution 5 – Hurtado substitutes for J. Martinez (Venezuela)
Substitution 4 – R. Hernandez substitutes for A. Gonzalez (Venezuela)
Substitution 2 – J. Correa substitutes for G. Lo Celso (Argentina)
Substitution 1 – A. Correa substitutes for A. Di Maria (Argentina)
Substitution 3 – D. Carrillo substitutes for J. Savarino (Venezuela)
L. Martinez had a Normal Goal Argentina
Y. Soteldo Gets Yellow Card Venezuela
Substitution 2 – M. Villanueva substitutes for E. Ramirez (Venezuela)
A. Martinez Gets Red Card Venezuela
Substitution 1 – A. Martinez substitutes for S. Velazquez (Venezuela)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Venezuela vs Argentina : Livescore
Venezuela vs Argentina Prediction : Match Facts
- Venezuela have played 6 matches are at position 9 with 4 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- DLWLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Uruguay.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals (GD).
- Argentina have played 6 matches are at position 2 with 12 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Colombia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Venezuela vs Argentina : Head To Head
|Friday June 28 2019|
|Friday March 22 2019|
|Tuesday September 5 2017|
|Tuesday September 6 2016|
|Saturday June 18 2016|
Venezuela vs Argentina : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Venezuela vs Argentina : Players News and Squads
Wuilker Faríñez (G-1)
Alexander González (D-21)
Nahuel Ferraresi (D-2)
Sema Velázquez (D-4)
Óscar González (D-14)
Jefferson Savarino (M-7)
Tomás Rincón (M-8)
José Martínez (M-13)
Yeferson Soteldo (M-10)
Eric Ramírez (F-9)
Josef Martínez (F-17)
Rafael Romo (G-22)
Joel Graterol (G-12)
Mikel Villanueva (D-3)
Adrian Martinez (D-6)
Daniel Carrillo (D-16)
Ronald Hernández (D-20)
Júnior Moreno (M-5)
Jhon Murillo (F-15)
Edson Castillo (M-23)
Rómulo Otero (M-18)
Jan Hurtado (F-19)
Freddy Vargas (M-11)
Emiliano Martínez (G-23)
Nahuel Molina (D-5)
Germán Pezzella (D-6)
Nicolás Otamendi (D-19)
Marcos Acuña (D-8)
Ángel Di María (M-11)
Rodrigo de Paul (M-7)
Guido Rodríguez (M-18)
Giovani Lo Celso (M-20)
Lionel Messi (F-10)
Lautaro Martínez (F-22)
Juan Musso (G-12)
Gerónimo Rulli (G-1)
Nicolás Tagliafico (D-3)
Lucas Martínez Quarta (D-2)
Gonzalo Montiel (D-4)
Nicolás Domínguez (M-13)
Exequiel Palacios (M-14)
Paulo Dybala (F-21)
Ángel Correa (M-9)
Joaquín Correa (F-16)
Nicolás González (F-15)
Alejandro Gómez (M-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Venezuela vs Argentina : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||7.00||3.90||1.48||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||7.00||4.20||1.52||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||7.00||4.00||1.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||7.00||3.90||1.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||6.50||4.00||1.45||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||6.70||4.20||1.51||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||6.75||4.20||1.46||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||7.00||4.20||1.52||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||6.30||3.90||1.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||7.61||4.09||1.50||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||6.60||3.75||1.51||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||6.45||4.20||1.53||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||7.00||3.90||1.48||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||7.00||4.20||1.45||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||7.50||3.80||1.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||6.65||4.18||1.51||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||6.75||4.20||1.46||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||6.50||3.90||1.49||Bet Here|
Venezuela vs Argentina : Predictions
Why Venezuela Will Win
- Venezuela has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Venezuela has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Argentina Will Win
- Argentina has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Argentina has scored 3 out of their total 9 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Argentina and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Argentina and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Argentina and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.