Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 13:30
Referee: Christian Dingert, Germany
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
VfL BOCHUM vs VfB Stuttgart. VfL BOCHUM will host VfB Stuttgart at the Vonovia Ruhrstadion for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
VfL BOCHUM vs VfB Stuttgart : Live Score And Statistics
VfL BOCHUM Vs VfB Stuttgart. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 6
13:30 , Sunday September 26 2021
VfL BOCHUM 0
VfB Stuttgart 0
Match ends, VfL BOCHUM 0, VfB Stuttgart 0
Second Half ends, with score VfL BOCHUM 0, VfB Stuttgart 0
Substitution 5 – M. O. Kempf substitutes for K. Mavropanos (VfB Stuttgart)
Substitution 4 – D. Didavi substitutes for O. Mangala (VfB Stuttgart)
Substitution 3 – R. Massimo substitutes for T. Coulibaly (VfB Stuttgart)
Substitution 4 – D. Blum substitutes for G. Holtmann (VfL BOCHUM)
Substitution 3 – K. Stafylidis substitutes for A. Losilla (VfL BOCHUM)
Substitution 2 – R. Tesche substitutes for E. Lowen (VfL BOCHUM)
E. Masovic Gets Yellow Card VfL BOCHUM
Substitution 1 – T. Asano substitutes for C. Antwi-Adjei (VfL BOCHUM)
T. Coulibaly Gets Yellow Card VfB Stuttgart
W. Endo Gets Yellow Card VfB Stuttgart
Substitution 2 – E. Thommy substitutes for H. Al Ghaddioui (VfB Stuttgart)
Substitution 1 – C. Fuhrich substitutes for M. Klimowicz (VfB Stuttgart)
H. Al Ghaddioui Gets Yellow Card VfB Stuttgart
A. Bella-Kotchap Gets Yellow Card VfL BOCHUM
M. Klimowicz Gets Yellow Card VfB Stuttgart
B. Sosa Gets Yellow Card VfB Stuttgart
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
VfL BOCHUM vs VfB Stuttgart : Livescore
VfL BOCHUM vs VfB Stuttgart Prediction : Match Facts
- VfL BOCHUM have played 5 matches are at position 17 with 3 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LLLWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 7 result against VfL BOCHUM.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
- VfB Stuttgart have played 5 matches are at position 14 with 4 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LDLLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against VfB Stuttgart.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
|VfL BOCHUM||VfB Stuttgart|
VfL BOCHUM vs VfB Stuttgart : Head To Head
|Monday February 17 2020|
|Monday September 2 2019|
|Friday March 10 2017|
|Friday September 23 2016|
|Saturday August 16 2014|
|Wednesday February 27 2013|
VfL BOCHUM vs VfB Stuttgart : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|5||FSV Mainz 05||5||3||1||1||6||2||4||10||DWWLW|
|18||SpVgg Greuther Furth||5||0||1||4||3||13||-10||1||LLLDL|
VfL BOCHUM vs VfB Stuttgart : Players News and Squads
Manuel Riemann (G-1)
Herbert Bockhorn (D-11)
Erhan Mašović (D-4)
Armel Bella-Kotchap (D-37)
Danilo Soares (D-3)
Anthony Losilla (M-8)
Elvis Rexhbeçaj (M-20)
Christopher Antwi-Adjei (M-22)
Eduard Löwen (M-38)
Gerrit Holtmann (M-17)
Sebastian Polter (F-40)
Michael Esser (G-21)
Vasilis Lampropoulos (D-24)
Konstantinos Stafylidis (D-16)
Patrick Osterhage (M-6)
Robert Tesche (M-23)
Takuma Asano (F-10)
Danny Blum (F-7)
Miloš Pantović (F-27)
Silvère Ganvoula (F-35)
Florian Müller (G-1)
Konstantinos Mavropanos (D-5)
Atakan Karazor (D-16)
Waldemar Anton (D-2)
Borna Sosa (D-24)
Wataru Endo (M-3)
Tanguy Coulibaly (M-7)
Orel Mangala (M-23)
Mateo Klimowicz (M-31)
Omar Marmoush (M-17)
Hamadi Al Ghaddioui (F-18)
Fabian Bredlow (G-33)
Marc-Oliver Kempf (D-4)
Clinton Mola (M-6)
Roberto Massimo (M-30)
Philipp Klement (M-21)
Hiroki Ito (D-37)
Chris Führich (M-22)
Erik Thommy (M-11)
Daniel Didavi (M-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
VfL BOCHUM vs VfB Stuttgart : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.00||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.90||3.50||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||3.50||2.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.00||3.50||2.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.00||3.40||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.04||3.58||2.40||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.00||3.50||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.90||3.50||2.45||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.90||3.60||2.34||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.02||3.57||2.43||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.85||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.07||3.60||2.42||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.00||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||3.50||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.93||3.50||2.37||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.00||3.50||2.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.82||3.50||2.38||Bet Here|
VfL BOCHUM vs VfB Stuttgart : Predictions
Why VfL BOCHUM Will Win
- VfL BOCHUM has a home team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- VfL BOCHUM has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why VfB Stuttgart Will Win
- VfB Stuttgart has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- VfB Stuttgart has scored 8 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 2.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||VfL BOCHUM||Draw||VfB Stuttgart|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or VfB Stuttgart||Double chance : draw or VfB Stuttgart||Double chance : draw or VfB Stuttgart|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||77%||77%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.