Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 15:30
Referee: Tobias Stieler, Germany
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig. VfL Wolfsburg will host RB Leipzig at the VOLKSWAGEN ARENA for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig : Live Score And Statistics
VfL Wolfsburg Vs RB Leipzig. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 3
15:30 , Sunday August 29 2021
VfL Wolfsburg 1
- J. Roussillon ( 52′ )
RB Leipzig 0
Match ends, VfL Wolfsburg 1, RB Leipzig 0
Second Half ends, with score VfL Wolfsburg 1, RB Leipzig 0
J. Roussillon Gets Yellow Card VfL Wolfsburg
Substitution 3 – O. Marmoush substitutes for R. Steffen (VfL Wolfsburg)
Substitution 5 – B. Brobbey substitutes for M. Simakan (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 4 – N. Mukiele substitutes for J. Gvardiol (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 3 – K. Kampl substitutes for T. Adams (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 2 – L. Nmecha substitutes for M. Philipp (VfL Wolfsburg)
J. Guilavogui Gets Yellow Card VfL Wolfsburg
Substitution 1 – J. Guilavogui substitutes for X. Schlager (VfL Wolfsburg)
Substitution 2 – Y. Poulsen substitutes for D. Szoboszlai (RB Leipzig)
X. Schlager Gets Yellow Card VfL Wolfsburg
Substitution 1 – K. Laimer substitutes for A. Haidara (RB Leipzig)
J. Roussillon had a Normal Goal VfL Wolfsburg
T. Adams Gets Yellow Card RB Leipzig
R. Steffen Gets Yellow Card VfL Wolfsburg
J. Gvardiol Gets Yellow Card RB Leipzig
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig : Livescore
VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig Prediction : Match Facts
- VfL Wolfsburg have played 2 matches are at position 1 with 6 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against VfL Wolfsburg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- RB Leipzig have played 2 matches are at position 6 with 3 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WL
- In their last game, they had a 4 – 0 result against RB Leipzig.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
|VfL Wolfsburg||RB Leipzig|
VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig : Head To Head
|Sunday May 16 2021|
|Wednesday March 3 2021|
|Saturday January 16 2021|
|Thursday July 30 2020|
|Saturday March 7 2020|
|Wednesday October 30 2019|
|Saturday October 19 2019|
|Saturday April 13 2019|
|Wednesday February 6 2019|
|Saturday November 24 2018|
VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||FSV Mainz 05||2||1||0||1||1||2||-1||3||LW|
|15||SpVgg Greuther Furth||2||0||1||1||2||6||-4||1||DL|
VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig : Players News and Squads
CoachM. van Bommel
Koen Casteels (G-1)
Kevin Mbabu (D-19)
Maxence Lacroix (D-4)
John Brooks (D-25)
Jérôme Roussillon (D-15)
Xaver Schlager (M-24)
Maximilian Arnold (M-27)
Ridle Baku (M-20)
Maximilian Philipp (M-17)
Renato Steffen (M-11)
Wout Weghorst (F-9)
Pavao Pervan (G-12)
Sebastiaan Bornauw (D-3)
Josip Brekalo (M-7)
Yannick Gerhardt (M-31)
Josuha Guilavogui (M-23)
Admir Mehmedi (M-14)
Aster Vranckx (M-8)
Omar Marmoush (F-29)
Lukas Nmecha (F-10)
Péter Gulácsi (G-1)
Lukas Klostermann (D-16)
Willi Orbán (D-4)
Mohamed Simakan (D-2)
Joško Gvardiol (D-32)
Tyler Adams (M-14)
Amadou Haidara (M-8)
Dominik Szoboszlai (M-17)
Emil Forsberg (M-10)
Christopher Nkunku (M-18)
André Silva (F-33)
Josep Martínez (G-31)
Nordi Mukiele (D-22)
Benjamin Henrichs (D-39)
Lars Sidney Raebiger (M-37)
Joscha Wosz (M-47)
Kevin Kampl (M-44)
Konrad Laimer (M-27)
Yussuf Poulsen (F-9)
Brian Brobbey (F-21)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.40||3.60||2.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.50||3.60||2.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.30||3.55||2.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.60||3.50||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.70||3.68||2.17||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.50||3.55||2.06||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.50||3.60||2.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.50||3.60||2.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.62||3.66||2.11||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.25||3.40||2.14||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.64||3.62||2.14||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.40||3.60||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.50||3.60||2.05||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.40||3.60||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.45||3.55||2.09||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.50||3.55||2.06||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.30||3.45||2.13||Bet Here|
VfL Wolfsburg vs RB Leipzig : Predictions
Why VfL Wolfsburg Will Win
- VfL Wolfsburg has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- VfL Wolfsburg has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why RB Leipzig Will Win
- RB Leipzig has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- RB Leipzig has scored 4 out of their total 4 goals at away with average of 4.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||VfL Wolfsburg||Draw||RB Leipzig|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : VfL Wolfsburg or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : VfL Wolfsburg or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : VfL Wolfsburg or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.