Competition: Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 21
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Douglas Marques das Flores
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Vila Nova vs Avai. Vila Nova will host Avai at the EstÃ¡dio OnÃ©sio Brasileiro Alvarenga for the Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 21 match fixture.
Vila Nova vs Avai : Live Score And Statistics
Vila Nova Vs Avai. Brazil Serie B Regular Season – Round 21
19:00 , Wednesday August 25 2021
Vila Nova 1
- Arthur ( 54′ )
Second Half ends, with score Vila Nova 1, Avai 0
Substitution 5 – J. Cardoso Dias substitutes for Moacir (Vila Nova)
Substitution 4 – Breno substitutes for C. Fernandes Silva (Vila Nova)
Substitution 3 – Alan substitutes for Alesson (Vila Nova)
Substitution 2 – R. Mota substitutes for Arthur (Vila Nova)
Substitution 5 – Ronaldo substitutes for J. Copete (Avai)
Substitution 4 – Iury substitutes for D. Renan (Avai)
Substitution 3 – J. Cleber substitutes for Lourenco (Avai)
Betao Gets Yellow Card Avai
Substitution 1 – Eder Monteiro substitutes for Kelvin (Vila Nova)
Substitution 2 – V. Leite Silva substitutes for G. W. Silva Timoteo (Avai)
Arthur had a Normal Goal Vila Nova
Arthur Gets Yellow Card Vila Nova
Substitution 1 – Valdivia substitutes for M. Serrato (Avai)
L. Fleuri Gets Yellow Card Vila Nova
G. W. Silva Timoteo Gets Yellow Card Avai
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Vila Nova vs Avai : Livescore
Vila Nova vs Avai Prediction : Match Facts
- Vila Nova have played 20 matches are at position 17 with 19 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 4 times drawn 7 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Vila Nova.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Avai have played 20 matches are at position 4 with 33 points in the 2021 Serie B.
- They have won 9 times drawn 6 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWWLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Avai.
- So far in the season , they have scored 22 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
Vila Nova vs Avai : Head To Head
|Sunday June 6 2021|
|Tuesday August 7 2018|
|Saturday April 14 2018|
|Tuesday October 18 2016|
|Tuesday June 28 2016|
|Sunday September 14 2014|
|Sunday May 4 2014|
Vila Nova vs Avai : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||Vasco DA Gama||20||8||4||8||23||23||0||28||LLLWW|
|20||Brasil DE Pelotas||20||2||7||11||11||22||-11||13||DLLLL|
Vila Nova vs Avai : Players News and Squads
Rafael Donato (D-5)
Renato Silveira (D-3)
Bruno Collaço (D-16)
Pedro Bambú (M-23)
Arthur Rezende (M-8)
Pedro Henrique (G-30)
Ricardo Lima (D-14)
Lucas Mazetti (D-2)
Renan Mota (M-22)
João Pedro (M-10)
Alan Grafite (F-18)
Johnatan Cardoso (F-21)
Diego Renan (D-26)
Rafael Pereira (D-33)
João Lucas (D-91)
Bruno Silva (M-8)
Marcos Serrato (M-19)
Jonathan Copete (M-36)
Wesley Soares (M-98)
Vinícius Leite (M-17)
Jean Cleber (M-16)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Vila Nova vs Avai : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.30||3.00||2.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.10||2.95||2.35||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.40||3.10||2.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.44||2.88||2.38||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.10||3.05||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.30||3.00||2.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.45||2.83||2.29||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.52||3.05||2.35||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.94||2.84||2.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.44||2.88||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.50||2.80||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.33||2.91||2.24||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.10||3.05||2.20||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.50||2.89||2.16||Bet Here|
Vila Nova vs Avai : Predictions
Why Vila Nova Will Win
- Vila Nova has a home team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Vila Nova has scored 2 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 0.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Avai Will Win
- Avai has an away team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Avai has scored 12 out of their total 22 goals at away with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Avai and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Avai and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Avai and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.