Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 13:30
Referee: Harm Osmers, Germany
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
VfB Stuttgart vs 1899 Hoffenheim. VfB Stuttgart will host 1899 Hoffenheim at the Mercedes-Benz-Arena for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
VfB Stuttgart vs 1899 Hoffenheim : Live Score And Statistics
VfB Stuttgart Vs 1899 Hoffenheim. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 7
13:30 , Saturday October 2 2021
VfB Stuttgart 1
- M. O. Kempf ( 18′ )
1899 Hoffenheim 0
Substitution 2 – K. Akpoguma substitutes for P. Kaderabek (1899 Hoffenheim)
Substitution 1 – G. Rutter substitutes for D. Samassekou (1899 Hoffenheim)
D. Samassekou Gets Yellow Card 1899 Hoffenheim
M. O. Kempf had a Normal Goal VfB Stuttgart
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
VfB Stuttgart vs 1899 Hoffenheim : Livescore
VfB Stuttgart vs 1899 Hoffenheim Prediction : Match Facts
- VfB Stuttgart have played 6 matches are at position 13 with 5 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- DLDLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against VfB Stuttgart.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- 1899 Hoffenheim have played 6 matches are at position 9 with 8 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WDLLD
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against 1899 Hoffenheim.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
|VfB Stuttgart||1899 Hoffenheim|
VfB Stuttgart vs 1899 Hoffenheim : Head To Head
|Sunday March 14 2021|
|Saturday November 21 2020|
|Saturday March 16 2019|
|Saturday October 27 2018|
|Saturday May 5 2018|
|Wednesday December 13 2017|
|Saturday March 5 2016|
|Saturday October 3 2015|
|Saturday February 14 2015|
|Saturday September 20 2014|
VfB Stuttgart vs 1899 Hoffenheim : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|6||FSV Mainz 05||6||3||1||2||6||3||3||10||LDWWL|
|18||SpVgg Greuther Furth||6||0||1||5||4||16||-12||1||LLLLD|
VfB Stuttgart vs 1899 Hoffenheim : Players News and Squads
Florian Müller (G-1)
Konstantinos Mavropanos (D-5)
Waldemar Anton (D-2)
Marc-Oliver Kempf (D-4)
Atakan Karazor (M-16)
Tanguy Coulibaly (M-7)
Orel Mangala (M-23)
Wataru Endo (M-3)
Borna Sosa (M-24)
Chris Führich (F-22)
Omar Marmoush (F-17)
Fabian Bredlow (G-33)
Clinton Mola (M-6)
Daniel Didavi (M-10)
Philipp Klement (M-21)
Nikolas Nartey (M-28)
Erik Thommy (M-11)
Roberto Massimo (M-30)
Mateo Klimowicz (M-31)
Hamadi Al Ghaddioui (F-18)
Oliver Baumann (G-1)
Pavel Kadeřábek (D-3)
Chris Richards (D-28)
Kevin Vogt (D-22)
David Raum (D-17)
Dennis Geiger (M-8)
Diadie Samassekou (M-18)
Florian Grillitsch (M-11)
Andrej Kramarić (F-27)
Ihlas Bebou (F-9)
Sargis Adamyan (F-23)
Philipp Pentke (G-12)
Kevin Akpoguma (D-25)
Stefan Posch (D-38)
Sebastian Rudy (M-16)
Robert Skov (F-29)
Angelo Stiller (M-13)
Jacob Bruun Larsen (F-7)
Munas Dabbur (F-10)
Georginio Rutter (F-33)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
VfB Stuttgart vs 1899 Hoffenheim : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.45||3.70||2.55||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||4.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.70||2.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.75||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.75||2.55||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.62||4.05||2.52||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.90||2.43||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||4.00||2.45||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.60||4.00||2.46||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.66||4.05||2.50||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.59||3.35||2.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.65||4.08||2.54||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.45||3.70||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||4.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.60||3.70||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.59||3.88||2.46||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||3.90||2.43||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.51||3.80||2.51||Bet Here|
VfB Stuttgart vs 1899 Hoffenheim : Predictions
Why VfB Stuttgart Will Win
- VfB Stuttgart has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- VfB Stuttgart has scored 8 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 2.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why 1899 Hoffenheim Will Win
- 1899 Hoffenheim has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- 1899 Hoffenheim has scored 5 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||VfB Stuttgart||Draw||1899 Hoffenheim|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or 1899 Hoffenheim and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or 1899 Hoffenheim and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or 1899 Hoffenheim and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||26%||26%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.