Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 5
Kick Off: 20:30
Referee: Andres Cunha, Uruguay
Status: Second Half 2 – 1
2 – 1
Venezuela vs Ecuador. Venezuela will host Ecuador at the Estadio OlÃmpico de la UCV for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 5 match fixture.
Venezuela vs Ecuador : Live Score And Statistics
Venezuela Vs Ecuador. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 5
20:30 , Sunday October 10 2021
- D. Machis ( 45′ )
- E. Bello ( 64′ )
- E. Valencia ( 37′ )
Second Half ends, with score Venezuela 2, Ecuador 1
J. Martinez Gets Yellow Card Venezuela
F. Aristeguieta Gets Yellow Card Venezuela
Substitution 5 – Hurtado substitutes for D. Machis (Venezuela)
Substitution 5 – E. Preciado substitutes for C. Gruezo (Ecuador)
Substitution 4 – C. Casseres substitutes for E. Bello (Venezuela)
Substitution 3 – J. Chancellor substitutes for A. Penaranda (Venezuela)
J. Moreno Gets Yellow Card Venezuela
F. Torres Gets Yellow Card Ecuador
Substitution 4 – A. Franco substitutes for R. Arboleda (Ecuador)
Substitution 3 – B. Angulo substitutes for G. Plata (Ecuador)
Substitution 2 – J. Moreno substitutes for T. Rincon (Venezuela)
Substitution 1 – F. Aristeguieta substitutes for E. Ramirez (Venezuela)
Substitution 2 – M. Estrada substitutes for A. Preciado (Ecuador)
Substitution 1 – J. Rojas substitutes for E. Valencia (Ecuador)
E. Bello had a Normal Goal Venezuela
A. Mena Gets Yellow Card Ecuador
T. Rincon Gets Yellow Card Venezuela
D. Machis had a Normal Goal Venezuela
E. Valencia had a Penalty Ecuador
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Venezuela vs Ecuador : Livescore
Venezuela vs Ecuador Prediction : Match Facts
- Venezuela have played 9 matches are at position 10 with 4 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 7.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LLLDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Venezuela.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
- Ecuador have played 9 matches are at position 4 with 13 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LDWLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Uruguay.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Venezuela vs Ecuador : Head To Head
|Sunday June 20 2021|
|Sunday June 2 2019|
|Friday June 9 2017|
|Tuesday November 15 2016|
|Tuesday November 17 2015|
Venezuela vs Ecuador : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Venezuela vs Ecuador : Players News and Squads
Wuilker Faríñez (G-1)
Ronald Hernández (D-20)
Adrian Martinez (D-3)
Nahuel Ferraresi (D-2)
Óscar González (D-14)
Tomás Rincón (M-8)
José Martínez (M-13)
Eduard Bello (M-18)
Adalberto Peñaranda (M-7)
Darwin Machís (M-11)
Eric Ramírez (F-15)
Luis Enrique Romero Duran (G-12)
Joel Graterol (G-22)
Christian Makoun (D-6)
Roberto Rosales (D-16)
Jhon Chancellor (D-4)
Cristian Casseres Jr (M-23)
Edson Castillo (M-21)
Júnior Moreno (M-5)
Bernaldo Manzano (M-17)
Brayan Hurtado (F-10)
Jan Hurtado (F-19)
Fernando Aristeguieta (F-9)
Wellington Ramírez (G-1)
Robert Arboleda (D-4)
Félix Torres (D-2)
Piero Hincapie (D-3)
Ángelo Preciado (M-17)
Carlos Gruezo (M-8)
Moisés Caicedo (M-23)
Pervis Estupiñán (M-7)
Gonzalo Plata (F-10)
Ángel Mena (F-15)
Enner Valencia (F-13)
Alexander Domínguez (G-22)
Pedro Ortiz (G-12)
Luis Fernando León (D-14)
Diego Palacios (D-5)
Fernando Gaibor (M-16)
Jhegson Méndez (M-20)
Alan Franco (M-21)
Ayrton Preciado (M-6)
Jeremy Sarmiento (F-18)
Joao Rojas (M-19)
Brayan Angulo (F-9)
Michael Estrada (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Venezuela vs Ecuador : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Venezuela vs Ecuador : Predictions
Why Venezuela Will Win
- Venezuela has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Venezuela has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ecuador Will Win
- Ecuador has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Ecuador has scored 13 out of their total 16 goals as visitors with average of 2.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Ecuador and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Ecuador and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Ecuador and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||47%||47%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.