Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 15:30
Referee: Robert Schroder, Germany
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
VfL BOCHUM vs Hertha Berlin. VfL BOCHUM will host Hertha Berlin at the Vonovia Ruhrstadion for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
VfL BOCHUM vs Hertha Berlin : Live Score And Statistics
VfL BOCHUM Vs Hertha Berlin. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 4
15:30 , Sunday September 12 2021
VfL BOCHUM 1
- S. Zoller ( 59′ )
Hertha Berlin 3
- S. Serdar ( 37′ )
- S. Serdar ( 43′ )
- M. Maolida ( 78′ )
Match ends, VfL BOCHUM 1, Hertha Berlin 3
Second Half ends, with score VfL BOCHUM 1, Hertha Berlin 3
Substitution 4 – C. Antwi-Adjei substitutes for G. Holtmann (VfL BOCHUM)
Substitution 3 – H. Bockhorn substitutes for K. Stafylidis (VfL BOCHUM)
Substitution 2 – S. Decarli substitutes for A. Bella-Kotchap (VfL BOCHUM)
M. Maolida had a Normal Goal Hertha Berlin
D. Zeefuik Gets Yellow Card Hertha Berlin
Substitution 5 – K. Boateng substitutes for I. Belfodil (Hertha Berlin)
Substitution 1 – R. Tesche substitutes for A. Losilla (VfL BOCHUM)
S. Zoller had a Normal Goal VfL BOCHUM
Substitution 4 – M. Maolida substitutes for M. Richter (Hertha Berlin)
M. Mittelstadt Gets Yellow Card Hertha Berlin
L. Tousart Gets Yellow Card Hertha Berlin
Substitution 3 – L. Gechter substitutes for D. Jastrzembski (Hertha Berlin)
Substitution 2 – M. Mittelstadt substitutes for J. Torunarigha (Hertha Berlin)
S. Serdar had a Normal Goal Hertha Berlin
S. Serdar had a Normal Goal Hertha Berlin
Substitution 1 – D. Zeefuik substitutes for L. Klunter (Hertha Berlin)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
VfL BOCHUM vs Hertha Berlin : Livescore
VfL BOCHUM vs Hertha Berlin Prediction : Match Facts
- VfL BOCHUM have played 3 matches are at position 11 with 3 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against VfL BOCHUM.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Hertha Berlin have played 3 matches are at position 18 with 0 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLL
- In their last game, they had a 5 – 0 result against Bayern Munich.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
|VfL BOCHUM||Hertha Berlin|
VfL BOCHUM vs Hertha Berlin : Head To Head
|Saturday March 30 2013|
|Friday October 19 2012|
VfL BOCHUM vs Hertha Berlin : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||FSV Mainz 05||3||2||0||1||4||2||2||6||WLW|
|16||SpVgg Greuther Furth||3||0||1||2||2||9||-7||1||LDL|
VfL BOCHUM vs Hertha Berlin : Players News and Squads
Manuel Riemann (G-1)
Konstantinos Stafylidis (D-16)
Vasilis Lampropoulos (D-24)
Armel Bella-Kotchap (D-37)
Danilo Soares (D-3)
Anthony Losilla (M-8)
Elvis Rexhbeçaj (M-20)
Simon Zoller (M-9)
Eduard Löwen (M-38)
Gerrit Holtmann (M-17)
Sebastian Polter (F-40)
Michael Esser (G-21)
Saulo Decarli (D-5)
Erhan Mašović (M-4)
Herbert Bockhorn (D-11)
Robert Tesche (M-23)
Christopher Antwi-Adjei (F-22)
Patrick Osterhage (M-6)
Soma Novothny (F-15)
Miloš Pantović (F-27)
Alexander Schwolow (G-1)
Niklas Stark (D-5)
Dedryck Boyata (D-4)
Jordan Torunarigha (D-25)
Lukas Klünter (M-13)
Lucas Tousart (M-29)
Vladimír Darida (M-6)
Dennis Jastrzembski (M-30)
Suat Serdar (F-8)
Marco Richter (F-23)
Ishak Belfodil (F-14)
Oliver Christensen (G-32)
Maximilian Mittelstädt (D-17)
Deyovaisio Zeefuik (D-42)
Linus Gechter (D-44)
Peter Pekarík (D-2)
Santiago Ascacibar (M-18)
Jurgen Ekkelenkamp (M-10)
Kevin-Prince Boateng (F-27)
Myziane Maolida (F-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
VfL BOCHUM vs Hertha Berlin : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.95||3.25||2.35||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.85||3.40||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.88||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.92||3.34||2.61||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.88||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.85||3.40||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.84||3.45||2.52||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.89||3.43||2.61||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.67||3.35||2.51||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.95||3.36||2.64||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.95||3.25||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.90||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.79||3.35||2.54||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.88||3.25||2.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.61||3.40||2.61||Bet Here|
VfL BOCHUM vs Hertha Berlin : Predictions
Why VfL BOCHUM Will Win
- VfL BOCHUM has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- VfL BOCHUM has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Hertha Berlin Will Win
- Hertha Berlin has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Hertha Berlin has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 3.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||VfL BOCHUM||Draw||Hertha Berlin|
|Advice||Winner : VfL BOCHUM||Winner : VfL BOCHUM||Winner : VfL BOCHUM|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.