Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 13:30
Referee: Frank Willenborg, Germany
Status: Match Finished 2 – 3
2 – 3
VfB Stuttgart vs SC Freiburg. VfB Stuttgart will host SC Freiburg at the Mercedes-Benz-Arena for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
VfB Stuttgart vs SC Freiburg : Live Score And Statistics
VfB Stuttgart Vs SC Freiburg. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3
13:30 , Saturday August 28 2021
VfB Stuttgart 2
- K. Mavropanos ( 45′ )
- H. Al Ghaddioui ( 45′ )
SC Freiburg 3
- Jeong Woo-Yeong ( 3′ )
- Jeong Woo-Yeong ( 9′ )
- L. Holer ( 28′ )
Match ends, VfB Stuttgart 2, SC Freiburg 3
Second Half ends, with score VfB Stuttgart 2, SC Freiburg 3
K. Schade Gets Yellow Card SC Freiburg
Substitution 5 – E. Demirovic substitutes for Jeong Woo-Yeong (SC Freiburg)
Substitution 4 – K. Schade substitutes for R. Sallai (SC Freiburg)
Substitution 3 – E. Millot substitutes for P. Klement (VfB Stuttgart)
Substitution 2 – D. Didavi substitutes for P. Forster (VfB Stuttgart)
Substitution 1 – H. Ito substitutes for K. Mavropanos (VfB Stuttgart)
M. Klimowicz Gets Yellow Card VfB Stuttgart
Substitution 3 – J. Haberer substitutes for V. Grifo (SC Freiburg)
Substitution 2 – M. Eggestein substitutes for N. Hofler (SC Freiburg)
Substitution 1 – M. Gulde substitutes for Y. Keitel (SC Freiburg)
H. Al Ghaddioui had a Normal Goal VfB Stuttgart
K. Mavropanos had a Normal Goal VfB Stuttgart
L. Holer had a Normal Goal SC Freiburg
P. Forster Gets Yellow Card VfB Stuttgart
Jeong Woo-Yeong had a Normal Goal SC Freiburg
Jeong Woo-Yeong had a Normal Goal SC Freiburg
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
VfB Stuttgart vs SC Freiburg : Livescore
VfB Stuttgart vs SC Freiburg Prediction : Match Facts
- VfB Stuttgart have played 2 matches are at position 10 with 3 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 4 result against VfB Stuttgart.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- SC Freiburg have played 2 matches are at position 5 with 4 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against SC Freiburg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
|VfB Stuttgart||SC Freiburg|
VfB Stuttgart vs SC Freiburg : Head To Head
|Saturday January 23 2021|
|Wednesday December 23 2020|
|Saturday September 19 2020|
|Sunday February 3 2019|
|Sunday September 16 2018|
|Friday March 16 2018|
|Sunday October 29 2017|
|Saturday April 25 2015|
|Friday November 28 2014|
|Saturday April 5 2014|
VfB Stuttgart vs SC Freiburg : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||FSV Mainz 05||2||1||0||1||1||2||-1||3||LW|
|15||SpVgg Greuther Furth||2||0||1||1||2||6||-4||1||DL|
VfB Stuttgart vs SC Freiburg : Players News and Squads
Florian Müller (G-1)
Konstantinos Mavropanos (D-5)
Waldemar Anton (D-2)
Marc-Oliver Kempf (D-4)
Roberto Massimo (M-30)
Wataru Endo (M-3)
Philipp Klement (M-21)
Borna Sosa (M-24)
Philipp Förster (F-20)
Mateo Klimowicz (F-31)
Hamadi Al Ghaddioui (F-18)
Fabian Bredlow (G-33)
Clinton Mola (M-6)
Pascal Stenzel (D-15)
Atakan Karazor (D-16)
Tanguy Coulibaly (M-7)
Hiroki Ito (D-37)
Enzo Millot (M-8)
Erik Thommy (M-11)
Daniel Didavi (M-10)
Mark Flekken (G-26)
Lukas Kübler (D-17)
Philipp Lienhart (D-3)
Nico Schlotterbeck (D-4)
Christian Günter (D-30)
Roland Sallai (M-22)
Yannik Keitel (M-14)
Nicolas Höfler (M-27)
Vincenzo Grifo (M-32)
Woo-Yeong Jeong (F-29)
Lucas Höler (F-9)
Benjamin Uphoff (G-1)
Manuel Gulde (D-5)
Dominique Heintz (D-23)
Keven Schlotterbeck (D-31)
Maximilian Eggestein (M-8)
Janik Haberer (M-19)
Ermedin Demirović (F-11)
Nils Petersen (F-18)
Kevin Schade (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
VfB Stuttgart vs SC Freiburg : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.15||3.60||3.30||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.50||3.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.55||3.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.60||3.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.24||3.54||3.38||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.20||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.50||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.25||3.60||3.15||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.25||3.57||3.36||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.20||3.45||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.26||3.56||3.40||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.15||3.60||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.40||3.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.20||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.20||3.50||3.22||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.20||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.23||3.40||3.15||Bet Here|
VfB Stuttgart vs SC Freiburg : Predictions
Why VfB Stuttgart Will Win
- VfB Stuttgart has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- VfB Stuttgart has scored 5 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 5.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why SC Freiburg Will Win
- SC Freiburg has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- SC Freiburg has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||VfB Stuttgart||Draw||SC Freiburg|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or SC Freiburg||Double chance : draw or SC Freiburg||Double chance : draw or SC Freiburg|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.