Competition: Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:30
Referee: Alberto Santoro, Italy
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Vicenza Virtus vs Cremonese. Vicenza Virtus will host Cremonese at the Stadio Romeo Menti for the Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Vicenza Virtus vs Cremonese : Live Score And Statistics
Vicenza Virtus Vs Cremonese. Italy Serie B Regular Season – Round 6
18:30 , Sunday September 26 2021
Vicenza Virtus 0
- D. Ciofani ( 44′ )
Match ends, Vicenza Virtus 0, Cremonese 1
Second Half ends, with score Vicenza Virtus 0, Cremonese 1
R. Brosco Gets Yellow Card Vicenza Virtus
Substitution 4 – R. Brosco substitutes for A. Di Pardo (Vicenza Virtus)
N. Dalmonte Gets Yellow Card Vicenza Virtus
L. Valzania Gets Yellow Card Cremonese
Substitution 5 – L. Valzania substitutes for C. Buonaiuto (Cremonese)
Substitution 4 – L. Vido substitutes for N. Fagioli (Cremonese)
S. Giacomelli Gets Yellow Card Vicenza Virtus
Substitution 3 – N. Dalmonte substitutes for R. Meggiorini (Vicenza Virtus)
Substitution 3 – J. Baez substitutes for G. Gaetano (Cremonese)
Substitution 2 – F. Deli substitutes for L. Zanimacchia (Cremonese)
Substitution 2 – S. Giacomelli substitutes for F. Proia (Vicenza Virtus)
N. Pasini Gets Yellow Card Vicenza Virtus
F. Proia Gets Yellow Card Vicenza Virtus
C. Okoli Gets Yellow Card Cremonese
L. Zanimacchia Gets Yellow Card Cremonese
Substitution 1 – L. Crecco substitutes for L. Rigoni (Vicenza Virtus)
D. Ciofani had a Penalty Cremonese
M. Calderoni Gets Red Card Vicenza Virtus
M. Calderoni Gets Yellow Card Vicenza Virtus
D. Diaw Gets Yellow Card Vicenza Virtus
Substitution 1 – M. Sarr substitutes for M. Carnesecchi (Cremonese)
M. Calderoni Gets Yellow Card Vicenza Virtus
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Vicenza Virtus vs Cremonese : Livescore
Vicenza Virtus vs Cremonese Prediction : Match Facts
- Vicenza Virtus have played 5 matches are at position 19 with 0 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 5 times:- LLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Vicenza Virtus.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Cremonese have played 5 matches are at position 6 with 9 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Cremonese.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Vicenza Virtus vs Cremonese : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 2 2021|
|Saturday November 7 2020|
Vicenza Virtus vs Cremonese : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Vicenza Virtus vs Cremonese : Players News and Squads
CoachD. Di Carlo
Matteo Grandi (G-22)
Alessandro Di Pardo (D-18)
Nicola Pasini (D-13)
Daniel Cappelletti (D-23)
Marco Calderoni (D-24)
Loris Zonta (M-6)
Luca Rigoni (M-30)
Filippo Ranocchia (M-11)
Federico Proia (M-8)
Riccardo Meggiorini (F-69)
Davide Diaw (F-9)
Alessandro Confente (G-98)
Semuel Pizzignacco (G-12)
Thomas Sandon (D-73)
Riccardo Brosco (D-17)
Mario Ierardi (D-19)
Emanuele Padella (D-14)
Nicola Dalmonte (F-34)
Luca Crecco (M-26)
Stefano Giacomelli (F-10)
Tommaso Mancini (F-39)
Samuele Longo (F-21)
Marco Carnesecchi (G-12)
Leonardo Sernicola (D-17)
Andrea Meroni (D-13)
Caleb Okoli (D-55)
Alessandro Crescenzi (D-23)
Michele Castagnetti (M-19)
Nicolò Fagioli (M-21)
Luca Zanimacchia (M-98)
Gianluca Gaetano (M-70)
Cristian Buonaiuto (M-10)
Daniel Ciofani (F-9)
Dorian Ciezkowski (G-22)
Mouhamadou Fallou Mbacke Sarr (G-45)
Emanuele Valeri (D-3)
Christian Dalle Mura (D-32)
Matteo Bianchetti (D-15)
Luca Ravanelli (D-6)
Francesco Deli (M-94)
Paolo Bartolomei (M-16)
Luca Valzania (M-14)
Samuel Di Carmine (F-29)
Jaime Báez (F-7)
Luca Vido (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Vicenza Virtus vs Cremonese : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||3.00||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.05||3.10||2.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.10||3.26||2.38||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.00||2.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.16||3.12||2.49||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.05||3.10||2.35||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.09||3.26||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.05||3.27||2.35||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.93||3.30||2.29||Bet Here|
Vicenza Virtus vs Cremonese : Predictions
Why Vicenza Virtus Will Win
- Vicenza Virtus has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Vicenza Virtus has scored 1 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Cremonese Will Win
- Cremonese has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Cremonese has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Cremonese||Double chance : draw or Cremonese||Double chance : draw or Cremonese|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||15%||15%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.