Competition: Norway Eliteserien Regular Season – Round 19
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Espen Eskas, Norway
Status: First Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Viking vs Bodo/Glimt. Viking will host Bodo/Glimt at the SR-Bank Arena for the Norway Eliteserien Regular Season – Round 19 match fixture.
Viking vs Bodo/Glimt : Live Score And Statistics
Viking Vs Bodo/Glimt. Norway Eliteserien Regular Season – Round 19
16:00 , Sunday September 19 2021
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Viking vs Bodo/Glimt : Livescore
Viking vs Bodo/Glimt Prediction : Match Facts
- Viking have played 18 matches are at position 6 with 31 points in the 2021 Eliteserien.
- They have won 9 times drawn 4 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Viking.
- So far in the season , they have scored 36 goals (GF) conceded 34 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Bodo/Glimt have played 18 matches are at position 2 with 35 points in the 2021 Eliteserien.
- They have won 10 times drawn 5 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DWWWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Bodo/Glimt.
- So far in the season , they have scored 37 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 19 goals (GD).
Viking vs Bodo/Glimt : Head To Head
|Saturday July 10 2021|
|Saturday July 3 2021|
|Saturday December 19 2020|
|Tuesday June 16 2020|
|Sunday August 11 2019|
|Sunday June 23 2019|
|Sunday October 30 2016|
|Sunday May 29 2016|
Viking vs Bodo/Glimt : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|12||Sarpsborg 08 FF||18||5||5||8||19||24||-5||20||LWWLL|
Viking vs Bodo/Glimt : Players News and Squads
Patrik Sigurdur Gunnarsson (G-30)
Sebastian Soraas Sebulonsen (D-17)
Gianni Stensness (D-6)
Viljar Helland Vevatne (D-3)
Rolf Daniel Vikstøl (D-23)
Kristoffer Løkberg (M-16)
Joe Bell (M-8)
Harald Tangen (M-21)
Kevin Kabran (F-9)
Veton Berisha (F-14)
Zlatko Tripić (F-77)
Arild Østbø (G-22)
Sondre Flem Bjørshol (D-18)
David Brekalo (D-4)
Shayne Pattynama (D-20)
Samúel Kári Friðjónsson (M-27)
Tommy Høiland (F-10)
Simen Kvia-Egeskog (F-40)
Mai Traore (F-24)
Yann-Erik de Lanlay (F-11)
Nikita Haikin (G-12)
Alfons Sampsted (D-3)
Brede Moe (D-18)
Marius Lode (D-2)
Fredrik Andre Bjorkan (D-5)
Sondre Fet (M-19)
Patrick Berg (M-7)
Ulrik Saltnes (M-14)
Ola Solbakken (F-9)
Erik Botheim (F-20)
Amahl Pellegrino (F-11)
Joshua Smits (G-30)
Marius Hoibraten (D-4)
Sigurd Kvile (D-26)
Elias Kristoffersen Hagen (M-23)
Morten Agnes Konradsen (D-16)
Gilbert Koomson (M-77)
Joel Mugisha (M-32)
Hugo Vetlesen (M-10)
Lasse Selvåg Nordås (F-24)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Viking vs Bodo/Glimt : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.75||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.85||3.60||2.30||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.80||3.60||2.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.87||3.50||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.73||3.96||2.32||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.70||3.80||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.75||2.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.73||3.95||2.32||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.82||3.91||2.36||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.83||3.40||2.31||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.74||3.96||2.33||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.88||3.60||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.70||3.80||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.82||3.80||2.31||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.65||3.75||2.38||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.66||3.75||2.28||Bet Here|
Viking vs Bodo/Glimt : Predictions
Why Viking Will Win
- Viking has a home team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Viking has scored 21 out of their total 36 goals at home with average of 2.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Bodo/Glimt Will Win
- Bodo/Glimt has an away team record of 6 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Bodo/Glimt has scored 26 out of their total 37 goals as visitors with average of 2.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Bodo/Glimt||Double chance : draw or Bodo/Glimt||Double chance : draw or Bodo/Glimt|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||43%||43%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.